Bonus Ultrabucks Weekend! March 22-25

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

2. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I'm an All Access member and I am NOT getting TRIPLE Ultrabucks, but I'm sure someone has reported it by this point.

Checked two characters just to make sure.

---- Oh, I see that other post ---

Trying to force us into the queued content apparently.

I don't enjoy a good percentage of the higher leveled queued content, just glad there is access to the open world stuff with missions - could really revive Gotham and Metro by adding some of those.
  3. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Why do you play an MMO, if you don't like the 2nd M?
  4. High Troller Loyal Player

Curses! Always when I'm doing a humanitarian cause or paying my respects to someone in another state. This game works against me I swear
  5. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Event version still gives triple to subscribers, so you could just breeze through those instances for the ultrabucks if you don’t care for the instances...
  6. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

OK...so which is the best to get the most Ultrabucks? 3 times the 4 -man IS alert or 1 time the Pan/ Escape Raids? I can't remember how many the raids and the alerts give...
  7. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Normally, IS=5, Pano/Escape=10. Triple makes it 15/30. So two runs of IS equals one run of either Pano or Escape.
    • Like x 2
  8. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

THANKS!!
  9. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Hard to "breeze through them" with all the NPC - oh, sorry, I guess I should say ICONIC - chatter going on.
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Just remember that after the “chatter” you get to put the smack down on the ones that triggered the chatter ;)
  11. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I'm not sure what you are talking about.
    I'm assuming that you are implying that I don't like gaming with other players.
    That, in fact, is not true.

I don't like the Instance content and that is entirely different from teaming up.

To talk on teaming, the worst part about teaming up in this game is that if you get too far apart you no longer get credit for what each other are doing.
    I would rather that characters stayed close to each other while doing group content in the open world stuff, but characters have different Earth-3 content and doing that content should add to the total street sweeping defeats and other mission defeats if they are on the same team.
    There is no notifier when you are "out of range" of even the leader.

The Duty Content takes forever to get into these days. It's no fun waiting for the queue to "pop".
    I simply don't enjoy running a good deal of the content because the NPCs/Iconics talk too much, there is some "trick" to the content that make is simple once known but impossible if everyone in the party isn't in on the "trick", and I just don't find them fun to play.

I used to run PuGs all the time in City of Heroes. We would just run whatever kind of content; door missions, street sweeping, giant monster hunting for seasonals, etc.
    This game doesn't really allow for that kind of gaming due to the design of the content and the communication system.
    LFG is horrible.
    A lot of the instances just aren't fun to me the first time - let alone playing them again.
    I'm maxed out on character slots and have them filled most the time.
    And, yeah, I periodically delete characters and make new ones.

I fully understand that I'm not the "normal" kind of player that plays this game nor am I the kind of cash-cow that the DEVs aspire players to be.
    • Like x 2
  12. SupermanJL New Player

i just want to know when they are doing the Superman 80th live stream to see what gear we will get :) excited
  13. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

So its cheaper in Replay badges to run IS than either of the raids?
  14. spack2k Steadfast Player

IS gives 3 marks not 5 so if u would reset 3x it would cost u 87 RB for 9 marks while 1 raid at same cost of 87 RB would give you 10 marks.
    • Like x 1