Bonus Currency Weekend! September 14-17

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Bonus Currency Weekend!

Episode 29 launches on September 20, 2017, so get ready this weekend with bonus currency across the game!

This weekend – from Thursday, September 14, through Sunday, September 17 – all players will receive bonus War Bonds in Age of Justice (Episode 28), bonus Ancient Coins in Amazon Fury Part III (Episode 27), AND bonus Marks of Victory in all On Duty content (Episodes 1-28). These currencies are used for unlocking vendor gear and other item rewards throughout the game.

The bonus weekend will begin this Thursday (September 14, 2017) with daily server restarts, and last through Sunday (September 17, 2017) to daily server restarts on Monday morning.
    • Like x 21
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

SUPER....

califragilisticexpialidocious
    • Like x 12
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

what about bonus renown? it takes forever to get some...
    • Like x 2
  4. SasquaT Dedicated Player

yea and free beer for all :)
    • Like x 2
  5. L T Devoted Player

I'm pro bonus.

Also pro free beer. Just for the record.
    • Like x 2
  6. GothamKnight38 Active Player

So those episodes will be open to all players then? It did say:
    This weekend – from Thursday, September 14, through Sunday, September 17 – all players will receive bonus War Bonds in Age of Justice (Episode 28), bonus Ancient Coins in Amazon Fury Part III (Episode 27), AND bonus Marks of Victory in all On Duty content (Episodes 1-28). These currencies are used for unlocking vendor gear and other item rewards throughout the game.
    Open episodes again????
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Episodes are not open. You must be in the content to get the content's rewards.
    • Like x 4
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Beer, beer, beer!
    • Like x 1
  9. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

For 15 dollars, the answer is yes.
    • Like x 4
  10. ChillCat Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Does this apply to Vault Runs?

If not that would be a little disappointing, Vault gets updated gear; so why not just give players an extra mark on-top of what they regularly get from running the vault?
  12. Belthazur Dedicated Player

AMAZINGLY STUPENDOUS!!!!!
    NOW If ONLY PC Side Could get the LexCorp Starter Pack...COME ON DEVS
    • Like x 1
  13. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Nice and I have the weekend off.
  14. charlie shephard Level 30

how about increasing the drop rate for OP collections? New dcl comes out andnot even done with that set yet.... :/

Im a "new player" ?? lol nah been playing dcuo for 3 years now....whats up with that? rofl Silly forums :p
  15. Phantom Bat New Player

16. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

remember to buy more replay tokens to get more stuff! ;)
  18. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

I don't ru the AF3 missions anymore, got everything I need from them. Just need a truckload of War Bonds for the weapons. Then it off to Riddled with Crime!
  19. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Thank you for the Amazon marks. I still needed the vendor gear and the neck collection.

Justice I only need the last two OP collections.
  20. Azriel Frost Level 30

Once again pvp marks left out of the equation. Something as simple as doing bonus marks for pvp would probably get more people to do it, even if its just for a weekend. Its taken me several months now just o get half of the 101 gear, simply because barely anyone queues. Very sad and disappointing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.