BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Same here. Bought at $120 to make sure the purchase time is recorded, but will call CC tomorrow to cancel if there is no updated info here.

From the Earth 3 launch post:

This is not a drill! Membership is the best value in DCUO, and right now is the best time to jump in with a discount on Xbox One and US PlayStation 4.

From now until November 27, 2017, the 1-Month, 3-Month, and 6-Month Memberships are all 25% off*! Want more? You got it. The 12-Month Membership is now 33% off! Get your Membership started or renewed now, because this Membership sale ends on at 11:59PM PT on November 27, 2017.

By my clock, that sale should have ended 94 min ago (i'm CST and it's 3:34AM now. I bought the member ship more than 95 minutes ago, so I should have gotten the sale price. (it was more like 3 hours ago, but just saying....the last minute of the sale should have been 11:59PM PT as posted)

And for those who will say "you shouldn't have waited"...I say why should it matter? This is not a TV or set of steak knives on a doorbuster 2 hour deal at Target where buying early increases your chance of getting the best deal. This is a intangible item that should have unlimited supply during the time it's for sale. If the sale is posted for 10 hours or 10 days, it should end when it's supposed to end, not a minute sooner or later.

Reinheld
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are following up with PSN on why they ended the membership sale early.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.