Angels Friends private rp

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Aaron159Z, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    (In Xavier's dorm room typing on his laptop, he is thinking)

Xavier's thoughts:
    Sometime love is a strange but you also must avoid shameful love and what not. I'm not getting into a debate about love since we angels and the heavenly realm don't change our perfect rules, unlike those devils and those usual humans of corrupt people influencing society.

Miki:
    Stop avoiding me and answer you love me!

Xavier:
    (Blushing) I do love you but-

Miki:
    But what.

Xavier:
    It's just that sometime I get tired of always wearing dude form and sometime I morph into you girls, but I never live you female's life.

Miki:
    So what I will just respond by transforming into a guy. Changing our form is common to angels and devils, we are not human.

Xavier:
    I know that but you might feel like a dike a lesbian.

Miki:
    I have no answer for that. I will just morph into a guy.

Xavier:
    That's somewhat great! I always been that type of guy that always wear different faces regardless of gender. I'm a ninja, no a super ninja in disguise.

Miki:
    So now will you smooch me!?

Xavier:
    What the devil! Uh,I have no reason why I'm resisting but I have no clue why I'm backing up blushing.

(Suddenly Xavier bumped into Sweet Dolce the pink haired angel.)

Sweet:
    Just kiss already, you know Miki and you want to.

Xavier:
    In blazing angels where did you come from?!

Sweet:
    I been here with Miki, now kiss.

Xavier:
    (Blushing really hard trying to escape) Um. I have something to do I just don't know what that is.

Sweet:
    (Activating power) Stop Fly!

(Suddenly pink hearts swarmed Xavier and he couldn't move but fell to the ground)

Miki:
    (Smiling) That's the best position for him.

(Miki got on her knees and climbed over Xavier and started passionately smooching him.)

Xavier:
    No.... if...... this keep up.....Miki.... she will............put me......In a love struck trans..... and I won't be able to think for myself. Being attracted to you females don't ...... help me any bit.... at all.

Miki:
    That's exactly what I want to see, your blushing can't keep you resistant from me much longer. Now let's see what personaliy you truly are as a boyfriend.

Xavier:
    By the blazing angels, you can't get past my cleverness to resist!

Miki:
    That's what you all say. Now pucker up handsome.
    ___________________-

(Moment's later Xavier was smiling sheepishly in a love struck trance holding Miki's hand both standing)

Sweet:
    Such a strong guy you are Xavier, I see Miki got you completely under her control. (Laughing)

Xavier:
    Love ....yum.

Sweet:
    Can you say anything else?

Xavier:
    Love at first smooch. Miki, I am yours to command, let your love wash over me. Yum love.

Miki:
    (Laughing) Okay honey.

(Miki turned around and gave Xavier a passionate smooch)

Xavier:
    Love, I love you Miki, love.

Miki:
    I better stop kissing him, any further things become heated. Let's sit on the bench Xavier and let's talk about our feeling for each other.

Sweet:
    Miki, to make guys do that you have to really keep them deep in a love trance to do that.

Miki:
    He is deep enough. Watch is face and you can see I have complete control over him right now. Don't worry Sweet, we are angels so nothing suspicious will happen
  2. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

[IMG]

In Zolfanello City, Cursed walked inside a big demonic looking house and went inside someone ones.She walked to the portrait stand and removed the covering from the sand. A trading card was resting on it's stand and suddenly the art on the picture moves, it was the form of a fallen male angel with long devil horns and long devil wings.

Satan:
    You have some nerve taking your time foolish whelp, I am very impatient waiting.

Cursed:
    Sorry master

Satan:
    No sorry, with your waiting those blasted angels nearly cleansed the human world of evil and temptation. Wait a second that voice! Your Cursed the devil, a female fallen angel at worst to. I thought your voice sounded kind of feminine.

Cursed:
    Mock me again like that Lucifer and I will be sure to make your wretched life much worst than your card prison. You can forget about that master crap because now I want to destroy you in the lake of fire, that was suppose to be your final destination. For someone so clever you surly are stupid by your history. Must I torment you again about how Lucifer tried to tower over god and got exiled out of heaven forever?

Satan:
    (Afraid) You have a spine I'm devilishly impressed.

Cursed:
    And your just as bad from your history.

Cursed is thinking:
    I won't completely free Lucifer, I will create the allusion he is free from me, for I am the mistress and Satan yields to me. Truly this old fool is to clouded by the old days and not the new. I'm a devil, so cheating Satan himself is what we devils do best.

Satan:
    Did you hear me girl! Or are you to busy having romantic fantasy's about me again? Which is very disturbing the humans would say.

Cursed:
    (Lie) You got me again. My girlish feelings got the best of me once again. How silly I am.

Satan:
    As I was saying! The only way to escape this prison is for Arkan to be kidnapped and brought here, I will handle the rest once he's here. Be careful of that fool Arkan for he is far more clever than me regrettably. All I care about right now is getting out this card Arkan trapped me in so long ago, Arkan is to clever so I must wait for as long as it take to get free. Now leave!

(Cursed frowned and then put the sheet back over the stand.)

Cursed is thinking:
    I might need to bury Lucfier's card soon. Don't attack the hand that feeds you.
  3. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    (In class professor Arkan walked around giving a lecture.)

Arkan:
    Now now class settle down. Today's lesson is the earth's political government and Angie Town's government in the heavenly realm. Here on earth the government is all over with corruption blinding society to the truth, such as believing a sacrilege and wrong doing is okay because of the popular vote and the government's approval. Rest assure students that even the deceived unwilling accept the truth will still pay for their sacrilege ways and the earth's governments as well. As for Angie Town? Are ways are set up from the start to be perfect, and failure to comply and behave could go as far into the oh no as it get for your punishment. The heavenly realm governments are unshaken and no fear influences them nearly that much like it does other realms. Do not allow fear to guide your imagination because it will become distorted from the truth. Next topic is the fact that people believe good and bad cannot exist with out the other, that ancient tell is a complete lie whom's logic was made in fear. Think of a pure good earth and how it would be, surprisingly students it wouldn't actually be boring. People would be more thoughtful about the other person daily and the other person would always be thoughtful about you daily, take those same traits global and everyone would be thoughtful and polite everywhere. No student would be trying to get the other student to do their homework for them because selfishness is evil and selfishness would had ceased to exist long ago. In this perfect world negative behavior wouldn't exist so getting getting killed wouldn't be something the residents of such world would practice. The military wouldn't be lazy either because they would still practice fighting for ceremonial reasons trying to keep history known in people's memories, allot of society would still have differences in artistic style, and people would be excited about working almost daily because they would enjoy contributing back to the world, no currency would exist because money is symbol of evil and the people would hate that. The only time money would exist in such a world is to do business with off worlds or something like games for fun. Now the devils? Those guy's seriously have a distorted bad cognition of such a perfect world. As for humans? Certain people high enough in maturity are very jealous longing for that perfect world , the first devil called Satan stole that future from humankind. With Satan locked away for good humanity is slowly gaining back everything they lost from Satan that first devil. Now when someone say their a devil they really no not what they say and do.

(Xavier raised his hand)

Xavier:
    Why don't the humans know this knowledge.

Arkan:
    It's because of those devils and other elaborate problems with pride and greed. As for you Xavier, you are needed in Angie Town at the High Spheres. You can leave now.

(Suddenly the wall monitor came on and Raf's human had a problem.)

Xavier:
    Tell me who won and the details later, Raf.

Raf:
    Don't worry I will.

Name: Ma-re Golden Heart
    Home: Angie town
    Power level: Absurdly way to over powered for her step son Xavier to handle
    Married: To her husband a male angel.
    [IMG]
    Powers:
    -Angel Feather Wings (Endless waves of angle feathers that can shoot out from her wings as long range bullet attack, dose not remove her actual angel feathers)
    -Angelic Fly (She can get behind enemy lines deep deep with out ever being known by the best enemies out there.
    -Massive Healing (She can undo curses that causes anyone to suffer by making them gain blessing supernaturally. Can also kill sickness and repair and name new limbs)
    -White Tornado Storm Fly (The devil and evil hate this, these tornadoes are just evil wrecking through all the enemies strong holds without mercy.
    -White Glory Light (She can blind all her foes a vast distance for a very long time.

Biography:
    Her human is dead and somewhere in heaven alive as a spirit. Her history isn't special except the fact that she is a professional at captivating people and getting blessing to no end. She live in a dazzling castle in Angie Town far off on a island suspended in the sky, with waterfalls pouring off the island going down. She is, very lady like, pure, very polite, giggling, romantic, and she drink from glowing crystal and golden cups. She insist on having females show their help me behavior I'm the damsel in distress behavior, because that provokes the guys to get up and feel worthy as men holding down the fort and other responsibilities. When she see her females being independent usually, she is terribly afraid those girls will take away from the man's renown making her guys punks. Around other females she almost usually spend her time trying to greatly influence other females to be very classy and almost princess like. She has the material possessions and riches to do anything she want just as long as it don't conflict with her husband, she literally pulls her attention to making her husband mighty over her. She is known to have tea parties while wearing pretty dresses with other girls and ladies, she is known as "the lady in the white dress". She dislike sacrileges. Please do not let her see a cross dresser or someone impersonating the opposite gender's life style for that to is a sacrilege. She became Xavier's new replacement mother after the High Spheres put Xavier into her and her husbands family.

Children:
    -Xavier (Now Xavier Golden Heart) at adoption
    -Jewelry

Favorite music:
    Beyonce Halo

Extra:
    She is one of god's most inner precious angels higher than a mega super star in the great beyond, fit for royalty.
  5. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    (In Angie Town at the High Spheres courtroom, Xavier walked inside with his traveling bag in his hand. The room was round and the judgement column seats was tall towering over him in a golden room. For some reason you never see the High Spheres and the Low Spheres faces because they are hidden behind the veil. I don't think no High Sphere and Low Sphere member know exactly the member's faces except god.)

Man's voice:
    Hello Xavier.

Xavier:
    (Looking worried) Hello. I use to really hate judges, I use to daydream about destroying every judge possible when I was devil.

Man's voice:
    How do you feel now?

Xavier's
    The hate is more like a tiny earth ant now.

Man's voice:
    Lest time around those devils, your views of the past will be just a fiction. I summoned you here because no angels have a devil family. You have to choose now. Divorce your entire devil family and in return gain a angelic family of angels up here in the great beyond. Choose now or stay as a orphan! We will not tolerate back sliding defecting back to the enemy's kingdom the devil's stronghold!

Xavier:
    (Frowning) You think I care about that freak family of mine father Condemn and mother Volcana, and the rest of that blight the devils down there? As I recall I put all my freaks and weirdo's in a closet and locked the door and threw away the key, and good residence. Only problem is all my freaks keep finding their way out the closet and saying hi to me all over again. ****.

Man's voice:
    I will take that answer as a yes on the angel's side. Very well then, the Heart family you can appear.
  6. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

Are some of you even reading my stories I post. I get the expression Im all alone again. I hate alone and feeling alone
  7. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

(For some reason Xavier's mind was wondering off topic back to professor Arkan's class lecture)

[IMG]
    Arkan:
    If you don't understand the past you don't understand the present day and future. Would you believe that people now days believe the culture and the teachings of the correct elders are useless? The ways of the ancestors. That statement is very true with these foolish terrestrials and devils now days that is everywhere. Many of mankind believe man and woman shouldn't be ruled and judged by the ways of the ancestors, the correct views that civilization is suppose to stand on and stood on. Yet those foolish humans these new age terrestrials, the day dream about a paradise world and yet they are to arrogant like a bull to grab the understanding that the past taught them. In the past the world was safer and better, but for some reason fools were brainwashed into thinking the future is getting better which is a lie. Understanding the past to the future is one of the answers to the meaning of life. Fools laugh in your face and call you crazy, just like mentally a devil. The guy gender was created to be the leader of the household and be the provider, but for some reason the female gender became hostile and ill mannered towards man, so he walked out leaving the female gender to defend and care for herself playing the role she was not suppose to be, being the provider. Many shameful men became senile and said in their hearts that he is wiser than all his ancestors and so he became a useless and dead beat dad to his wife and children. A female is suppose to be pleasant onto us guys and the guys are suppose to rule wisely over the entire female gender across all creation with grace, but of course those devils mentally have come to curse and confuse humanity. A woman was created to be behind man symbolic to the king is fist and the queen is second in society and in the house , failure to comply you have blasphemed history itself and that is worst than death. A female can still have her freedom as expected yes, but don't lose your self knowing that man is the one that is truly in charge over all realities, except the woman only areas where she reign supreme. One more thing students. This lecture is not sexiest towards women in any way, only the people that side against such wisdom is that of a wretched poisonous snake that must be cast out. That is why Angie Town is somewhat better and further along than the human and mentally than a devil, our society understand these thing and we will not take no for a answer.

(Raf raised her hand)

Raf:
    And that's one of the reason why Angie Town is a paradise, we force people to understand by severe long time exposure if necessary.

Arkan:
    You are correct Raf. Society flourish in 'Angie Town' and we expect man and woman fulfill their roles their destiny or else. Failure to comply your going to have a very bad time.
  8. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

(A student in the back raised his hand)

[IMG]
    Nerd angel:
    You actually believe that old talk, your outdated old man get with the times.

Arkan:
    (Frowning) I'm a outdated old man get with the times! Insult me again Urban and you will suffer detention for a week.What I said before is called proper decency and it's suppose to exist everywhere, anyone caught rebelling against that sacred tradition since the beginning of time until the end of time is a outlaw and blasphemy. Man was created to be above woman being a man-.

Urban:
    I don't like you.

Arkan:
    Be silent student and I am not done talking. As for detention, you are charged with a week and see me after class. Back to class! As angels it is important to understand the right things and not the bad things despite the popular vote for bad decisions. All I said from the start is how man's job his destiny is to be the provider and for woman to be less of the provider being the taker her destiny, it is also the female's duty to set her guys up into a leadership role because his theme his birth is all about provider for all eternity. Female gender, if you do not set your guys up for that kind of life style you ladies will always regret the day you failed him. As for us male gender! It is our job to make females behave and be pleasant, for a wretched female is a joke and a wreck a nightmare to be your bride. As for society? When historians and the wise minds tried to tell others such wisdom the fools in multitudes laughed at sacred righteous traditions calling it outdated. The day has arrived where the wide road of lawlessness is popular that leads to destruction of mankind. When the nightmare is over mankind will resume their traditional roles understanding the definition and destiny of man and woman. It is us angels job to also remind the humans that their life isn't a nightmare but a dream come true in righteousness only. As for the devils! The devils are the complete reverse of us a swine, angel and devil can never truly make peace because of values.

(Xavier raised his hand)

Xavier:
    You would be surprise how the messed up human world all trace back to, devils, demons, arc demon, Satan, and worst. I grew up all the way in the high ranks of the enemy the devils, trust me when I say that they are terrified of their conscience and never truly sleep if fear of their nightmares causing them great torment to no end. They do wrong because they feel being bad is freedom and fun and the law prisons them down.

Raf:
    Oh wow than Sulfus is truly misguided. He did say "Rules are meant to be broken".

Arkan:
    The class is about to see a video about the devil professor Temptel's class, the devil's wisdom and understanding. Remember students that devils are danger the reverse of good.

Xavier:
    Do I really need to experience the never ending nightmare I fled from called the devils all over again? Why do you keep tormenting me over these things! I feel hate and that's not good for a angel.

Arkan:
    Angel do reminding because it's called experience, the devils do not practice these things so they always get worst.

Xavier:
    Just great.
  9. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

(Xavier frowned refusing to remember professor Temptel's class lectures, the devils. The last thing the humans want to understand is how messed up their livelihood was and mentally, because of those blasted devils walking around physically and mentally, giving humans bad understanding make them worst.)

[IMG]

Temptel:
    Ahem! You students have excellent behavior and ethic skills, I am impressed. Gas! When you eating always make sure you put your feet on the kitchen table when eating, especially at formal parties especially around those angels, and especially when around heaven's god. (Laughing)

Gas:
    Your interrupting my chow time with your endless nagging professor. Instead of studying as usual I will just steal Sulfus's homework and plagiarize it as my own being lazy. .

Sulfus:
    Try it punk I dare you! No one steals from the devil with out getting hurt first. That was the quote from Lucifer Satan's best selling book "The Life And Times Of The Fabulous Lucifer " ,from Lucifer himself.

Xavier:
    (Devil) Will you horned fools all shut up! I feel almost as bad as Cabiria's ego. (Laughing)

Cabiria:
    (Stands up) Say that again and I will turn you into bird crap!

Xavier:
    Give me a kiss Cabiria and then we can talk.

Cursed:
    Pipe down you horned gorillas, I'm to busy trying to figure out how to hurt Jesus Christ with my shoe.

Kabale:
    (Laughing)

Gas:
    I'm a pretty fairy, I'm Michael the Arch Angel in a dress (Laughing)

Temptel:
    (Upset) Pipe down Gas, keep that up and the gods or god will come crashing down here looking for a fight.

Cursed:
    I was playing with the shoe part. I prefer the water balloons messing up some holy angels hurting their redeem sanctified feelings they call it.

Professor Temptel:
    Insulting someone not in their presence is worthless, as a devil it's all about in their presence and then talk trash. "For thus says the lord! It's best to torment some and get the last laugh knowing that the victory is yours"

Sulfus:
    Finally someone who agrees with me. You are the worst teacher I had ever seen Temptel , I clap my hands proud of you. (Clap hands)

Temptel:
    Thank you Sulfus, now pay attention to this next lesson really. The earth will mourn the day that I had returned, now let the demons tormenting begin chapter 2.

Xavier:
    (Looking interested) This is the best part! Shut up devils not listening.

Temptel:
    Why thank you.
  10. SuperBell Loyal Player

This is so weird.
    • Like x 2
  11. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

How is things weird? The script? Here is how you read a script!

Super Bell:
    I am not in the mood for this!

Super Bell's name is telling you he is talking, then you as the reader speak his words.

(Long ago when the ages is young and blah blah blah)

That's the narrator, I just chose to leave out Narrator for ( )

Angel's Friends! The series is kind of set around angels and devils and humans and biblical to a point while not spiritual. All I did was add some knowledge from the bible especially when professor Arkan talk. In the bible it's covers counselor and historian knowledge that even atheist should seriously consider applying to their life, other than that I stay in the realm of the show Angel Friends. The thread take place in like the mid school year of season 1 freshmen year. I put Satan in this story because you just cant have a story about angels and devils without Satan's character lurking around somewhere. Also scripts are superior to novel format it's much easier to read. Back in my High School the students also said scripts is weird, they hadn't gotten use to reading scripts.
  12. SuperBell Loyal Player

Not the script. The concept of the show. I actually just watched two episodes, and saw your script matches what the show is about. Still kind of a weird show.
  13. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

Okay. When I watch shows like, Angels Friends, Winx Club, Sailorrmoon, DC Super Hero Girls, W.I.T.C.H, I just treat it as watching from the woman's point of view. The girls mind is extremely feminine up and you usually just treat them as your daughter and try not to laugh about how girly their mind is. Besides the girls being center stage their plots and stories are are a nice ending. Angel Friends is structred around spiritual angels and devil and the human around them and the great beyond.
  14. SuperBell Loyal Player

No, I'm not saying the girly part about it is weird. The concept of Angels and Devils going to school together and tag teaming a human :cool: was weird. Not necessarily in a bad way. I've only seen Super Hero Girls, and it's cute.

Two lines I liked in your script were something like; "Let's go make loud noises in the lion's den :eek:" and "are those drugs in your pocket" to which my mind thought "or are you just REALLY happy to see me :D"

When I was a kid I'd play with my little sister with her Barbie dolls, but my Barbie would always end up knowing karate or something and end up fighting Shredder and Skeletor. My sister was a tomboy, so she would play along.
  15. SuperBell Loyal Player

I just watched the infamous episode 26.

An Italian show recreating anime with Christian undertones. Interesting.

Aaron159Z, can I ask you what country you are from and what your age is? Not pervy, I'm just curious what the demographic is of the show.
  16. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

I think the demographic of the show is early teen years, 13 at least . I am from Chicago and 27 years old. I watch almost anything I like and I dont care how old I am. I still watch Digimon and Sailorrmoon and Dora the Explorer. As for my characters personalities? Depending on their personality like Cursed the female sexy devil, she is kind of seductive and fast and will leave sexual hints around the guy characters sometime.
  17. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

[IMG]

(A woman angel with blonde hair in a pony tail in a white dress, she walked into the room with her husband.)

Marie:
    I am here.

Man's voice:
    Hello Marie, your new child Xavier chose angels over devils, he has replaced his devil family for your's an angel family.

Marie:
    Yea do I walk through the valley of death I shall fear no evil (devil). I think those devil societies are crazy a bad comedy endlessy mocking us angels.

(Marie waved at Xavier and Xavier waved back, Marie's husband waved hello to)

Marie:
    So what exactly convinced you to leave those caution crazy devils other than Temptel's class?

Xavier:
    My name is Xavier

Marie:
    My name is Marie, nice to meet you

Marie's Husband:
    I am (Insert name)

Marie:
    So what exactly convinced you to leave those caution crazy devils other than Temptel's class for us?

Xavier:
    1.When you had seen all your fears materialized with the devil sometime a man must do what he must. Especially when your tolerance hit outrage. 2. Wisdom and understanding, when everything all make since knowing the devil and their ways you intend to do something. 3. Evil starts out small, first the thrill the fun, then the evil, then the ensnare you in the trap of doing evil, and then death. I met some real freaks in my past, lock all my freaks in the closet and throw away the key. "I didn't see nothing and I don't know nothing" human inmates say. 4. I'm permanently horror struct watching those devils and been one.

Marie:
    (Laughing) Don't worry Xavier, we will keep your former devil family away from you.

Man's voice:
    You three may leave!

[IMG]

(Marie's husband left for he had a duty elsewhere. Flying over Angie Town, Marie pointed to the city below. )

Marie:
    As angels are job is pure good our choices and decisions. Wearing these halos and angel wings it's a rank of honor your pride. Unlike the human civilizations fighting chaos until god permanently end chaos, we angels are the exact opposite of devils. We will not bud in line and also insult you as the list goes on. In Angie Town no doors is locked and no valuables need protection. Up here the closes we have to a thief is a person returning something you dropped. As for Angie Town being boring? That's a lie. Angie Town have, sports, video games, fashion, constructs of fake people that can become your dream come true friends and family until someone real can manage to replace the fakes, and the list goes on. In Angie Town everyone instantly know each other, no dept, everyone is financially can afford almost anything to a point, and everyone is delighted to work.

Xavier:
    Everyone delighted to work and report to work being super happy? How is that even possible! The devils and humans have yet to master civilization to be like that.

Marie:
    When your awake in understanding and spiritually you understand many things, but those silly humans and devils for some reason rather not awake to this truth. "As long as you live you have no time to worry about problems and your own", that is the key rule we angels must follow up here in the great beyond.

Xavier:
    What about fights breaking out?

Marie:
    We are angels not devils. Angels are the opposite of fight unless it's military and police.

Xavier:
    Constructs of fake people that can become your dream come true friends and family until someone real can manage to replace the fakes. I will surely be using those.

Marie:
    As your parent your legal mother I will be watching the form and traits those constructs take on.
  18. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    (Back at Golden School, Raf the blonde haired girl sighed walking down the hall on the angels side)

Xavier:
    What's wrong Raf.

Raf:
    I lost the challenge to Sulfus and I lost Andrew to Sulfus temptation. (Upset) I hate those devils and those stupid ******** humans, human's are not suppose to give us angels a hard time.

Xavier:
    Weren't you born human.

Raf:
    That is a exception and I refuse to be tempted by my own devil and guarded by another angel. I operate as strictly angel and not human.

Xavier:
    What was the challenge like?

Raf:
    Sulfus's video game sport games. He cheated knowing that most women suck at sport games and I lost terribly

Xavier:
    That's what devil's do cheat, I should know I was a devil once. And what's crazy Raf, you actually believe devil Sulfus and angel you can work out in a relationship. If you and Sulfus somehow stay as humans, Sulfu's behavior would still be devil like. You foolish angels still believe that angels and devils can live in harmony is a joke.The VETO is good enough the harmony.
  19. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

I haven't been getting any ideas for my Angel's Friends rp thread. So as usual I work on other stuff doing script writing and return later when other idea's pop up for a certain tittle I do. I think I found "Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls "to work on next, knowing me the same character manager from the show will reappear but with other girls. I write females my opposite gender so much because I know how to write her and her life way more than my own gender from some reason. Maybe because allot of the things my gender the guys are interested in I am not, while the girls pay more attention to beauty and reading and dance and songs, allot like me.
  20. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    (In the gym room at Golden School alone, Xavier looked at Sulfus.)

Xavier:
    You cant actually be serious dating Raf even as a human.

Sulfus:
    My business with Raf is my concern not yours, now beat it devil defective.

Xavier:
    I swear you and Raf have no common since being brain dead in the mental department. Raf is a goody goody two shoes like me, along with the rest of the citizens that are residents of angie town. F.Y.I doofus, angie town is a copy of the third heaven that the ancient holy angels made after someone influenced god.

Sulfus:
    And.

Xavier:
    Oh my gash you are stupid in the name of Satan himself, even Lucifer the fallen angel demon would catch on to what I am saying by now. By the way Satan is no god except a want to be.

Sulfus:
    I already knew that about that freak Satan. Long ago the other demon devils or whatever you call us, the ancient fallen angels were to upset with Satan and they went off and created an entire civilization without Satan bothering them. Eventually us devils helped trap Lucifer in a trading card sealing him away for good once and for all. Now the low spheres are complaining that someone committed a serious sacrilege by stealing Lucifer . I have a feeling that Jesus will get involved since Lucifer is involved.

Xavier:
    Getting a little side tracked. Back to Raf. Raf is a goody goody two shoes while you devil personalities are demonic, Raf and I behaviors will completely be against everything bad and cruel and selfish for eternity. Since Raf and Sulfus are clear about never changing their ways you guys are a joke couple worth laughing at that will not last.

Sulfus:
    Hey! I love Raf and she loves -

Xavier:
    Oh please Sulfus actually understand for once in your distorted cognition life. You devils warped your wants so much from the truth and purity none of you can see the truth. Raf is a very goody goody passionate romantic girl that is highly favor angel guys like myself. You do better romancing devil Cursed, at least Cursed is very devil like filled with exotic lust and what not for her devil men, you can keep Cursed on leash being submissive to you with all your naughty passions.