Additional Server Downtime - July 23, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skitzoboy New Player

well after trying pretty much for the last hour to get past the first screen i give up, with no updates as to the obvious issue with the EU server I shall wait until morning to see if theres any news/appology
  2. gfjhfgjj New Player

can't download update
  3. Rheumatic Chimpanzee New Player

I really don't like the way the items' stats look now..
  4. nutterz72 Active Player

I've seemed to have lost my All Access Membership after this update. Only way I can tell is when I get to the character select screen, it tells me I need to delete characters to play. I have 8/6, when I'm suppose to have 8/16 for all access members. Anyone else have this issue? Checked account info, says it's active and I'm a Full Access Member.
  5. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

We managed to run nexus before the shutdown. That alert went just fine. No problems and no bugs that we could see.
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

He didn't go into details, but it could have been anything. Health pools could have been wrong, loot tables could have been wrong, or they plain could just not have wanted them released yet.
  7. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

I'm gonna try JUST for the (I hope)Mot so I can hit all the vendors I can't afford...
  8. thepunisher2077 New Player

My update download has been stuck at 70% for 12 hours now how do you guys expect us to download a update if you shut down the server? I have to sit here constantly taping the X button to continue the process.

as of right now it has been officially been 3 weeks WEEKS of constant problems you think new DLC's that takes hours to DL are gonna make players happy, we can't play it if we the server is shut down & game won't run without the update download & since the server is down the update download ISN'T downloading.

really tired of the plain stupidity here just get your shet together SOE guys
  9. gfjhfgjj New Player

then does that mean i'm screwed until then!!!!!
  10. gfjhfgjj New Player

i can't download the update on ps4 what does this mean.
  11. Gr3enMachin3 New Player

We have another issue now: the league chat doesn't work suddenly.
  12. Ballzheimerz New Player

Dang, the server's are STILL down... *sigh* A real darn shame.... Q_Q [IMG] LoL
  13. Ravenlove22 New Player

14. Ravenlove22 New Player

i was able to play yesterday now i cant play after updates today and i cant even redownload without getting that message
  15. Barbarus New Player

Yay, back in the game now. :D

But suddenly the stats of my gear are not displayed. I can still compare them with other items (possible changes are shown), but no absolute numbers. Looks like a bug to me, because a few items still have their stats displayed, but most have not. Strange... o_O
  16. David Ivanenko Committed Player

Now that the servers are finally up, I can't get in because my account hasn't been debited and I'm back to premium, meaning I have to disable like 5 toons before I can play.
    Membership Info at SOE says it's being processed. (probably something to do with the extra days to legendary members).
  17. Ravenlove22 New Player

18. CelestialSepreme New Player

I really hoped that you guys could get this up and running today,im really hooked on this game,i get off work and and its this first thing I do when I get home.it hurts that im gonna lose my daily content.i have a t6 character that ive been working on name celestialsepreme.it would be nice if I could get my marks of furry for missing out today.thx
  19. Naron Darr New Player

Sooo.... Can we log into the game now?
  20. Rivyn New Player

I wish. Seem's to depend on the person. Some get in, others can't, and unfortunately, I'm part of the 'others cant' column
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.