Bonus Marks of Victory Weekend! 11/29-12/2, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irvynnge Loyal Player

2. Akumakazama Level 30

Well to me this means raids, and if you've already done them. You're out.
  3. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Only relevant on duty instances.

I think it was a mistake to say content relevant to player cr by itself. It does throw off players
  4. VariableFire Loyal Player

People sometimes wonder why I approve of the level skips, especially the one to 170. This is one of the reasons why (the technical limitations).
  5. Akumakazama Level 30

Lets say Injustice System Alert is your relative Instance to your CR (Mine is 210). What's the max MoV should i expect from it? I just did it and all i got was Two, so either that's the max for that alert or Double MoV weekend isnt working.
  6. DCUO Addict Committed Player

You should get two at each boss fight for a total of 6. If you’re just checking the loot window, you probably saw 2, but if you look in your currencies tab before and after the alert, you should see an increase of 6 MoV and 3 Ultrabucks.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All players will receive DOUBLE Marks of Victory when completing instanced, relevant content across the entire game. If it's an instance in the On Duty menu that's not the vault and is relevant to your combat rating, you will get 2x this weekend.

• Like x 1
  8. Coffee Iced cream Level 30

More is more, thanks
  9. Akumakazama Level 30

I got deco pieces and misc stuff and on the last boss i got Mov x2. I could have sworn last time they did this you could "See" the Marks given to you, it wasn't hidden or snuck past you when you got the extra MoV.
  10. Irvynnge Loyal Player

yeah, sadly, for me, it means queuing for a whole bunch of raids & alerts that will never pop.
  11. beesayz New Player

yay!! I so needed extra ones for some gear!
    To the people complaining: not everyone has been playing for as long as you, so some of us need MoV!
    Calm down lol
  12. Akumakazama Level 30

What are you talking about? The only "complaints" are those like myself who were not getting the extra, as you stated, much needed MoV.
  13. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I ain't complaining, man. bonus marks is a good thing. of course it is. but it should've been extra MOT across the board. no point giving me extra marks for instanced content if no one does the instanced content. all the Hand of Fate stuff? fat chance. the Fortress / Batcave alerts & raids? yeah, not happening. the Amazon Fury pt 1 stuff? forget it. if it was across the board I'd be the happiest happy bloke in all happytown on national let's be happy day. as it is, though I appreciate the gesture, it's does me no favours.
  14. Coffee Iced cream Level 30

Thank you for the handful of extra marks. Did hope it was for all content and not just the few things in my CR group.

At this point on my main toon I'm just hunting down the marks to buy styles as I'm no longer using them to buy gear. At ~70marks per piece, the extra will work out to one extra piece.

Still very nice, thanks again.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.