Bonus Ultrabucks Weekend! March 22-25

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. rimvader Well-Known Player

I was gonna just gonna wait 'til Deluge dropped, but..[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Shago1594 Active Player

damnnn thanks devs!
  5. SilkyPawz Bunny

Thank you for the XXX Ultra bucks will help level my villian. Just wondering why can't we make it for all currency I am sure other people wouldn't mind some extra ancient coins, war bonds and mark of victory it helps the whole community while things are currently kind of dead in the game this would make people run all content for those currencies. Thank you again Bunny Out !

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Sarezar New Player

Just a quick question: will the vendor items be identical after the Earth 3 event ends and have a specific level/CR instead? I want to know if I should complete the style now or if I am going to be able to do that when I reach Earth 3's minimum CR.

PS. Thank you for the bonus Ultrabucks, you're awesome!
  7. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Gonna play some alts this weekend. ;)
  8. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I have an alt who had like 4 of the OP helm collections and about 150 marks. Last night I was debating on actually going for the helm then the Intel on Owlman dropped for me and I was like "it's a sign!" Now this today and I'm definitely cruising to another OP head. Woot!
    • Like x 2
  9. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Looking forward to the Starro/Atlantean event, this will be my first run at it :) I liked the Halloween event and hope this one will be fun for more then the first run, tho there's that Zonewalker gear I've heard drops in this event it would be nice to play it over and over cause its fun and not just to get gear... o_O
    I know I just brought this up in the developer discussion page, but I'd love to not only have Lobo (the original, not that New 52 one) and Nuclearman's gear and over all look available but to have them in game too. You could have Nuclearman (from Superman 4 Quest for Peace movie/comic) in a new tier as an enemy boss to fight, Lobo can be both a mentor to heroes and villains as well as a enemy to fight for both sides.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Owlsuit, here I come! :D

Now if only I could get the marks I need for making generator mods :p
    • Like x 1
  11. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Gonna run those raids again then. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  12. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Nice...how bout the old complex crime scene?
  13. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Can

Can you please put Ultrabucks back on the Marketplace? Need heaps more for the last collection of "CSI: Crime Syndicate Investigation" (Intel On Anti-Monitor's Vector)... costs waaaay too much!
  14. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  15. RealTegan Dedicated Player

This! More stuff like this will convince me that subscriptions are worth it. Just sweeten the pot for members instead of taking stuff away from ftp and premium. Little things like this will go a long way to making DCUO membership more appealing.
    • Like x 4
  16. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I agree 100%. Who knows what else they might bring to thr table in the future as a membership bonus
    • Like x 2
  17. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Trolling right?
    • Like x 1
  18. LustingPower New Player

Say WHATTTTT......

Can someone confirm this.....
  19. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. xPhantom Atom Well-Known Player

As much as it is appreciated for those who still need to do a few more things to get max CR etc but why not make all currency triple this weekend? There is a fair few people who still need War Bonds, Ancient Coins etc and I know they would happily blow a load of replays to finish the feats from the previous content too.
    • Like x 2