Bonus Currency Weekend! September 14-17

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Oh realy devs dosnt listen what players want ?You are wrong !!!! devs listen people maybe sometimes wrong people but they listen for sure .
    Oh and if there was not free to play i would not be here becouse i "never buy the cat in the bag" and guess what im subing this game since 2011 ( week after they made it free to play ).
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

Yet theres several hero ppl on this very forum whoo has said hero side isnt much bigger than villain side nowadays. Ye t YOU can build a group in 10 minutes. :rolleyes:
  3. HarryHell Well-Known Player

I dont really know if the number of active players has gone down, but it sure as hell feels like it. Almost Whatever you que into takes a long time, even stabilizer event at times. LFG seems to be in slow motion or even at a stand still whenever your not on during rush-hour. My friends list have gone from 10-15 online to 0-3 online.
    It can take hours to que into alerts, UT seems to be the fastest to que into.
    I see people in LFG asking for 30min+ to fill 1 or 2 spots into raid groups, and its not always the old ones, even JFA and US groups seems to take long to form.
    Even this bonus currency weekend didnt make LFG overly active.
    I'm a hero on EUPS, and my perception of the revamp is that so far it has hurt the game more than it has done good.
    I'm all for the bonus currency, i like everything that reduces the massive grind this game has taken the turn for, however it feels to me that it has an effect but not as great the first ones had, and even with the bonus, much of the game seem dead.
    • Like x 1
  4. xD25x Dedicated Player

It's probably somewhere in the middle. If you can grab a league troll or tank you have a leg up on other groups. If not it can take some time.
  5. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

The only way this happens, if your the healer putting the group together. Find roles is a pain. When I form on my main, unless the stars are aligned just right, 10min or more. When I run my alt healer, less than 10.

Same goes for raids, on either side. If you have a troll and tank, your gold. So many electric, nature, and water users that healers aren't that hard to find. Unless a leaguemate tanks or trolls, I usually switch and do it.

So no, it's not really faster on either side.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.