A calm suggestion for the devs

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Derio, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Bring it. I´m sick and tired of seeing this awesome game getting worse while trying to cater to the awful players within the community.
  2. xD25x Dedicated Player

There's no money in raids that take more than 30 minutes to complete. Replay badge sales have skyrocketed since content became shorter. And the game is surviving on replay badge sales and money grabs. So don't expect content to take longer and don't expect money grabs to go away.
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

Shorter the content the more money DBG make. Hence KCT, Olympus, etc. Even the new duo and alert can be done easily under 10 minutes.

Content longevity is the cost for monetary gain. How long will it last though? Eventually people will get tired of quick boring content.
    • Like x 2
  4. Plowed In Loyal Player

Eh, surviving? I think that's a little dramatic. I'm more inclined to think 'more profitable.' I just believe the proverbial 'carrot over the horse's mouth' is way too close. It's supposed to get the horse to move, and right now we're all standing still getting sick of only eating carrots, lol. If they don't move it back a little, we'll just stop eating.