Agents Of Shield!!!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by LL, Sep 24, 2013.

1. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

If you are going to compare S.H.I.E.L.D. to a DC show, then get it right and compare it to Gotham
  2. Yui Loyal Player

So excited for it come back next week :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Yui Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Almost missed the entire "S.H.E.I.L.D. in Space" season (watched episode 16 earlier), only found it because "Cloak & Dagger" was on before it :(
    So, what happened to YoYo's arms? o_O
  5. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

I'm not sure where you are in the season so I don't want to give away any spoilers by even asking questions.

Basically there was a fight and that's how she came out of it.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just watched episode 16, missed everything previously
  7. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Oh, ok. The blonde girl Ruby, did it with her chakram weapon.

Ruby was able to cut off YoYo's arms while YoYo was is fast mode.
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Oh, you mean The Destroyer of Worlds?
    Kinda stupid to be so determined to live up to that name if you either don't have a spaceship or can survive in the vacuum of space. Why would you want to destroy the world you are standing on? o_O
  9. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

That is of course logical thinking but Ruby's story doesn't really allow for such logic.

You missed her and her mother's back story, she is a Hydra experiment (another super soldier type thing) which they gave the project that name. The science of her creation followed by a life of training (physical and mental) which reinforced her purpose, lead to how she is now. Plus she is also a teenager.
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, managed to catch that, plus the fact Ruby isn't 'all there', she is currently on the level of Talbot
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Who, or what, was at the end standing behind General Momma? Have a feeling should probably know them (or it)
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Okay, so whoever that guy is, he's not a Kree (wasn't he on the old "Mission: Impossible" TV show?)
    Nice twist at the end with Talbot, looking forward to next week :D
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Heh, had a hoot with the "Kneel before Zod Talbot" moment :D
    Knew Hale's duplicity would be the end of her eventually, she just couldn't help herself (like the scorpion crossing the river)

Anyone else found Mac's self-righteousness and Holy Arrogance to be annoying?

Nice tie-in with "Infinity Wars"
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Watched the final of SHIELD the other night: could someone please tell me what the floating space cowboys happened? o_O

So, Son of Coul is still gonna die (yeah right, like that will happen :rolleyes: ), so he and May 'retire' to Magical Tahiti (why did it look like an obviously fake green-screen image?) while the rest of the Scooby Gang head of into space looking for Fitz? Didn't Fitz die after part of that building landed on him?
    Woulda been nice if they showed Simmons with a bit of a 'bump' to show that, even though he was gone, their grandkid was still gonna happen
  15. Azreaus Committed Player

I think Phil will go away when Thanos snaps his fingers :eek: but will be brought back all fixed up after Thanos is eventually spanked, as for Fitz he was put into cryostasis by the bold alien and defrosted in the future to rescue the other agents, then he went back into the past and was killed so the other agents are now of to find the 'past' Fitz who's still in cryostasis on the bald aliens ship.
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Oh, that must have happened in the first half of the season, thank you