Bonus Spore Weekend! May 18-21

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Spore Weekend!

Starro's invasion of Central City ends May 31. Take the fight to him this weekend with BONUS Spore rewards in all of the event's content.

This weekend – from Thursday, May 18, through Sunday, May 21 – all players will receive BONUS Spores when completing instanced content and missions in the STARRO THE CONQUEROR event. Spores are the currency used for unlocking vendor gear and other item rewards in the event.

Remember, the event is accessible to all players level 10 and up. Learn more about the event and its rewards here.

The bonus Spores begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and last through Sunday.
    • Like x 13
  2. PSYL0CKE X8 Well-Known Player

3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

*Looks around*

SUPER GREAT!!!
    • Like x 8
  4. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

Yuck is my first instinct, lol. But I'm not the only player, so I'm happy for the patient ones.
    • Like x 1
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

How much is the Bonus Kind Sir?
    Same as last time 2x or?
    • Like x 1
  6. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Make sure the sori not sori mark is doubled as well, iconics appear, and the bounty is bonused as well.
    • Like x 2
  7. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

IMO, Bonus Ossicles, Endoskeletons, Tentacles Weekend would be better. It's not the spores...it's the mats. I have gotten 1 Endo this entire event.
    • Like x 4
  8. ChillCat Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 19
  9. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

I got maybe 2 endos. But these quicklimes need to stop. There's more quicklime canisters in my inventory then there are pixels on my 1080p big flatscreen tv. If you run out, I'll gladly donate a stack of 999 easily.
    • Like x 4
  10. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

R.i.P Chillcat.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  12. BumblingB I got better.

I'm cool with this. I may be done with the feats, but I will admit it is good system to get people geared and population up somewhat. Thank you.
    • Like x 3
  13. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I'd be up for double starro drops and 50% quicklime reduction weekend!
    • Like x 3
  14. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Will the Spores be double again?
  15. Elusian Crowd Control

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

I'm cool with this. Some alts who weren't getting OP gear are now going to get a piece or two. Thumbs up :)
    • Like x 2
  17. Belthazur Dedicated Player

#AltsLivesMatter
    • Like x 1
  18. JeremyLacuna New Player

I agree. I run this on 4 toons daily from the start & haven't gotten 1 endoskeleton to drop
  19. spack2k Steadfast Player

guess thats bad luck i do the same and got 3 endoskeletons but one of my chars still missing 3 boss from alert event while others finished.
  20. AZPrime Active Player

In all honesty, this is too little, too late. I'd be willing to wager that more than half of the player base - if not almost everyone - that even cares about getting everything are well past the need for starro spores after running this for six weeks.

If there's anything we could really use instead, it's an improved crafting item drop weekend. People really need tentacles, exoskeletons, etc, and not everyone has the funds to spend millions on the broker to buy it.

If you can have extra base item drop weekends (though it's been a long time since we've had one of those), this shouldn't be out of the question.
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.