Agents Of Shield!!!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by LL, Sep 24, 2013.

1. LL New Player

Anyone watching this tonight?

It's not on where I live yet so I'll have to wait.

Anyone on the east coast watching? Is it good so far?

It should be on on the east coast by now.
    • Like x 1
  2. Lantern Landen New Player

I'm watching it right now, and it's excellent.
    • Like x 1
  3. GeoShock New Player

It has Agent Coulson so it has to be good :)
    • Like x 1
  4. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Less than 2 1/2 hours wait here, probably will rewatch Iron Man 3 til then.

Btw the Marvel One-Shot short film for the blu-ray IM3 is Agent Carter. Peggy Carter returns 1 year after the events of Captain America: The First Avenger.:D
  5. nowburn4it Loyal Player

My work hours suck! When do you think it will be on demand?
  6. MercPony Devoted Player

Just got done watching it :)
    Looking forward to rest of the season.
    • Like x 3
  7. TrueOlympus New Player

It was a good first episode. I love that it retains the same humor seen in Avengers. Doesn't try to be ultra serious. I'm kinda disappointed that their seems be no African American on-going presence.(by on going, i mean throughout the series.) but i could be wrong

I liked it and will be watching the next episode in week, and really that's the purpose of a series premiere: to get you coming back for more
    • Like x 2
  8. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I thought it was great! Definitely has the appeal of the Avengers and other original Marvel films, and I'm really glad Whedon's the master behind it all. His work never disappoints.

Can't wait for the rest of the season!
    • Like x 2
  9. LL New Player

Finally saw it. I loved it. It was very Joss too which is always good. Loved the scene where he is talking about how a bulb might be out, as he came out of the shadows....lol
    • Like x 3
  10. Meta Flare New Player

Very good, can't wait to watch more.

And... I LOVE SKYE!
    • Like x 2
  11. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

OnDemand? Sometimes as soon as midnight the same night of the showing, but usually within a day or two.

Always liked J August Richards from Angel and I'd like to see Mike Peterson return as a S.H.I.E.L.D Agent.
    [IMG]

They also have Ron Glass ("Shepherd" Book!). He can class up any cast with his presence.
    [IMG]

And of course Nick Fury is bound to make a special appearance... Someday.o_O
    • Like x 3
  12. LL New Player

We're you at all shocked Joss casted people from his other shows? He always does this.

I loved seeing some of those old cast members again.
    • Like x 3
  13. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Ditto, I love seeing them pop up on OUaT or Supernaturals. I hope more of them show up on S.H.I.E.L.D but as villains.:D

Oh yea Agent 13: Sharon Carter (Emily VanCamp - Revenge) could probably make an appearance too since it's the same network.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jake New Player

I heard mixed reviews, some say it's boring some fans of marvel say its good.

Since i'm not a Marvel fan im passing it up
  15. hudapak Well-Known Player

I've seen it and I have to say it was a good pilot. It looks promising and can't wait to see which Marvel characters will show up in future episodes.
    • Like x 2
  16. Trinidad James Loyal Player

1st ep.September 24, 2013 "After the events of The Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Phil Coulson assembles a small team of agents to investigate a mysterious group called the Rising Tide. In doing so, they encounter Mike Peterson (J. August Richards), an ordinary man who has acquired superhuman powers."
    2nd ep. October 1, 2013 "While in Peru on a case with the team, Agent Coulson runs into someone from his past. "

I'm watching it now. looks kinda low budget, but I watched smallville for years & now arrow so w.e, its better than nothing i guess xD
  17. geostew Well-Known Player

I thought it was good and yes it was kinda slow in some parts. However again it was the pilot so the show will find its grove soon kinda like Arrow did.
  18. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I'm not a Marvel fan, but I thought it was great. I'm not big on Marvel comics, but for some reason, when it comes to film and TV, those stories are just paid so much more respect that DC. Marvel just has a way of coming to life on screen. Which is why I stick to the movies/shows, but pass on the comics. At least the shows have more continuity :p
    • Like x 2
  19. TheRealDeathern New Player

I wasn't overly immpressed. I almost fell asleep during some parts, it was pretty late when i watched but it just didnt grab and hold on to me and make me want more... I intend to continue to watch in hopes that it gets better.
  20. Mont New Player

LOL i see Ron Glass n o think of Barney Miller