Apathy USPS Villains

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by CarlynnCarnage, Apr 11, 2013.

1. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Thank you for your interest. Apathy is now a retired league.

Thank you to everyone that made Apathy a wonderful home to many players. You guys are my DC family. I love you guys. It was a great ride while it lasted.

-CarlynnCarnage

[IMG]
    A USPS Villain league
    Apathy
    • Like x 14
  2. DrewCheech New Player

I just made a thread about looking for a villain league. I only have one main toon, a hero. And I'm looking to start an alt villain, either HL Troll or ice tank. I'd like to join, I don't get a lot of time to play, but when I do all I play is DC. I'm good with spending the time helping others besides working on myself, and I know my role.
    • Like x 1
  3. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

That's perfect. Just let me know your in game name and I'll send you an invite. Or just send me a tell ^_^
    • Like x 1
  4. DrewCheech New Player

Will do thanks :)
    • Like x 1
  5. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

I'm interested. :)

Nobody to play with Villian side, low SP, busy college schedule.

Is Apathy laid back but at the same time helpful?

My toon name is Lord Lucion.
    *CR = 44
    *SP = 40
    *Sorcery Healer

P.S. I have an alt hero lv.17 but in my opinion the hero side is boring; plus heroes tend to run from fights. Ironic.
    • Like x 2
  6. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Well the goal of the league goal is "play as you want" with no schedules. But I am setting it up so if you are working on something for your character, you can post it on the MOTD and people can help if they would like. things like that. It's just the begining so it's hard to say how "helpful" it will turn out to be.
    • Like x 2
  7. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

SWEET! add meh :)
    • Like x 1
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Anyone that is interested still make sure to let me know your in game name so I can get you set up ^_^
    • Like x 1
  9. Soulmass Well-Known Player

Anyone that wants to join just send a tell in game to Soulmass or post your name here. And ill add you first chance I get.
    • Like x 1
  10. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

^_^
    • Like x 1
  11. restingbird New Player

Too bad I'm already leader of a league. League name is awesome. Good luck to you guys though.
    • Like x 1
  12. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Thanks! We've been up a week tomorrow and we are at 12 members. So far so good! Good luck with your league as well! ^_^
    • Like x 1
  13. YodaDog New Player

[IMG]
    OMG BUMP!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  14. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

LOL! love that show ^_^
    • Like x 1
  15. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

At this point I just want to throw it out there that we could use a few more trolls and a few DPS. It's so strange to be saying we're short on DPS lol
    • Like x 1
  16. Soulmass Well-Known Player

Gotten quite a few people the last week. Still could use a few more trolls and DPS lol. If anyone is interested just post here or contact me in game.
    • Like x 1
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Love me some trollies! ^_^
    • Like x 2
  18. Doctor Erevos Committed Player

Bump for good luck! :)
    • Like x 1
  19. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Thank you sir! :D
    • Like x 2
  20. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

[IMG]