Bonus Artifact XP & Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

EU - PC / Final Precipice (not checked US yet)
  2. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

That's going to be a lot of messages, I think. No one in my league got the upgrade. I myself have 3 toons on EUPC/PS with EOGs, all of which are at the same rank as before: Homeless Nutter, Bicycle Repairman and Corpus Christi.
  3. Prindacerk Committed Player

Based on what I can tell from ppl who have faced similar issue, those who had the art on the breakthrough point (like level 119 or level 139) didn't get the upgrade. But those who did have breakthrough like level 123 got the upgrade. Those who had it maxed at 200 got the gift. At least that's what I found out from league members and forum. Just giving some lead on the investigation.
  4. zNot Loyal Player

Ive checked on my other account that one also has not gotten its EoG upgraded
  5. Korlick Loyal Player

Both toons i have it got the upgrade.
  6. Odin EU Level 30

My toon that has an eog has not gotten the boost.
    info
    Server: EU PC/PS
    Character: Odin©
    League: Vampire Vamp
    EOG: level 169.
  7. anreyandreev91 New Player

Same. No EOG boost, they are all in the same rank as before.

EU Server
    Akhill (Rage, CR 413, EOG rank 160)
    Blainey (Celestial, CR 407, EOG rank 160)
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified that the EoG boost on EU PS/PC did not...happen, or succeed. We are investigating.
    • Like x 2
  9. not serious Well-Known Player

10. not serious Well-Known Player

quite disappointed that in the end there were no other adjustments for a fairer balance, especially for the tank role, don't be surprised if you see even fewer players still wanting to play this role.
  11. zNot Loyal Player

So the gifts remain the same as in the original post 160 goes up to 200?
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes. We're looking to redo just that portion of the maintenance here soon or with restarts tonight.
    • Like x 3
  13. Verse27 New Player

t
    ONLYVERSE
    Hero
    EU PC
  14. phill132 Level 30

Can someone explain how it's a nerf? All I heard was that it's getting nerfed, but the percentage increases in everything are higher. I just don't see where the nerf is. Every potential bonus is higher than before.
  15. phill132 Level 30

It may seem unfair on the surface, but I think it's important to look deeper. Weren't most of the users of max eog taking advantage of an exploit/exploiting a flaw in the game. This is against tos, right? You could probably look to the same people to find those guilty of many other exploits? I bet they're all precision and speed, too, right? It seems pretty nice that they get anything to me.
  16. phill132 Level 30

All the percentages are higher! This is a buff! I need someone to explain how this is a nerf, or I can only assume that everyone is struggling with how percentages work.
    • Like x 1
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We will properly boost the EU PS/PC Eyes of Gemini over restarts tonight with one additional hour of downtime.
    • Like x 2
  18. phill132 Level 30

And all the people with max eog used it to gain how much of an advantage in skill points? How many feats would they have never been able to complete without exploiting this glitch? They've been given gifts already in excess of what anyone is receiving. Nth metal and catalysts are actually free from simply playing. Anyone can get those, but people exploited the flaw with max eog to complete feats that they and many others never would've completed. That's an invaluable gift. If the max eog users get more compensation, those of us who chose to play honorably should get at least between 20 and 50 skill points. I maxed many other artifacts. I put the time in, but I don't participate in exploits.
  19. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Right! Idk what folks are crying about lol.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There was no glitch or exploit. The artifact was simply unbalanced, the balance was readjusted.