Apathy USPS Villains

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by CarlynnCarnage, Apr 11, 2013.

1. DarkLycan567 Well-Known Player

Im hona have to delete Riley :(. I messed the character up badly. He wasnt supposed to be how he is now. But im gonna make another to make up for it. I'll pm you guys in-game when I can
    • Like x 1
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

You know you do not have to delete him. Any character can be fixed.
  3. DarkLycan567 Well-Known Player

Yeah, but I messed him up pretty badly. I deleted all my T4 pve gear, so now my cr is practically horrible. I only have pvp gear, but it's not available in raids, or alerts. I don't have much marks, so there's not really much I can do. That's why I haven't been on Riley for a long time. I just... quit him, and started on the hero side, but people talk too much crap over there. I wanted to continue Riley but I just can't. I had a good run with him, but I think it's over for him. It also sucks because he was my first villain.
    • Like x 1
  4. Infinite Onefunk Active Player

Just downloaded the GU 47, see u all in....8 hours?
    • Like x 2
  5. Infinite Onefunk Active Player

Riley you could just buy the low end gear that costs just cash, then work your way up though low content as gear drops. You'd have to do the same with a new toon and actually you'll get back up way faster. Go in the vault every day for free marks and you'll be up to cr in no time.
    • Like x 1
  6. DarkLycan567 Well-Known Player

I see where you're getting at, I could do that. But I don't know. I just lost all motivation to play him. I see what you're saying, but I don't know if it's me being lazy, or being just bored of Riley. I would hate to delete him, but I don't think I can play as him either.
    • Like x 1
  7. Errorcode1058 New Player

Love the new sig Zillatron.

Working as intended!
    • Like x 2
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

9. Infinite Onefunk Active Player

Thanks Dim. Hope you're doing better, we miss you man.
    • Like x 1
  10. Infinite Onefunk Active Player

On a side note, the new update, very cool so far.
    • Like x 1
  11. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Is it? I'll be on tonight. I have not been on yet since the update. But tonight I am hoping to finish up my PVE Legends so I will not really be seeing the changes yet.
  12. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

~runs into the hideout of all the rotten villains~ BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Run smelly hero! Run! :p
  14. Yungbuu New Player

Hi I'd like to join the league I'm a free to play and I have a mic, just would like to play with other people rather than playing solo. thanks !
    • Like x 1
  15. Infinite Onefunk Active Player

i may have spoke too soon. I got one shotted in T4 raids 3 times. Higher content was a breeze. Heard it's a bug. We'll see I guess
    • Like x 1
  16. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Sure thing! Just send a tell to me, CarlynnCarnage, or you can send one to Bloody Butts/Krusty Butts, Aegean Typhoon, The Feces/Dim Lantern, OCDeity, or Red Mauler and we will check your mic and get you in!
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

18. Errorcode1058 New Player

So, exactly how stale is the hero side?

• Like x 1
  19. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Got carried by a Quantum Apathy player tonight. Sadly I couldn't do much as HL is sadly bad as a DPS now.
    • Like x 1
  20. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

That was Vilmentriel. She is awesome!
    • Like x 2