BP Raid Loot Drop Rate Issue

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SupremePower, Aug 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkscarletx Loyal Player

You did the raid 15-20 times already?
    • Like x 1
  2. SupremePower New Player

• Like x 1
  3. SupremePower New Player

Yes and ran a couple more times last night...no drop again ....and I made sue and didn't run anything else that would have upset the loot table.
  4. SupremePower New Player

"Keep dishing out" see therein lies the issue also. I hate that this game is rapidly becoming a pay to win type of experience. Other than that you missed the main issue which is the utter lopsided loot drops with quite a representative sample size...how can this be working as intended unless that phrase really means something different to the developers than what they are telling us.
  5. SupremePower New Player

No that is point that has been made in the thread and I agree with you. But having said that, it is still an issue. I hate that we have to "hit them in pocketbook" to affect change. But I guess that is the reality of where this game is headed.
  6. SupremePower New Player

Yeah not sure..looks like you are on EU so not sure if it is a main time slot for players there...I know that if you were a tank you would be a busy man :)
  7. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

So you ran it that many times and did not get a single 120 piece. Huh. I cannot believe your story as I know from experience by the 6 raid boss I fought I get a 120 piece. I believe the drop rate for the rare piece is around 5% when you start the raid and increases with each boss that does not award you a 120 piece of gear.

The tester stated that the drop rate in this raid is lower than NGN, reason that is in place is due to the fact that the only gear we have is the chest, legs, waist and back.
  8. SupremePower New Player

You not believing my claim does not make it untrue. I don't waste my time putting posts on the forum for the fun of it. It is exactly how I put it down regardless of your opinion. Your experience does not affect mine nor does it take away from my point that if the loot table is rewarding some and not others after 20 runs, something is broken....or we don't know the true nature of the phrase "working as intended"
    • Like x 2
  9. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

I face the same issues, not one 116 piece has dropped for me in the duo and 120 gear by chance - I'm screwed!

To date after countless times running NGN and HH, I've got 4 110 pieces on two toons total - luck based crap has got too go...

It's ridiculous that someone can do 1 freaking run and see multipal pieces while you receive nothing for a reward in multipal runs.

Yeah, yeah - I know it's "bad luck" my butt!

This is more me venting my frustration because we know nothing will be done about it like this on going never ending power balancing crap that's been going on for a year or more now...SMH

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

For clarity, rare drops in the duo do not reset the bad luck limiter, but getting rare drops in other raids will.
    • Like x 1
  11. Xibo Loyal Player

I don't understand why these guys use a lot of Replay Badges in this content since the CR will always be the same: 131.
    • Like x 4
  12. ProfessorKanua Committed Player

I must say I've given up on 120 gear. I found out that with full 112 and 116 for the chest/legs/back/waist, you are cr 130. that's good enough for me. just going to do the duo every day.
    • Like x 1
  13. Xibo Loyal Player

I liked this way made by the devs to let us a free way to seek more feats in game instead of seek only the max CR. You can reach the max CR just do the duos and alerts every day, mod them and do the raids every week perhaps replying them once and no more. This measure help a lot that important aspect of the game: FEATS.
  14. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

I wish it was just very bad luck, or BS. I have ran the raid with my lg about 21 times now. And not even a blue gear, it's just discouraging. I get the whole, "keep us wanting more or coming back for more" statement but after that many runs, and not even a SINGLE piece of gear that's 120 thwn there's something wrong.

Heck when they said thw lock boxes has increased in drop rate for a limited time, I was getting 1 box every other day. When I finally text a dry. There seemed to be an issue on my end whivh thwy fixed but!! They already took the increased drop rate out. So there's def some sort of conspiracy here, maybe I'm lookin too much into it. But I know something is up.

Here's a kicker, to this day I been running l/W and I have yet to receive those weapons that drop there. The obly thing I got from that raid from day one till now was marks 5 utility belts and same brawling weapons. I never finished that set, I had to buy the damn styles in order to finish them. And I still run l/W to see how bad the drops just are
  15. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Hey Meppsy, quick question here. Does the bad luck timer reset with rare drops of any tier? Do alert drops also reset it?

If that's the case, don't you think it's a bit counter productive? When you do this, the incentive is to NOT run anything except the top raid in order to ensure your "bad luck timer" doesn't reset.

If your goal is to keep people playing and interested, this promotes the exact opposite. You are promoting that people actively avoid playing anything but the newest content during the whole week.

You also open yourselves up to criticism from the Tin-Foil hat gang who will inevitably say you do it because you want people to use replays obsessively until they get all the rare drops available, then they can do whatever they want.

I'm not saying I think that, but it's easy to expect that kind of response.

It would be very helpful if you specified what pieces of content in the whole game can reset the bad luck timer. I think it would be the most fair if it was only the raids in the relevancy window that were included in this.
    • Like x 1
  16. AJPro Committed Player

The loot table is ridiculous anyone using replays deserves what waves of 112 crap they get.
    • Like x 2
  17. Xanoth Dedicated Player

Thank you, that's great to know, and good that it works that way.

For further clarity, where do alerts fit into that?
  18. AJPro Committed Player

Btw MEpps post that your rare counter only gets tracked by raids is hilarious...only one raid with 120 gear so you run other raids to up tic you percentage of rare and then probably get a rare drop in the lower tier raid...
    Dcuo is priceless with this crap...112 in raids, low percentage drops and a rare drop tracker only for raids....
    Dcuo with this shiat loot table...no replays here....your losing money keep it up...make more people frustrated and leave...u guys and the trolls thinking this loot table are fine make me laugh....keep quoting your percentages and how correct this is lol
    • Like x 1
  19. Xanoth Dedicated Player

and apparently set gear that comes out next month will be higher than 120.
    • Like x 1
  20. SupremePower New Player

Mepps thanks for the clarity surrounding the drops and resetting the "bad luck emitter" but can you please address the main point of the original post? Is the loot table " working as intended" when one person runs the raid 20 times with no rare (120) drops and some get multiple drops so frequently that they trash the extra 120 gear because they have geared their main and their alts in the same number of runs?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.