Livestream Anniversary Event and New Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bose Well-Known Player

Wheres the Thumbs down button when you need it.
    • Like x 22
  2. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

Given the drop rates out of the current one, the fact that maybe folks weren't on during the holidays, and the first time capsule (which was more of a "sucess" by forum standards) had a longer run this feels way too soon.

I can't even say it makes sense from a "safe" business point of view... the majority of legendary folks probably jumped on that one year sub when they had it out so they got funds from that so even though were going dry for a few months they should still have not really seen that "many" subs dropping during downtime but maybe I'm wrong about how many people actually took advantage of that offer.
    • Like x 5
  3. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

still never got phoenix material after opening over 300 cases, and it was the only thing I actually wanted
    • Like x 3
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Any chance the time capsules can be postponed by a month or two? People are still trying to get rares from the old one.

Like I really want Phoenix Material.
    • Like x 3
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I'm for new time capsules. But they are just way way too soon after the last ones.
    • Like x 1
  6. Sugr Bear Committed Player

I just hope that I can actually get the cool styles and extra feats. I had 85 stabilizers stored up for round two and bought more, the ONLY feats I've been able to complete were emblems, shim'tar and Hades crown. Not divine emblems or divine shim'tar because of motes. Not mist aura or Phoenix material. They should be attainable after a certain point NO MATTER WHAT or not have feats attached. I want all the feats lol, and don't feel that I should have to spend literally HUNDREDS every 3 months and still possibly only complete half of them.
    • Like x 10
  7. Captain Wonder Active Player

Instead of booster gold chance to get what u don't want. Make it a buy this booster gold list of things worth buying.
  8. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

With the event not being up long enough to get the vendor gear without replay badges it's a safe bet that you'll only need 4 pieces of the new time capsule gear to get the feat to unlock the extra coins so you'll have to spend extra money either way . Can we finally call this @#$% what it is .
    • Like x 7
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

So eventually were just going to have 100 SP locked away behind RNG time capsules, and the people with a couple hundred to spare will be the only ones to obtain these feats in a timely manner?

I'm guessing there was more positive then negative feedback on the survey huh? :rolleyes:
    • Like x 15
  10. Harlequin Devoted Player

Fret not, forumites! The faster they introduce new capsules, the faster the older ones cycle back into rotation!

Honestly, if you haven't gotten what you wanted out of the Amazon capsules by now, you should have spent more money opening them.
    • Like x 2
  11. Captain Wonder Active Player

The time capsules r ok but I'd rather have less drops more chance for good stuff.
    • Like x 1
  12. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

I can't stop laughing lol
    • Like x 8
  13. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Themes I'd like to see:
    Kryptonian
    New Genesis/Apokalypse
    Legends of Tomorrow
    Gotham City Sirens/Birds of Prey
    Titans
    Hand of Fate
    Flash
    • Like x 4
  14. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

that's good but curious will we also hear any news about the revamp, and of when it may return to the Test server?
    • Like x 3
  15. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

What a joke. Im so done with this crap.
    • Like x 17
  16. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Themes I'd like to see:

No F'n capsules
    • Like x 20
  17. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Count me as one of them.

I've always defended the game as being a business (because that is what it is) but they are the closest we have ever been to P2W in my humble opinion. Those with $ will be able to open them, get the SP, get the ingame $ from the broker and get whatever gear/style the rest of us can't get.

Oh sure, we could mathematically one day they tell us...its nonsense and they know it.

If they removed any and all feats + gear was only styles, I would not have an issue with this at all.

Regards,
    M
    • Like x 11
  18. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Hmm, really seems they're trying to see how far they push players until they snap.
    • Like x 7
  19. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

in b4 proxy ;) lol, but all seriousness i am looking forward to them yet again i got a good amount of stuff from the AF3 and now i am looking forward to the next ones.

*Runs before the riot gets here*
    • Like x 1
  20. BumblingB I got better.

Remove the feats and trash drops from time capsules. We don't need rnd materials and p2w soders. Feats should not be attached unless they are zero point. This is ridiculous.

Happy New Year happy no wallet.
    • Like x 23
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.