Bonus Artifact XP & Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 1, 2023.

1. xGMZen Well-Known Player

there is no honor in victory or defeat. only strife. if you wish to seek out honor in those who have none left... seek elsewhere, you won't find it in a game full of fighting. maybe try among us on nintendo and tell me where the honor in humanity is. lololol good luck.
  2. Prindacerk Committed Player

Did everyone get the upgrade now? My hero toon was upgraded but the villain ones didn't. This is in EU server.
  3. SilkyPawz Bunny

Would it be possible to please make all items Account Bound, for example the catalyst I can put in my shared bank but Not the Seals, neither the completion or preservation.

Thank you
    • Like x 4
  4. Dont1kcik1me New Player

Eog boost reward dont patch ? My main with eog 200 dont have the reward.
    Smachman CR 410 elec EU server
  5. Dont1kcik1me New Player

Error was in my inventory...
    • Like x 1
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We expect to roll out an additional gift of Artifact XP for the players who had a rank 200 Eye of Gemini and received the original gift for having a rank 200 Eye of Gemini. We expect to do this as soon as possible.

You do not need to keep your Eye of Gemini around to receive the gift. Go ahead and smash it into something else if that's what you want to do.
    • Like x 18
  7. zNot Loyal Player

Thank you so much
    • Like x 1
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

Any clues as to what it might be?
  9. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

This is excellent. Well done and thanks for the consideration. Many people will be happy and should consider it as fair compensation.
  10. Sentiency Well-Known Player

Much appreciated!
  11. Prindacerk Committed Player

Any update on my 2 toons that didn't get the boost? I DM'd you the names.
  12. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Credit where credit is deserved, glad to hear it. Thanks to you and the team for making this right for all of us!
    • Like x 1
  13. beardrive Committed Player

Holy crap! Because of the name reclaim a friend goaded me into creating a new Alt. When I got to Constantine I had calculated my experience for the artifact jumps, and thought I messed up!

I had no idea it was a double XP week as well! Thanks for that!

Because of that, my new crappy alt has far better artifacts then she would have. :)
  14. Slow Burn Active Player

How deos that work
  15. Slow Burn Active Player

i need a artifact and it si slow making it
  16. Slow Burn Active Player

17. beardrive Committed Player

Well, it's about 40,000 to do a level 80 artifact, and I did my artifacts thinking I was only going to get 40,000 out of them. Because this double experience is in effect when you put nth metal into artifacts, I ended up getting about 80,000 on each of them that I didn't even know I was going to get. That's a double plus good jump. Artifact XP is only until the end of this weekly reset, which is on Wednesday night, Thursday morning.
  18. Incineration Inferno Active Player

This is fair thank you Mepps, if we could get our 1,000,000 xp or even more but no expect more than the 1,000,000 art xp I'd be very happy.

Thanks for discussing this issue regarding fairness across the levels of EoG.
  19. Incineration Inferno Active Player

Excellent!!! As long as it's the same amount as 1,000,000 group or higher I'm completely happy.

Thanks again for looking into this
  20. phill132 Level 30

I can assure you I'm one of the best after over a decade of playing the same power and movement type... probably the best at what I do. I don't need to use the flavor of the month or copy everyone else. It would be nice to see and would be healthy for the game if everyone else wasn't the same as each other. Since you're so good though, you'll all continue using precision and speed after they make might and other movements better, right? Don't change after acting like there's nothing special about precision/speed and you're just very skilled. There's a reason everyone does the same thing on a game, the meta, and it isn't due to possession of skill, and that's the reason these changes happen.
    • Like x 2