BP Raid Loot Drop Rate Issue

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SupremePower, Aug 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkullGang Devoted Player

If the style was in the vendor I wouldn't be running this raid at all.
    • Like x 3
  2. Dipin Gujral Committed Player

The drop rates are nowhere in line with the previous DLC. I remember being able to get all 110 pieces in 25 to 30 raid reruns whereas even after 20 runs all I see is green drops with total of 3 120 drops.

This is just sad.
  3. Xanoth Dedicated Player

I'd still run it (as it's actually a nice raid zone), but if the style was in the vendor I'd be playing all of the game a lot more. Rather than just the new duo 8 times a day and little else.
    • Like x 1
  4. SupremePower New Player

Wow...that's really great! Do you kick the handicap when they are down too? I am happy you received gear on your first couple runs but that does not address the main issue now does it? In fact it exacerbates it and shows the lopsided nature of the loot table even more.
  5. IceRaider Dedicated Player

No I get your point fully, you however aren't getting mine. Why in the heck would you continue resetting the raid your sixth or seventh attempt with no 120 drops? My first thought after even three or four unsuccessful attempts would be hey this crap is broken and I spent hard earned money on these resets. I'm putting in a ticket and not running it again until I get some answers. But no you just kept feeding your quarters into the machine like a doink. Why? You've obviously been here long enough to know better so why'd you continue resetting it?
  6. Loche Developer

What is your in-game characters name? I can take a look at the logs. That seems excessively high.
    • Like x 1
  7. SupremePower New Player

Ok gotcha...well I guess I just couldn't believe it was happening and with each run I was like ok it's gotta happen the next run...basically I got caught up in it lol. But I have stopped buying replays at this point and I don't plan to again.
  8. SupremePower New Player

Supremist Akuranz and thank you Loche...I ran once last night and did get a 120 back but that is the first drop I have received.
  9. IceRaider Dedicated Player

I actually wanna apologize I read back my last post and in my eyes felt it was a bit harsh. But congratulations on your drop. Here's to many many more!!! Good luck :)
    • Like x 3
  10. SupremePower New Player

That was nice, I can tell now that you weren't trying to be mean. You do make a good point though, stop using replays lol. I think it's like gambling, you just think you're luck will change if you do just one more raid lol.
    • Like x 1
  11. IceRaider Dedicated Player

True, I only have replayed the duo lol not really for gear but I really like it a lot for some reason. But yes as for raids I quit really going ham replaying after origin crisis. I had full sets of no lie... Precision based, might based, healer and troll gear. I was tanking on a regular basis 5 to 6 epic odyssey feats a day to get full 88 tank gear lol. Never finished a full 88 tank set. Yes was solo tanking epic odyssey in 86, 87 and 2 pieces of 88 gear. So I said you know what I've accomplished the tiers hardest feat without a full set of traces tank gear I'm done wasting money. So with that little story hopefully I've assisted you in saving hard earned money. Lol have a blessed day! ;)
  12. SupremePower New Player

Thanks!
  13. Loche Developer

Okay, according to the server logs you finished the entire raid 3 times in the time between launch and the time of your original post. That said, there was a bug with the rare item counter not getting incremented on a sub-boss. So I think this was a combination of that bug, and only finishing the raid 3 times.
    • Like x 4
  14. SupremePower New Player

Not sure Loche that doesn't make any sense? I know I ran it o6-7 times in a row in that time...I know because we had really good times and a good group making 20 something times to finish. The rest maybe I didn't finish the raid because of last boss but that is still 2 bosses with no drops.
  15. SupremePower New Player

I doesn't matter anymore anyway...thanks for looking into. I learned my lesson on replays so it was worth it lol.
  16. Loche Developer

Ya you ran it a lot of times, but only beat the last boss 3 times. I do see you beating sub-bosses. With that bug on the sub-bosses, you were subject to having really bad rolls regardless of the times you didn't get the rare loot. The rare loot counter was added to help people who have really bad rolls.
    • Like x 5
  17. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Your 15-20 time straight comment is the concerning part to me. Are you saying you ran Bombshell Paradox 15-20 times without running any other content between those runs and did not see a single 120 piece appear in your loot selection screen? From a shear probability perspective this seems crazy.
    • Like x 1
  18. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Hi loche, good to see you taking time to explain these situations to people. One thing I've been meaning to ask, do last bosses in raids usually have a slightly higher chance of rare drops than sub-bosses? It's always seemed that way to me and this response of yours seems to go in that direction, but I'd appreciate it if you could clarify a bit further.
  19. BumblingB I got better.

So basically, only the last boss was counting for the bad roll tracker? I'm curious, does this mean if you got a good roll on the first 2 sub bosses, does it not count for it either?
    • Like x 1
  20. Karnevil Committed Player

I love it when people get proved wrong after posting rage! I haven't been able to run the new content at all and I don't have a full set of gear that drops from it!! I AM OUTRAGED!!!! HAA!
  21. Schimaera Devoted Player

According to you the bug was fixed around thursday/friday right? I did the raid three times in succession without running another raid in between, which makes nine possible loot drops and didn't receive a single rare item. Wasn't the bad luck counter supposed to kick in earlier than the 10th loot?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.