Best Board Game Ever...

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by melvinpox, May 13, 2013.

1. melvinpox Devoted Player

RoboRally.
    • Like x 1
  2. Battle Man Committed Player

Boarderlands 1 and 2
    • Like x 2
  3. Yallander Loyal Player

Clue, because if you know your opponents you can win in less than 5 minutes. Professor Plum, with the knife, in the Library--was my brothers go to every game :p

Then there is Monopoly, Ace/Duece (form of Backgammon), and Shu...all things I like, money and strategy.
    • Like x 1
  4. Gant Well-Known Player

Castle Risk.

Get me the admiral card and you're done.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. Spidersting Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Aiden Warren New Player

Chesskers
    • Like x 2
  7. Kroye Loyal Player

I was thinking that one, or possibly:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Spidersting Committed Player

Never played that one.
  9. Kroye Loyal Player

It's sort if like Risk, but centered around Roman Empire-era Mediterranean. Good stuff.
  10. Gant Well-Known Player

Might have to look into it - if I ever set time to play some board games again in the near future.
  11. Deathmark New Player

I don't like board games because they require friends to play with.
  12. Kroye Loyal Player

lol
  13. TheRealDeathern New Player

Dungeon. No not D&D, but rather a boardgame that was similar that you could level up and had to fight monsters and got lots of gold...
    • Like x 1
  14. melvinpox Devoted Player

This made me sad.
  15. melvinpox Devoted Player

I totally forgot about Axis and Allies.
  16. Gant Well-Known Player

Got into many heated arguments with when playing this game with my buds.
    [IMG]
  17. Psych E New Player

18. Covalence New Player

All these children games! Run along children, let the real men play their sophisticated games like Chess. ;p
  19. General Zod 10000 Post Club

The Game of Life.....
  20. Deathmark New Player

Don't be. It's my own fault i can't tolerate humanity.

The last social game i played about two years ago wasn't a board game, it was a card game, but i feel it kinda counts anyway. Anybody ever played:

[IMG]

This is pretty simple, yet pretty fun. I reccomend it. The goal is to anhiliate the whole country's population of the other players with nuclear weapons. It's possible to finish a game in which no one wins, everybody just mutually destroyed each other. Needless to say, this was invented in the 80's and is kinda supposed to be tongue in cheek all the while teaching us an important lesson already taught to 80's children in Wargames (the film). That is that the only way to win at nuclear war, is to not play.