Additional Server Downtime - July 23, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Bawkbagawk New Player

and now your page wont allow me to edit my original post. if I cant talk to aqua man I cant finish the mission. I WANT TO FINISH THE MISSION!!!!
  2. xboblee New Player

I cant get passed the connecting to login sever :( I want to play or be able to get 1 to 2+ days back on my sub cause as of now I cant play, Help meeps
  3. SupermanIndiana New Player

Need to shut it down before things get worse, our league are already gone, whats next? Shut it down and fix it.
  4. The Krytonian New Player

Sooo let me get this right.... Updated 39 was League Disbands? WTF is going on? I really hope you guys restore my league and our prestige points because this is starting to get just a little ridiculous...... THE KRYTONIAN LastLegion
  5. IceAge Destroyer New Player

Don't know if anyone has had this problem, but after downloading the update.... I WAS ON THE TEST SERVER, WTH? then the game kept crashing. so, i uninstalled the whole game.... an gonna try re-installing , if that doesn't work, then i am SOL... an I just subscribed too, so, i UN-subscribed!
  6. Cornastor New Player

Ppl have patience.... only a scrub whine for leagues, come on they will fix asap
  7. Green lantern prime New Player

Anyone else notice that their exoshirts are duller than usual?
  8. Rivyn New Player

Now that you mention it, I just tried to get ingame again. Still can't get past the 'connecting to login server' screen, but at the top of the screen, it does say 'Test.341468.' Mean anything?
  9. El Marsh New Player

It sucks to hear that there are so many issues after the update but given the size of the game, I can't say that I'm really surprised. I had hoped that everything will be resolved before I begin my respite from work on tomorrow but that may not be the case. Kinda sucks since I completed my first-ever operation yesterday and was hoping to do another when I get to my system in a couple of hours. I think I'll err on the side of caution and wait until tomorrow to see if things are working properly. With any luck, they will be. Until then I guess I'll do something else, like read. *shudders*
  10. MinuteMaster Well-Known Player

Justice League War
    • Like x 1
  11. KALEL18 Well-Known Player

MY LEAGUE IS GONE FOR THE MOMENT... who knows if i even can keep the prestige earned... no estimated time for hot fix.. ALL THIS AND I GOT MY PS4(BAT COMPUTER) TODAY AND ITS JUST SITTING THERE LIKE A GIANT PAPER WEIGHT.. NICE.. LOL
  12. Fleece901 New Player

o-o I hope you guys figure this out soon. My league was already working on Prestige points. D: almost 3k and this happens.
  13. SovereignKnights New Player

Sovereign 94cr Nature leader Lumin Knights. Mepps on twitter say our leagues are not deleted and they are investigating like 6 mins ago.said to reply with caractor and league name
  14. SovereignKnights New Player

15. lightjammer New Player

My mines no longer have any effect. The animation still works, though.
  16. Vesper Dedicated Player

My All-Access Legendary is GONE since update! Two-and-a-half YEARS of Legendary, never a lasp, gone with an Update.
    What's going on???
  17. kingmasternova Loyal Player

Queen Nova
    104CR
    163sp
    USPS
    League- Supreme Guardians
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.