Agents Of Shield!!!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by LL, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Maybe. At the end of this week's episode all that was shown was a 3D holographic model of a city.
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Nice to see that Skye's nutbar daddy isn't as bad as he seems (just completely bonkerized because of finding his wife like that), and is it just me, or is that buttfizzer Ward playing a triple game? o_O
  3. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Ward is such a great character it's really tough to figure him out. I really thought his brother's confession was about him getting some closure and getting on the path to redemption, but it seems to be just part of his schemes.

Some people have suggested that Ward should become the Taskmaster and I'm beginning to think that's the best way for him to find some sort of redemption. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taskmaster

From the Wiki:
    "Inside an exact replica of Himmler's Wewelsburg Castle, Taskmaster regains his memories. He remembers being an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. named Tony Masters who had been sent to Bolivia to terminate Horst Gorscht, the **** scientist responsible for a corrupted version of the super-soldier serum. Gorscht had developed a new serum that could unlock the mind's potential to absorb knowledge instantaneously. With Gorscht's serum and test notes destroyed, Tony Masters injected the last of the serum into himself."

Basically a mind wipe would probably be the best thing for him. And it was shown that Agent Coulson could do it.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just how many Keonig brothers are there? Obviously not 13, but is it more or less? o_O
    Thought Mack just got 'infected' by a map, and wasn't it the Skrull's who had the nasty habit of doppelgangering people, not the Kree?
    Is it just me, or does Agent 33 look a lot like that Lizard chick from the original 'V' (with her damaged face)
  5. Fools Fire Loyal Player

FIrst thing I thought was, "They found Eterna!"
  6. EP Ice Loyal Player

If I remember correctly, Mar-Vell was Kree and he was able to disguise himself as human in order to observe the human race. It's been a while but I think that is how it goes.
  7. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Well, Kree at least look human to start with, except they are blue, just watch GotG, the point is still, Kree may disguise themselves to pass as humans, Skrull replace their target with one of their own
    • Like x 1
  8. Krypton Dedicated Player

Ok I have been watching this now, and getting caught up.

I have to say it is growing on me. :)
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Still waiting for the new season :(
  10. RealGODofWar New Player

It's in the middle of a season. What are talking about? Episode came out on tuesday.
  11. GoldMaul New Player

I don't watch TV and haven't in years now.

But this is one show I don't watch.

I don't like the organization of SHIELD because it is above the law and above the Constitution.

I will never support anything like that because I strongly believe in the constitution.
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That episode where Skye and Rayna got Inhumanized wasn't the end of the season? That was the last we had last year (or at least, it feels like it has been that long ago)

That's the problem: S.H.I.E.L.D. is an International organisation, so why would the US Constitution dictate what they can or can not do? As long as they obey the rules of the UN or The Hague
    • Like x 1
  13. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

Sky and Rayna getting Terrigen misted was the mid-season finale. March 3rd was when the rest of season 2 started.
    • Like x 1
  14. Morcra Committed Player

what.

and what if shield were real. wud u still have a problem. i mean its not like there protecting us from alien invasion superpowered freaks and psychos or something like that....

o i bet u wud like them to be put under the constitution and be mor eopen. ofc leading to popularity issues and poparazzi and humans who will do nothing but argue with them until there lives are endangered. thank them. then start the Bickering once again.
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, like have said elsewhere, still watching Agent Carter (one more episode to go), and it looks like we are a week behind Arrow
    • Like x 1
  16. GoldMaul New Player

Shield is something of a real organization.

it's called the NSA.

I don't have an objective to operating in secret, but I do object to arresting people without things like due process of law.

And yes, I do want more information about them. Not necessarily specific cases, but I do want some oversight on these kinds of things.

And have an extremely strong objective to spying on all 325 million Americans every single second of the day and spying on the rest of the world as much as possible, even our friends and allies.

Wouldn't you?

But this is getting odd topic and this is not a thread about politics, so I respectfully have nothing more to say on the matter.
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Will have to respectfully disagree with you on pretty much every point (except for the 'off topic' bit)
  18. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

I also object to imaginary organizations and will no longer support them by watching their fictional television show.
    Also screw Batman, he's always busting in places without first obtaining a search warrant.
    Iron Man can suck it too, never seen that guy file a flight plan with the FAA.
    Wolverine smokes indoors, boycotting that Bhole too.
    :rolleyes:
    • Like x 5
  19. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

But J.A.R.V.I.S does that for him...

[IMG]
  20. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I watched the latest episode it was ok nowhere near as good as Arrow or Flash and given that Shield has Disney money behind it thats just sad .