Bonus Marks of Victory Weekend! 11/29-12/2, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myandria Item Storage

So to clarify, the instance has to reward marks at your CR level in order to receive the bonus, not the marks of victory that you may receive as a loot drop within the instance. Is this correct?
  2. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I always get confused with this. So just to clarify, its with all episodes or content AFTER the story line missions between levels 1 and 30, right? All story line missions, along with side missions, do not apply?
  3. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Hey Mepps, can we have a 2 for 1 legends pve weekend? Play once get double credit? I couldn’t care less about the marks you get just want to get those feats that are keeping me from max sp (aside from pvp). Think about it, people would flock to it and be able to feel like it is worth doing even with the weak damage that is done in lpve.
    • Like x 1
  4. DCUO Addict Committed Player

My alts and artifacts thank you!
  5. Eve YouTuber

Did it begin already? so far I got no doubles. Ran the vault & done the Intel mission from the Doomed Metropolis.
  6. DCUO Addict Committed Player

The way I read the announcement, I believe it begins at restart, but you only get double marks from On Duty missions (except the vault), not open world.
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Correct, loot drops have never counted toward double MoVs.
  8. Eve YouTuber

Weird, I recall getting double in the vault and open world in the past.
  9. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

10. Danheg New Player

It actually says that vault is not included. (emphasis added by me below).

11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Instances:
    • A just-for-you-or-your-group zone that you queue into from the On Duty menu.
    Relevant:
    • Your combat rating falls within the relevant range in the content's description, meaning you get the full "normal" amount of marks of victory for completing it, when loot is granted and loot locks are applied.
    After Restarts:
    • After the daily downtime at 4AM PT / 4AM GMT.

Missions are not instances. The vault is weird and doesn't count (no loot lock, nothing to complete).
    • Like x 1
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Bolded the part that applies to your confusion. Added a long-winded description to clarify that the vault doesn't count.
    • Like x 2
  13. 7hunter7 New Player

apreciado mepps: cuando retornaran los selllos a la watchtower? muy bien lo de las marcas para subir pero los artefactos han convertido el juego en un infierno si para elevarlos hay que comprar y comprar sellos lo cual es ilogico si ya estamos pagando legendario pagar en un evento extra esta bien pero pagar mas por lo que es propio al desarrollo del juego hace que se pierda el sentido he comprado esta semana 8 sellos y los 8 se han perdido .la pregunta es sera que la megcanica esta dañada y deben revisarla?o es que quieren que terminemos de aburrirnos del juego y renunciemos definitivamente a el .es pagar por la membresia o pagar por sellos y items que se debieran conseguir dentro del mismo juego. 7 años despues de haber invertido tiempo y dinero .sin negar el esfuerzo de los desarrolladores por generar una muy bonita experiencia pasamos por la incomodidad de tener que pagar constantemente por este item llamado sello de preservacion ,solo reafirmando la premisa de aquellos que manifiestan que los que jugamos en esta plataforma que "solo somos dinero y nomas y hay que sacarlo .asi que mi apreciado Meeps te solicito de manera respetuosa y cordial .soluciona el tema de los sellos de preservacion para tus seguidores .y.....buen trabajo con el contenido de atlantis .tu seguidor 7 hunter 7

trad
    appreciated mepps: when the seals of preservation return the watchtower ? very well the brands to upload but the artifacts have turned the game into hell if to raise them you have to buy and buy stamps which is illogical if we are already paying legendary pay in an extra event is fine but pay more for what is own the development of the game makes you lose the sense I bought this week 8 stamps and the 8 have been lost. The question is that the mechanics is damaged and should review it? Or is that they want us to finish bored of the game and give up permanently to pay for membership or pay for stamps and items that should be obtained within the same game. 7 years after having invested time and money. Without denying the effort of the developers to generate a very nice experience we went through the discomfort of having to pay constantly for this item called seal of preservation, only reaffirming the premise of those who state that the that we play in this platform that "we are only money and only and you have to get it out." my dear Meeps requested you in a respectful and cordial way. It solves the issue of preservation stamps for your followers. with the content of atlantis .tu follower
    7hunter7
  14. victor kratts New Player

Bonus Mark's of victory are only beneficial to new players and having a 200 mark cap is terrible because if you a veteran player you don't need a lot of the stuff they offer with Mark's so your either capped or have a bunch of useless stuff in you inventory. By the way crappiest black friday and cyber Monday sales ever.
  15. Chessmaster007 New Player

Get tired of hearing complaints from you people. It's NOT easy being a DEV. All most of you people do is play/complain over and over. These updates are not just for YOU....this game isn't all about YOU. Let the DEV'S do their job!
    • Like x 3
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Thank you kindly for considering my critical remarks! You are a super-powered gentleman and a scholar, unless you prefer other descriptions.
  17. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Catalysts aren't useless. At the very least, they, and some other items buyable with Marks, are saleable on the broker.

It's true that it would be very nice to have more options when at endgame and looking for a Mark sink, but catalysts from John Constantine remain a useful option for just about everyone.
    • Like x 1
  18. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Now it does, in response to my post.
  19. Elijah Seed Well-Known Player

I just complete the giant robot and weekly bounty for Titan Island and only received the normal 8x MoV for each instead of 2x 8x for 16 each. My CR is 253, well beneath the 262 limit. Is the 2x MoV ONLY for instanced content and not ALL content relevant to my CR?

P.S. To eliminate confusion, just make it ALL content regardless of CR. Players will name their children after you.
  20. Irvynnge Loyal Player

as I understand it, it's only Relevant Instanced content that gives double marks, just the stuff that you queue into, not open content like bounties / dailies / weeklies.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.