Angels Friends private rp

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Aaron159Z, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Sulfus:( Looking at Xavier in curiosity.) We devils? You haven't been an angel long enough to call us devils as you devils. You haven't been angel long enough to be fully converted to their ways, we devils can still tempt you to rejoin us and it might work. You love my Raf don't you?

Xavier: (Frowning) You can't exactly control certain emotions, but lust and rage you can.

Sulfus: You are seeing Miki, one of Raf's female best friends forever. Boy Xavier you might want to chill and lay back down being a slave to compassion and humility. Those holy angels don't get away with wrongs like us devils and humans do. Why do you think that most devils refuse to be a holy angel you moron? That halo and those angel wings Raf wear are no more different when the human samurais said "the sword is a heavy burden to bare."

Xavier: I never said I wanted Raf nor did I ever decide to have Miki. Miki kissed me which I don't mind good looking females smooches me.

Sulfus: (Thumbs up smiling) Before you converted to angle me and you had things in common like video games and female watching at the beach.

Xavier: Uh I still do that, just around the other guy angels now days as by buddies.

Sulfus: Unlike those stupid humans, we devils and angels only hang with those who had been fully converted to our side or under development. So if you are not planning to become us devils again than scram or get lost. We devils are one kingdom and you angels are the opposite, like that dumb religious book the Christians use describing us.

Setting: Xavier looked like he wanted to talk more but the wall was already there realizing it again. Xavier sneered his teeth looking back on Sulfus.

Xavier: So really you want Raf just so you can turn her into being a fallen angel filled with sins. Then that whole becoming human, your goals will not change much tempting Raf with your lust and not love.

Sulfus: ......... (Glare)

Xavier: I knew it! We all knew it deep down. Out of horror I watch the two kingdoms of light and darkness clearly separated on every thing. You know Sulfus the devils the fallen angels will not exist forever, at some point in the future the final war forever is coming and no veto will be around to save your kind. We the holy angels are not the strongest up there in the great beyond so you know.

Sulfus: (Upset) Lousy traitor dam you! In certain areas I would chain you in the pit for your defecting to Angie Town, or the third heaven they call it.

Xavier: (Looking at Sulfus in sheer disgust) I should had never trained to become a devil to begin with back then. What kills me is that you morons in your strange diluted world actually think your ways will be eternal.