Angels Friends private rp

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Aaron159Z, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    This rp take place during the same time of the show. So far I am watching season 1 so I wont mention school years until I watched all the seasons
  2. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Name: Xavier Skylin

Powers:
    -Strength Fly ( Xavier can become a giant rock monster and his attacks can hit ghost and solids with giant rocks)
    -Speed Fly (Allows Xavier to fly really fast)
    -Instant Appear (Xavier can appear anywhere no matter distance and space though out eternity, just by thinking it.
    -Dome Shield (Unlike most shields Barrel Shield can last an entire hour against the strongest attacks out there.)
    -Extreme Pounding (With his hands he can break unbreakable curses and a hex

Biography:
    Xavier was born as a devil in Zolfanello City and answered to the low spheres for a long time. His mother devil Volcana and devil father Condemn, they raised him to be very devil like and wretched and horrible to be around. Secretly Xavier had always been spying through a crystal ball looking at the angels in Angie Town, under the cover of plotting to hurt them but rather not. The day came when Xavier enrolled at Golden School as a devil being the tempter of man and all thing worst than ever. Xavier had twin female angels to get their human Kyle, to do the right things in life, as the tempter Xavier couldn't allow that to happen, so for worst he drove Kyle into being a delinquent and kept getting Kyle arrested for many crimes ranging from drugs and stealing and plus. Before enrolling at Golden School, Xavier actually hated the Low Sphere's and it was always lies and cant be trusted with the devils, that was the start of Xavier becoming a angel and being a resident in Angie Town as angel. One day in devil class professor Temptel , she finally said something that finally pushed Xavier over to the angels side "being a goody good two shoes " the devils call it. Professor Temptel quoted, ("That is why devils don't trust anyone but ourselves. Which is why we must teach the humans our wisdom as the correct guidance for humans."). All the not happy and disappointment building up in Xavier's life was the icing on the cake and professor Temptel ,was the lit candles. "That's it I'm out! I am sick of being upset about you,devils, Zolfanello City, the Low Sphere's, all these back stabbers, and I can't even trust my so called childhood neighbor back at home home. You devils are crazy and truly wretched in the name of outrage." After that Xavier left Temptels class and later hung up his devil horns a wings for a halo and angel wings. That was the day Xavier stopped being the tempter and became the blesser. The twin girl angels and Xavier was no longer rivals. One of Xavier's words he use against the devil is this, "You devil are so bad that you literally don't sleep at night always in constant fear that your nightmares will attack you again and you actually feel the pain.When I became a angel I had to see a psychiatrist and be stripped of my freedom because my nightmares wouldn't leave without a fight. I would hate to see Lucifer's nigthmares."

Xavier's human is -Kyle-

[IMG]

Xavier devil -Cursed- the tempter
    [IMG]

Xavier's human mask
    [IMG]
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Looks like a cheap WINX Club knock-off
  4. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

Watch the show before you start mocking.
  5. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Name: Cursed

Powers:
    Sound Fly (Able to manipulate sound into a destructive force that can physically bruise you)
    Burst Fly (Able to break the sound barrier by flying at insane speeds.
    Nightmare Sting : Only when shes around Lucifer the fallen angel this ability is optional to her. She can make your worst fears materialize and attack you.
    Savage Sting: (Able to cause physical harm by causing eagles to peck you to death)

Biography:
    The adopted devil daughter of Lucifer the fallen angel himself. Cursed was so evil and a champion on the Satanic side, that she caused the angelic realm to experience great hell in heaven for a very long time since she been alive. Unlike Lucifer, Cursed is extremely very calm and she leave her rivals and enemies constantly in fear over her next evil deeds she might do next. She hides the fact that she live with Lucifer in Zolfanello City at home home. Lucifer was trapped between dimensions by the holy angel professor Arkhan of Golden School, in a unbreakable trading card that Cursed now have in a card protector in Lucifer's room on a stand. Lucifer seek vengeance on professor Arkhan by trapping Arkan in Lucifer's card and replace Arkhan's life with Lucifer instead. Kidnapping professor Arkhan is annoyingly very difficult for Cursed, that old fart Arkhan knows every trick in the villain play book to harm and capture him. The one thing Cursed will learn about Arkhan is that professor Arkhan is way more clever than Lucifer and the devils and all the demons. Now you why Lucifer was defeated by the angel professor Arkhan. Lucifer's true evil plans haven't changed at all from the bible's Lucifer the fallen angel.

Cursed the devil is very lady like and she has a crush on Lucifer the fallen angel, if something ever happen to Lucifer she will most likely be the next father of lies and great deception. ****. Cursed recently enrolled into Golden School and she is professor Temptel's top devilish student to torment mankind the humans. When you hear human criminals talking about their personal demons and over coming their personal demons, it's mostly about devils like Cursed. Cursed never sleep but stay still on her bed regaining her energy for the upcoming day (avoiding those nightmares that physically hurt her). Her angel rival is Xavier and for some reason Xavier is very smart seeing past Cursed's tricks and deception. Cursed seek to convert Xavier back to being a devil but I wont actually work.

Cursed's human Kyle:
    [IMG]

Cursed's human mask:
    [IMG]

Cursed's angel is Xavier the blesser
    [IMG]
  6. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

So if you wish to join private message me.

Relationships
    All characters and even show characters can break relationships or gain a new one

Teachers
    More might come later, but with this unable to edit blog feature is questionable.
  7. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

[IMG]

(Xavier lowered his head standing on the street in his celestial form with his usual white halo glowing over his head, trying to ignore a certain devil on earth with him. A sexy looking female devil bent down watching him.)

Cursed:
    What's wrong Xavier, are you afraid I'm going to help make you better? Maybe later we can make horrible noise together in the lions den.

Xavier:
    (Upset) You devils can't actually be serious having a civilization with your kind's reverse psychology of us angels.

Cursed:
    Don't sit there acting like you didn't come from the demon realms us devils. As I recall some of those goody good two shoes angels think your faking it being a angel to get in deep to torment the heavenly realm. Or did you forget about the joy and pride you had hurting and tempting Kyle the human into sins?

Xavier:
    (Almost crying) Dam! All my haters and freaks I thought I locked yall in a closet and threw away the key a long time age. Why are you still here?

Cursed:
    Seeing your misery and turmoil is what we devils do the best, tormenting your celestial soul. Oh relax have some fun and blaspheme god.

(Suddenly a loud thunder blew across the sky)

Xavier:
    Careful Cursed, keep that up and you will have limbo's prison shackles on you in someplace even harsher.

Cursed:
    Apparently god don't relax, I was just playing.

Xavier:
    Right... Anyways I'm getting bored and the last time I checked angels don't hang with devils, or sub-come to them. I grew up as a devil and the only thing I mastered was to hate everybody and allot more problems like your devil arrogance. If only the humans could wear halos or horns on the head to earn, this world would be a better place.

(Xavier started to fly away)

Cursed:
    (Yelling) A better place and nice? Oh my gash! I am greatly disappointed in your best behavior Xavier. Your father Condemn would be greatly disappointed in you. I was translating vocabulary you weak minded fool. Your as much as a fool as that ridiculous over grown fool Michael the arch angel!

Xavier:
    (Yelling) As I recall Michael lives above your head so who is really the fool!
  8. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

The pictures are placeholder pictures
  9. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Inside the cafeteria a African angel name Urie, she came past Xavier with Sulfus behind her.

Sulfus:
    Hey angel girl! Yaoi or something right?

Urie:
    (Turned around) First of all my name is Urie, U.r.i.e, and second your crazy wanting to be in a relationship with Raf.

Sulfus:
    Well why in the devil can I not? Rules are meant to be broken.

Urie:
    So said a devil and a demon only. As I recall no civilization want a fallen angel in their system if they are sane.

Sulfus:
    I am not a fallen angel! Now you sound stupid. A fallen angel fell from grace long before female and birth entered the angel and fallen angel breed. Also a devil never repents.

Urie:
    What the-! You know what devil, we angels get really tired of crying and praying over you devils constantly. Seriously that is why angels and devils stay away from each other.

(Suddenly Xavier's voice interrupted them from the table)

Xavier:
    What kills me is that these humans never agreed to be tempted by you devils. The humans and me want to sue god and for spying on every human's privacy you devils and god do, but of course we cant do anything because god controls everything saving his own butt from creation's justice. I am a angel yes and I understand god yes, but I will never see eye to eye with god's selfish side.

Urie:
    I remember you from earlier this year, you are Xavier that hung up your devil horns and wings and got a halo and angel wings instead. You stopped serving the Low Spheres and Zolfanello Town for the High Spheres and Angie Town. Why?

Xavier:
    (Sheer horror look on his face) Those devils are crazy and those demons are even more worst than devils. Imagine a society where everything is good and together and turn it upside down called the reverse world and you live in it all your life. That is devil world! Instead of telling the truth it is proper tell a lie big and small and no fellow devil can trust anyone but themselves, the staff cant even trust their own managers, we use Mafia tactics to force devils and demons to behave or else in Zolfanello.

Urie:
    You said we but your angel.

Xavier:
    When you been a devil all your life and also hanged around demons it's not easy to always refer to them as they.

Sulfus:
    Your just soft Xavier, us devils do almost anything we want and no one is right but us.

Urie:
    Mhm! Truly I say onto you that the devil is a lie . John 8:44.

Sulfus:
    Dont blame me Urie, it's just the devil in me. I Sulfus the devil, I repent for nobody and not even myself.

Urie:
    Oh god you freaking devils never cease to amaze me of how lost and evil you all are.

Sulfus:
    I'm so bad that even Satan get hot flashes looking at me.

Xavier:
    You see Urie, that is the main reason why I had to fly away from the coop of devils.
  10. PsianideUK Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Looks like someone has no respect around here, who raised you that way, tell me.
  12. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

Yeah she sound like a devil, Cursed
  13. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    (Xavier is seen writting on his laptop on his bed in his dorm room)

Xavier's thoughts:
    Sometime the unknown is scary, like a new job or about to win the national football game, if you close your eyes and think big you will find that those big fears are very small compared to you. Someone once said "For as long as you live you don't have time to worry about problems and your problems.By the time you actually think again the task is already done." I wish my devil family would understand like me. You can't change everybody huh! I am Xavier, and unlike my family I am a angel.

[IMG]

(Cabiria, the long haired female devil looked up)

Cabiria:
    (Coughing) And just who are you!

(A outline of a female exit the smoke only to reveal something you rather not see for the greater good, Cursed the female devil had appeared as of today)

Cursed:
    I am here to ruin your day with bad news, I exist to torment the helpless soul and children, I am every criminal's personal demons, and I am here to make your life a whole lot worst, I am Cursed the sexy devil, and I am here to make your life a whole lot worst.

Sulfus:
    Now that entrance was truly what the devil worth, Satan material. Horrible job Cursed horrible job A++

Cursed:
    Don't thank me but relish in the fact that you all hate me. (Evil laughing) Now let's get to more depressing issues like freeing Satan to torment mankind again.

Cabiria:
    That's like the best thing I heard all day, badly in a good way. Shouldn't we tell professor Temptel about our plans.

Cursed:
    The lake of fire no. The sooner Lucifer is free the sooner these frail humans will suffer tribulation never before seen by my hand.

Sulfus:
    I'm in when do we start!

Cursed:
    As soon as that annoying professor Arkhan is kidnapped by me and out the way.

Cabiria:
    I better tell Kabel to. Truly hell itself will mourn the day when Lucifer return in horrible glory.

Cursed:
    That Cabiria will surly happen in the name of the Low Spheres, now pretend as if this conversation never happen for now. I heard that Allah, Jesus, or Buddha, is lurking around up their looking at devils

Sulfus:
    Cursed heaven begone with you!

Cabiria:
    What now?

Cursed:
    I am getting bored and so now I must study to torment these angels even worst next time.
  14. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    (In class professor Arkhan the old man angel, he stood in front of the class giving a lecture.)

Arkhan:
    After the portrait incident involving Reina, it's hard to believe this school year isn't nearly halfway over. As for the humans? The reason they are so important to us angels and devils is simply because they have power called talent to change reality itself and even dimensions without even giving it a second thought. Despite what you believe their is a reason why human souls is more valuable to us, those humans are also crafted by god himself almost like birth a royal family, with the power of god in them. Right now the living humans aren't much to look at, but after death when their soul rise up they are stronger than all angels and devils and demons. When a human soul is outside it's body it see everything and is aware of us and all things at it's attention. The human's sinful body is merely a box caused by that wretched devil Lucifer the fallen angel at the garden. In this dimension the Angel Friends universe we call it, someone long ago interested god to make female angels and start a angel civilization with angel babies, as a unfortunate result devils had to get their females devils as a chain reaction to us

Xavier:
    I hate those devils, they keep on I might plot something big in the distant future to get rid of that disease called devil.

Arkhan:
    Calm down Xavier, a angel is completely against everything the devil stand for such as plotting the destruction of another breed. It is us angels job to make the devil look wretched and extremely unworthy for anything higher. It is your job your destiny as a angel to suffer the devils cheating and pains to bounce them back acting as a shield. We angels attack as setting a glorious example called personal favorites to the communities out there like the humans. Devils and demons do enough harming called the sword from the old days talk, by imitating them your revenge is feeding devils.

Xavier:
    New question. Will we angel ever get to see a disembodied human soul now in heaven?

Arkhan:
    They are around called the zones up there, but rest assure that not all human souls are up there but downward in a bad place.

Xavier:
    All I know is one thing during my time as a devil, there are allot and I meant allot of foolish humans out there. Why is that professor?

Arkhan:
    It all started with bad is interesting and interesting is money to humans and devils. Here is understanding my angel students, focus only on attacking bad by making it boring to others, starting pulling the bad root and team bad all come crashing down like collapsing toy blocks. Pull the root and even Lucifer Satan come crashing down like that story Jack and the Beanstalk.
  15. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

[IMG]

(Xavier was sitting next to Raf, the blonde haired angel with the red streak in her hair.)

Raf:
    Sometimes not understanding is okay or someone might not understand, the next time you see them talk.

Xavier:
    Um sure.

Arkan:
    Um sure? Mr. Skylin! A angel is never um sure for that leave a opening for wrong things to slip in. As for you Xavier, your human Kyle is about to get into trouble with the law by sneaking drugs in his pocket to a police under cover to sell to. I know this is weird Xavier but you will be trying to influence Kyle to do the right thing and keep Cursed at bay his tempter.

Xavier:
    I really cant stand that devil Cursed, that girl is super devilishly talented at being evil. Alright fine I'm going.

Arkan:
    Where is your mascot.

Xavier:
    Mascot? Oh that's right those things, I don't need one I use my halo to also serve as my mascot.

Raf:
    Good luck

Xavier is thinking:
    Good luck? I am so not use to this cheer talk. Usually a devil would insult me with " Don't lose freak, or, You better not return here as a loser or else." I was so sick of leaving devil class enraged. I really hate those devils.

Following Kyle leaving a back alleyway after getting a pack of drugs from a suspicious man is dark alleyway in the afternoon, Kyle sat down at the bus stop looking innocent. In celestial form Cursed and Xavier glared at each other.

Cursed:
    Back off traitor of devils. Turn coat! Turn coat! Goody good two shoes traitor!

Xavier:
    You devils are a joke a laughing stock to every emotion I have.

Cursed:
    Kiss me!

Xavier:
    A what!

Cursed:
    In the name of the devil kiss me!

Xavier:
    Kissing you would be a sacrilege and we both would get expelled from the school! I am not kissing you like angel Raf did with devil Sulfus. Your plotting something because no devil would jump to such extreme.

Cursed:
    Maybe I'm not plotting something or maybe I am. Just remember that I feel just as ugly as you look in the mirror.

Xavier:
    (Upset) You forget freak that I to was a devil and your tricks is allot harder against me you wretched profane thing.

Cursed:
    Not now loser I'm focusing.

Xavier:
    You cursed devils are beyond outrageous maddening. Bug off and stay lost!

Cursed:
    Um yeah can't do that. We haven't did a challenge to decide who tempts Kyle first.

Xavier:
    If you win the temptation I am not recording it about you.

Cursed:
    Then I will .

Xavier:
    ****! Why do you have to be the worst one of the devils!

Cursed:
    Because I'm special and no one can resist me. Back to the subject rock paper and scissors. If I win I go first.
    _______
    (Moments later.)

Xavier:
    (Scream)Ah! You cheated by changing my scissors to rock.

Cursed:
    I'm a devil. It's what we devils do best remember?

Xavier:
    (Outraged) Stupid devil creep dip crap shoot. You planned this challenge to be rigged from the start.

Cursed:
    Just cry already ****!

Xavier:
    I'm a angel with the rage of a devil against you creeps, never.

In human form Cursed, she made herself look sexy in a cute summer outfit and approached Kyle.

Cursed:
    Hey their handsome. Is that drugs in your pocket?

Kyle:
    Um... wish to buy?

Cursed:
    I was just stopping by to let you know that you can make allot of money selling drugs. Also, I love a man with deep pockets that can afford to take care of a nicely developed young woman like me on all side ,for life, as my future husband. See you later tiger and maybe next time I might buy double the store.

(Xavier watched Cursed and his jaw dropped. Cursed is a professional a master at temptation.)

Xavier:
    Oh okay, two can play that same game. Unlike you Cursed I understand us men and I know what my gender like. It's time to fire up terrestrial form on the girl side.
    _______

Moments later Xavier came around in human form looking like this with her boom box playing the music

[IMG]
  16. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

Xavier's is going by Melody, in girl form to tempt Kyle to do the right thing. Since devil Cursed want to use female sexiness to tempt Kyle, angel Xavier shall return the favor.

[IMG]

Kyle was watching Melody walk down the street playing her music.

Kyle is thinking:
    Uh.... this is my lucky day seeing to hot girls coming my way worth dreaming over.

Melody:
    Hello there. You know mister your not to great at hiding drugs I see. I just love a strong man nice and healthy and doing the right thing my knight in shining armor . I have a big hole in my heart for a special young man who is a model citizen and not spending ten years and plus outrageous years in prison just for a bag of drugs.

Kyle:
    H-How many years?

Melody:
    I would say to ten to twenty to fifty to sixty years in prison just for trying to make a quick dollar. No lie. That girl that came past, not so much. Bye bye and please flush the drugs handsome.

Kyle:
    What is your name.

Melody:
    My name is Melody, and please to meet you.

Kyle:
    Will I ever see you again?!

Melody:
    Maybe I dont know, maybe in your dreams you will find me.
    ______

(Later on Kyle flushed the drugs down the toilet in the bathroom.)

Xavier:
    (Laughing) When It comes to flirting as either gender Im the man with the plan against you.

Cursed:
    No fair! Your a heterosexual guy and I lost flirting with a guy with my sexiness and flirting skills, to a straight man. (Crying)

Xavier:
    Careful Cursed, god dont like ugly.

Cursed:
    (Really crying out-loud crying big time)

Xavier:
    (Evil laughing) Serves you right creep.

(Xavier flew away in celestial form)
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Was referring to the show, not the RP
  18. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Actually, you're quite right. A simple google search pretty much summed it up. Both Winx Club and this show are Italian made cartoons that are similar in nature. Not really my cup of tea but it's been syndicated internationally so props to them I guess
  19. Karas2016 Dedicated Player

Oh ok.
  20. Aaron159Z Well-Known Player

[IMG]

(In Golden School in the hallway, Xavier and Miki,they was talking. Angel Miki, the short blue haired girl with the ponytail on her neck, she wouldn't stop complaining about devil Gas.)

Miki:
    His belly is as big as his ego. Just last week Gas farted in front of our human Matteo, and I automatically brought home the win.

Xavier:
    I was fat before but I never farted like that in front of people so important, when I farted all that mostly went away in the bathroom. Now stop talking about the man's belly, celestial and terrestrials don't like that really.

Miki:
    He don't care, Gas.

Xavier:
    In his subconscious he do care for worst.

Miki:
    So nice win against Cursed, that girl is seriously a upper rank higher devil student near the top, I'm surprised you bested her.

Xavier:
    She not untouchable around the right guys and girls.

Miki:
    Cursed, she is a lover and dreamer of love but sometime I swear her love for the guy's blinds her to the truth.

Xavier:
    I fell to understand what you females see in us guys, I think you females are crazy loving us guys.

Miki:
    That's because your my opposite

(Suddenly two guy angels walking by was complaining to each other)

Handsome angel:
    Man! I don't like this personification crap because my human is gay and I regrettably carried over his sexuality with those matching clothes into me. If the clinic don't cleanse me or take away that sacrilege that human put in me, I'm morphing into the female gender forever and I don't care how much us guy angels make her his woman

Hunk angle:
    Holy cow man you got some problems. I will be sure to have all of heaven brainwash mind wipe you that badly for as long as it take, if nothing work I'm standing in god's presence to remake you by destroying your old self.

Handsome angel:
    Let's hurry quickly to the medical bay before I decide to morph. I can't believe that absurd human infected me with his sacrilege.

(The guy angels left and Miki and Xavier heard everything.)

Miki:
    That personification side-affects sound concerning. I will be sure to inform the angel and devil board of education of this problem. Speaking of girl Xavier, you played that girl morph rather well called Melody.

Xavier:
    (Upset) I watched the best females long enough to know how you females act, I got the best personality traits and my dream woman to marry down packed. Kyle saw my dream woman I dream of marrying.

Miki:
    Dream woman ay. Well I cant imitate your dream woman completely, after what I saw on the monitor I can be that appearance and Melody's name.

Xavier:
    Only one problem, she is a impressive disguise and not a person.

Miki:
    Maybe us female angels can morph into our guy angels dream woman fantasy to keep him as our mates. In a holy union the human female already does that somewhat. Us angel females can do better with appearance and acting than somewhat.

Xavier:
    (Blushing) Stop turning me onto you right now Miki, the timing is off.

(Xavier walked away)