Advance to CR100! Happy 6th Anniversary!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yep, 500 Solos, 500 Duos, 500 Alerts. All was given away. :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Here2Help Devoted Player

It's unacceptable.

How can people actually sit around and not care or even worse, like it?
    • Like x 4
  3. MrChiCity0884 Well-Known Player

Give this man an billion applauds
    He's
    • Like x 1
  4. Ringz Dedicated Player

And the answer to this problem. Skip to 100 cr huh :)
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

1 guy in a chat i am in is actually defending it. Yea I see the light at the end of this tunnel even more now.
    • Like x 1
  6. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Wow..... I don't even have 500 solos yet..... If I were to use it even with 185 CR can I still get the feats? Could get me a skill point.
  7. Here2Help Devoted Player

The worst kind. Probably someone who wants everything spoon fed to them, and sadly that's the majority of the playerbase right now. If they released feats on the Marketplace it would sell like crazy. People would have no shame in buying feats that they're missing. I (and hopefully others, even though we'd be the minority) wouldn't even think about it. What's the point of having a feat that you know you never achieved? The whole point of feats are that you earn them. You can look through your list and remember 'Oh yeah, I remember going out of my way to pop 1000 Treasure Chests' instead of 'Oh yeah, the devs gave that to me. Luckily I was never bothered to get it in the first place.'
    • Like x 3
  8. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

#AllThoseMannheimChineseTheatreAndOanAlertRunsInVain
    • Like x 1
  9. Belthazur Dedicated Player

NO Must be used on a lower too thatis NOT cr 100
    • Like x 1
  10. darkscarletx Loyal Player

I don`t really care about the gift. I don`t call that a gift and will never use the 2 free 100cr. It just makes me sick how the game has become less fun, less participation, less rewarding, less progression, less story. This gift just shows how the game mean nothing and is messed up until you are at the end. I don`t call that a great mmo. Others have succeeded where dcuo failed. Others found ways to skip, but with a fun way. Palace of the dead in ffxiv is a awesome way.
    • Like x 2
  11. HoiiowDreamz Dedicated Player

make a new toon and boost it or boost a low alt you have and then buy the feat using replay badges.
    • Like x 2
  12. Here2Help Devoted Player

Create a new character or use one that's under CR 100 and boost it. Then go on your main and buy the feats with replay badges.

I don't believe this is actually a thing.
    • Like x 4
  13. bmce84 Loyal Player

Thanks for the info, now I really feel horrible about this as opposed to what I said before, oh no don't get me wrong I feel great about what devs did, it's that I know feel bad for not thanking them more since this means I can finish some of those long forgotten feats I just ignored all this time.
  14. Caroline Dedicated Player

Trade chat is floating from happy people who say things like: " Woo-hoo, I got free feats and you had to bust your nuts to get them. "

So sad.
    • Like x 1
  15. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

What Story did the game have again?

you guys are playing a clearly much different DCUO than I am lol.

Last I checked there's no story involved in this game beyond you fighting brainiac. Otherwise your just a sidekick.

Others have Succeeded where DCUO failed" I disagree, Other MMO's have gained and lost population.

Guild wars, World of Warcraft, The majority of them lose population over-time due to something being released that some people didn't like.
  16. Here2Help Devoted Player

How can people be so deplorable and pathetic?
    • Like x 2
  17. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yeah, I think people are getting too used to the Time Capsules' feats which are pretty much given away as well. No skill required, all you gotta do is pay, pay, pay ! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  18. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

How about that t1-2 healer drops?
  19. Korlick Loyal Player

Everything about this is lame.
    The skipping part. The amount of SP. The type of feats. Everything.
    • Like x 5
  20. Caroline Dedicated Player

You're so damn right it hurts, lol.

If feats start selling in the MP, I'm done.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.