Bonus Currency Weekend! September 14-17

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

This helped me finished Amazon's Vendor style. Got about 3-4 skill points from this event. Sadly I won't be able to make 10 Amazon Gen mods. I'll just delete them anyway. I could make them but making 1 or 2 a week is the way to good from here on out.
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No offense, but I haven't noticed you doing anything of worth to follow...that's just my observation. You did however make a post in Mepps thread that seemed to me to indicate that you didn't fully understand his post...so I proceeded to clarify.

From your response I gather I wasn't clear enough or you weren't clear about which marks you were denied. So I'll give more details now...

You get bonus War Bonds from all Age of Justice content (daily open world solos, weekly bounties, 411, Alerts and Raids). You get bonus Ancient Coins from all Amazon Fury 3 content (solo, open world dailies, duo, alert and raids). You get bonus Marks of Victory from ON DUTY missions (things you can queue up for and are still eligible to recieve MoV from within CR Relevancy).

If you didn't get bonus MoV in the War Torn Village or Time Torn Area 51 it's becaue you don't queue up for the missions from the On Duty menu there.

Is that clearer??? Did that solve your confusion??? I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, but your response shows that you got offended merely because I tried to explain how this.bonus thing works. I don't have any personal vendettas against anyone on the forums, i merely do my best to explain things people don't understand or point out flaws in some suggestions or thoughts.
    • Like x 1
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Finished Minotaur collection and Blackhawk gear. Now I can relax till new episode.
    • Like x 1
  4. Vanessa33335 Level 30

Why to give all these bonuses when most players quit and are waiting improvements thanks to the last revamp...
    • Like x 3
  5. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Proof? Population Hero side seems to be high.
    • Like x 1
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

"Most players" did not quit. You're making an unsubstantiated claim with no basis in reality. There are people still playing, and they will benefit from this weekend. If it does nothing for you, that's ok...others don't feel the same way.
    • Like x 2
  7. Tess M3rcer Active Player

I'd like to see the numbers that you see.lol. We have to remember that we're not seeing the numbers that the Devs are seeing. People on the forums are just a small number that play the game. Until we see actual numbers we should trust the Devs. And I'm enjoying the free towel.lol
    • Like x 2
  8. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

tell that to the hour and a half wait for my happiness home queue to pop.
    • Like x 2
  9. Tess M3rcer Active Player

All I can say is join an active league or put a group together. Just saying.lol
    • Like x 1
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

we're clearly playing two different games.

even the venerable been together since launch groups have dwindled down to such low numbers where each only have a handful of players on and need to pug several slots to get a raid group going.

currently most pug groups have a hard time finding dps let alone support roles for end game raids. if you're a mental. quantum, sorcery or ice dps chances are you'll get kicked before the group queues or you just wont get picked up at all.

it takes hours...hours to find a group for older alerts let alone raids.

just yesterday on the forums i've seen about four more "i've had enough" posts from players who are quitting...one of whom two months ago was singing praise for the revamp and was telling me to think outside the box and to git gud. yesterday he was posting his entire league vanished.

the reason we got this, our third bonus weekend ,so soon after the last one is because the devs do know whats going on.

instead of fixing the problem they're telling us to eat cake.

enjoy the day!
    • Like x 3
  11. Tess M3rcer Active Player

Seriously I don't know what to tell yeah. I'm just say we're not seeing what seeing the numbers the Devs are. I've been on since launch as well and i can't tell you if population is down because I'm not on the game 24/7 all I know is if you can't get into lower content just put the group together yourself. On the weekend that their offering double marks on end game you're clearly not going to get into lower content because everyone is replaying end game. Don't say it's low population for the weekend of double marks for end game content.
  12. Vanessa33335 Level 30

No need any 'proof' we can see more and more people quiting everyday just by reading the comments on forum and in game, of course there are still 'active' players but they are those who like the revamp. But for most players who didn't like me and I'd say at least 60% of the community already quit or like i said are waiting for improvements.

The game is playable untill you are on T3-T4 but after that you'll probably stuck on T5+ content and perhaps even on T4. Hit a CR 120+ now is nearly impossible.. unless you got a bunch of 6-7 200+ CR to 'carry' you on T5+ contents...
    • Like x 4
  13. Tess M3rcer Active Player

Where are getting these numbers from. Please leave a link for the info to back it up please.
    • Like x 2
  14. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Again, proof? Anyone can come here and make a long winded speech about how they're quitting the game or canceling their sub. The reality is if you go back far enough in their post history, you'll find they do this on a regular basis. Now I'm in the game right now and I've been pugging T5-T7 raids all day (I've been typing this during cutscenes) and from what I can see is a lot of issues that are player oriented and not content oriented. There are a few bugs here and there but god damn this game has been made so simple. At what point do we stop blaming the game and start blaming the players? People queueing as support and not able to play support, people standing around/afk, players not listening/following directions/paying attention, lack of communication, players leaving in the middle of a fight. This is a group effort game and it only takes 1 poopyhead to ruin it for everyone. So no, it is my personal opinion that exaggerations like "playable until T3-T4" ahould be ignored.
    • Like x 1
  15. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I can put a group together in 10 minutes or less
  16. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Hero or villian
    • Like x 1
  17. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Hero :/
  18. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Enough said lol
  19. JasonIsley Devoted Player

If it's an instance villains can join, I can get bodies to let us in and then ninja some forumites ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. Margus New Player

Player wipes happening every mmo if game devs not listen what players want.
    1 reason for this revamp is not to get server over populated get rid of kids who play for free.
    I played few low tier raids without pug wasent issue at all complete all raids under 30 min
    Now every raid takes 30 minutes because ppl have modded gear and so on but pugs ppl barly use any mods
    Ic less ppl disconnect from raids havent seen any about week or 2 because havent played about 3 weeks
    quality of game bit increased
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.