Bonus Ultrabucks Weekend! March 22-25

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 20, 2018.

1. arcfussion Well-Known Player

I sincerely thank you Devs , for the Triple Ultrabucks , but I agree with phantom atom .Include all currency so more can reach end game. But thank you again for the much appreciated member triple bonus.
  2. myandria Item Storage

WOW...just.. WOW!

Thank you so much for the "triple currency love" for members; however, I would have liked to have seen triple currency for all of Earth 3 content for members, not just for the On Duty missions. Despite that, triple currency (or higher) should be the default offering for all currencies (including marks) for members going forward; give more viable reasons for players to become and stay members.
    • Like x 1
  3. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Triple ultra bucks, because sometimes double just isn't enough!

Seriously though good job giving loyal members extra benefits.

Now if only we could get an extra renown weekend sometime. Food for thought?
    • Like x 1
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Are you saying it's not on the daily/weekly outside missions? If that's the case it makes this otherwise flawless offering a bit less flawless....I'll live though.

And for the people asking for double or triple marks on all content, I'd agree, but not at the same time. Why not mid release of new content, have double on old content and drive some people towards that. It would be a nice break in the middle of the new content grind and might get some of the older queues to pop faster. People will grind the new stuff regardless...throw an incentive out to hit up some of the old content...I mean seriously have you tried to get in on AOJ content lately? Throw some double war bonds at me in 3 weeks when I'm going Starro stir crazy and I'll jump at it.

Reinheld
    • Like x 2
  5. ScottMalkins0n Level 30

Does daily reset mean that weekly content will also be reset daily? (sorry if this has been asked already)
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Daily reset is when the servers reboot. Historically this means you don't want to do your weekly stuff right after tonight's loot reset (or early Thursday morning) because the double/triple won't be in place at loot reset (3AM here in CST), but will be after reboot (again...for me 6AM CST). One thing a lot of people do is run the outside stuff in E3, but don't cash in until after reboot. This will not work for the 303 mission as it auto cashes at 303, but you could get in a group and knock out 290 or so, then finish up after 6AM.

Reinheld
  7. ScottMalkins0n Level 30

Edit: never mind I took the time to read everything. Thanks!!!!!

I didn't write clearly what I meant let me rephrase

Will the triple bucks be on que'd instances (on duty tab) as well as the daily missions in earth 3 open world?

Will content like raids which have a weekly lockout reset daily or will they still be on the 7 day countdown? (I know that's super wishful thinking)
  8. myandria Item Storage

Yes, Reinheld, I am saying that the triple Earth 3 Ultrabucks are only good for the Earth 3 On Duty Missions, as per Mepps:

"Mepps said:
    Are you a Member? Even better. Members will receive TRIPLE Ultrabucks in all of Earth 3's On Duty content, as a special thank you for your support."
  9. supertxelo New Player

Supuestamente esta ya activo las marcas triples para miembros? por que a mi no me estan dando......
    • Like x 1
  10. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

E3 Gotham open world is giving members double ultrabucks.
    • Like x 2
  11. Zneeak Devoted Player

I saw this aswell but reread the OP and it seems like it's only the ON Duty content that gives you triple marks. Kind of destroyed my plans a little, but it's still a good deal.
  12. Ultrium Level 30

I am a legendary subscriber and i did not get triple only double :(
  13. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

If my Math is correct, doing everything once gets you/us members 117 Marks.
  14. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Triple is only in the on duty instances. If you’re use not getting it, make a bug report...
    (15 for injustice system, 30 each for pano/escape, don’t remember what the duo gives normally)
  15. Dwild50 Well-Known Player

I'm fully geared up on my three Hero mains so I really don't need the Ultrabucks. But I brought my Villain in through the HoD portal and did the dailies and the weeklies. I only got double ultrabucks. Normally, my villain would not meet the minimum CR to get into E3 but she gets boosted to CR 207. I AM a Legendary member. Is it possible that you only get the triple Ultrabucks if you meet the actual minimal CR requirement? Checked my loot multiple times, absolutely certain I only got double. (May try bringing in my 226 Hero, just to see what happens.)
    • Like x 1
  16. Aerith Rose Committed Player

It seems the open Earth 3 content is giving double Ultrabucks to legendary and not triple. Was this intended?
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 5
  18. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Should of been anything Earth 3 for members at the very least get triple.
    • Like x 1
  19. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

So only the duty tab gives triple marks. Okay, I guess I will do elite content. Hopefully I find people who like to run it. :eek:
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Self Edit: saw Mepps replied confirming only triple on queue'd content...not daily outside missions. Still good.

Reinheld