Additional Server Downtime - July 23, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naron Darr New Player

Well, I'm downloading right now. Hope I can! Hope you can, too! Thanks!
  2. Ballzheimerz New Player

I can't............... Q_Q, it wont stop telling me about the can't download updates still, blah blah BLARRGH
  3. Ballzheimerz New Player

There was a problem getting the list of files for download. An update may be in progress check back in 20-30 minutes.
  4. cooloooniy New Player

omg lols I had 45 billion mot im sad I don't get to keep them xD
  5. XxMrZincxX New Player

Anyonr having issues with not being shown in a league?
  6. Reaper501 Well-Known Player

I have same problem
  7. ptdarknes New Player

Awesome, game is back up and I am no longer in a league.... This seems to be a common issue if the chats are to be believed. I was hoping to grind out some prestige tonight before reset, but it looks like that isn't happening. I guess I'll go back to the Destiny Beta (which so far has been more stable than DCUO).
  8. ForttKnox New Player

So what if they got some extra MoT, they got lucky let them enjoy it.
  9. Errorcode1058 New Player

Hey, I EARNED those 45 Billion MOT!
  10. Naron Darr New Player

Heh.. I'm in but not many people on-line at the moment.
  11. Venomsaga28 Well-Known Player

my league gone mepps fix this please
    • Like x 1
  12. SupermanIndiana New Player

LEAGUES ARE GONE!!!! What the hell is going on??
    • Like x 1
  13. SovereignKnights New Player

Omg where is my league. Do i have to remake it. And if I wait for a fix will someone else steal my league name. Arrrg
    • Like x 1
  14. Death Caliber Active Player

I saw alot of individual complaints,but nobody confirming anything more than their specic toon,but im a league leader,and i just confirmed with 6 other leaders of my ally leagues,and yes,the entire usps league system is down,and as of right now,nobody belongs to a league.1st day of an estimated 2 week prestige grind,and its lost now.I feel each league member should be rewarded max prestige for today,when this is fixed.So excited when i got home,but now,unless your fire,you not only got nothing from this update,but u lost uour league that u had already.
  15. Shadowzizzor New Player

We are all having an issue with the League Management. We cannot see our league or our scores. This happened a few minutes ago. Are you currently working on this issue? Why is there no update about it.
    • Like x 1
  16. I Keeps Aggro New Player

Also a league leader 63 members at 10.8k prestige roughly if it just disappeared I will be so sad. But this is going to be a tricky fix good luck Mepps and Co.
    • Like x 1
  17. Venomsaga28 Well-Known Player

i hope so i think everyone who lost there league should get a league base autocratically
  18. kabeq Well-Known Player

I tried to create a league. After entering league name just get the message "Waiting for confirmation". When I left the league management window, and opened it again and typed a name I got the following in the chat box: League action failed: Waiting for a previous action to finish.
  19. Mr. Bawkbagawk New Player

so ya, this game is still broken, just ran through that aqua man/circe mission and aqua man disappeared while martian manhunter just stands around. get your crap together.
  20. Davidj22 New Player

Dam they should of just kept the game off all day to fix it. Not rushing it.
    The game just kicke me out when i was in a raid then went back on but it said I had abandon the raid so I had to wait and it kicked me out of the league it says I am no longer in a league. Now I hve to redo the raid from the bigening. Hope they fix this can't talk to any league members.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.