Apathy USPS Villains

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by CarlynnCarnage, Apr 11, 2013.

1. gr0m Active Player

Am I the only one who read this in Random's voice?
    • Like x 2
  2. The Atomic Tuna Well-Known Player

Lmao
    • Like x 1
  3. Saybro Committed Player

Fun bunch to hug...and get hugged by :p
    • Like x 2
  4. Milesz New Player

anyone alive? :eek: . this sounds like quite the interesting league. id like to join :eek:

just made my first villain , few days ago, got tired of the same old heroes ..>.> and looking for a friendly, laidback league. and well i aint got no friends lel :oops:
    • Like x 2
  5. gr0m Active Player

Villains rool heroes drool
    • Like x 3
  6. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

When you say that, yes! Then I hear him sing Three Blind Mice in my head.
    • Like x 1
  7. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

No. We are all dead here. You can still join us though! Just send a tell in game to CarlynnCarnage, Bloody Butts/Krusty Butts, Aegean Typhoon, The Feces/Dim Lantern, OCDeity, or Red Mauler and one of us will check your mic and get you in.
    • Like x 1
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

QFT! :D
  9. Oddpodd Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Pikez5chi New Player

Sup Apathy
    • Like x 2
  11. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Hey Pikez! :D
  12. nowburn4it Loyal Player

Just brought in a friend from my old league, Call MeShorty...If you get a chance, welcome him to the league.
    • Like x 1
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

hey I have a 113 gadget troll that could use a home. I do have a mic, but I only get on it between 3pm and 10pm, which 11pm is when I log out each night, and on weekends I have limited time if any time to really play. If you would like to invite me feel free, I will hope on her in the morning and turn league invites on :p

http://dcuolive.com/Character/Show?CharacterId=562980019780682&WorldId=2

Also if you ever need a tank friend, I will be turning my mental troll into a rage tank when I can (Hopefully in next few weeks) both these characters have 160sp, my gadget troll has 160, and my mental troll has 164 which the mental troll is my main.

I will be on my tank more once I switch to rage simply to learn and try to become a good rage tank, as I've never been a rage tank before, so I have much to learn and much practice ahead of me before getting into end-game raids :p

my gadget trolls IGN is ooLILITH

for my mental troll its Average DPS
    • Like x 2
  14. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

We would love to have you! Though we have quite an abundance of tanks, everyone is still welcome. Just send a tell in game to either CarlynnCarnage, Bloody Butts/Krusty Butts, Aegean Typhoon, The Feces/Dim Lantern, OCDeity, or Red Mauler and we will check your mic and get you in!
  15. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

oh I was merely speaking on behalf of my gadget troll :D

my mental troll soon to be rage tank will be in 36 league eventually :p

and I'll add you in-game and PM you when I see you on for a invite.
    • Like x 1
  16. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Sweet! I'll be on tonight. :)
  17. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

kk Im about to hop myself, cant do anymore content on my main til I go rage or I'll lose out on marks so its alts / other characters til then :p
    • Like x 1
  18. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Join Apathy! We are waiting on you!

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Dephyre Committed Player

NOM NOM
    • Like x 1
  20. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

?