BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2017

Tis the season to be saving! DCUO's Black Friday sale is here and it's big. Head to the in-game Marketplace this Friday, where most marketplace items are up to 50% off. Members, remember that's ON TOP OF your always-on 10% member discount on Marketplace items. Don't put it off though - these deals are only here through the weekend.

The sale begins at 12:01AM PT on Friday, November 24, 2017, and ends at 11:59PM PT on Monday, November 27, 2017.
    • Like x 12
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

*Looks for fine print with magnifying glass*

Are replays and stabilizers included?
    • Like x 9
  3. Grant Gardner Level 30

*Does the same*
    • Like x 1
  4. SirTanksAlot Level 30

5. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Are Lair themes on Sale too?

Please......
    • Like x 1
  6. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

o_O what marketplace items are on sale?
    • Like x 1
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    Happy to hear that we're getting 50% off sale, but we need a list of marketplace items that are on sale. The main question from everyone is obviously going to be" Are stabilzers, power respec tokens, and replay badges on sale?"
    • Like x 5
  8. Mister Der New Player

THIS is where I will be spending some money. I was an Ultimate Founder on Marvel Heroes (Omega). This game is almost 7 years old!!! Pretty cool!
  9. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

inventory deed and armory in that order...i get my 500 in days
  10. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

no thank your free gift for supporting game for almost 7 years "fans" ? i guess i take the 50%
  11. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

Too bad the ACTUALLY ITEM MALL IS DRY ALMOST 2018 STILL NO MUNITIONS WEAPONS PACK ( MUNITIONS CAME OUT IN 2015) [IMG]
  12. DaYungGodNumba2 New Player

is membership gonna be 50% off aswell?:confused:
  13. Belthazur Dedicated Player

LOL Doubtful
  14. BLK Well-Known Player

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i gotta wait till 3am est for the details??? my guy!!!!!!
  15. Zamara Dedicated Player

Spent my last $10 on space when you guys launched the artifacts.. oh well :(
  16. Shadow X5 New Player

Technically the Membership Sale for PS4/Xbox that is on now, kind of already achieves this, IF you get the 12 Month option.

These are the normal prices...
    $15 per month x 12 months = $180
    $120 for 12 months = $60 savings vs paying monthly

The 12 Month Membership in the current sale for 33% off, basically comes to almost $6.70 per month out of the $80.39 its on sale for. That is more than 50% off per month, versus someone paying for 1 Month at a time.

For those that can afford it, I'd jump on it quick.
    • Like x 1
  17. Iwex New Player

Hell Yeah

[IMG]
  18. 1000 eyes relinquished New Player

NakNak... "up to" is nice. Power Tokens are now " just " 603 instead of 900... not so cool i think and i love it to test a new (for me) power
  19. Schimaera Devoted Player

No stabilizers. Gonna wait for Cyber Monday then I guess :(
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Spoiler alert: stabilizers and catalysts aren't included. Replays are though so I guess there's that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.