6 Artifacts slots/places!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by XGirLTerrorDoom, Aug 8, 2023.

1. XGirLTerrorDoom Well-Known Player

2. XGirLTerrorDoom Well-Known Player

I want Daybreak Game program/code game so it have at least 3 more Artifacts slots/places.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

4. XGirLTerrorDoom Well-Known Player

I have edited this picture with Paint. These squares is suggestions where these 3 other Artifacts slots/places will be.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They already said they would discuss possibly adding one more slot but that's it. They're not going to add 3.
  6. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Forum Guidelines are in the Announcements section:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/forum-guidelines.32/

2) Communicate constructively -
    • Cross-posting - posting the same topic or conversation repeatedly and/or across multiple avenues of communication in an attempt to gain attention for an issue. This splits conversation into multiple channels. If a conversation is relevant to multiple groups, players may post a link to the main conversation. We also do not allow posting a new thread on a topic that is already being discussed, as it spreads conversation out and makes it harder to gather the appropriate feedback.
  7. Tolly Committed Player

And why not an auto mode while we're at it? Don't you think the character is already assisted enough as it is with allies, augments and so on? Do you want that level of assistance in this game?
  8. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

We got some do gooders over here that think it's their place to supervise, correct, and enforce the rules of the forums.
  9. xGMZen Well-Known Player

OH NO NOT DO GOODERS THAT MAKE SENSE!!!
  10. xGMZen Well-Known Player

i honestly think 6 slots is too much, maybe 4 ASAP but gradually increase the number over a course of 3 to 7 years.
  11. Cyclonic Dedicated Player

Nobody likes a prude.
  12. Cypharr Committed Player

What is too much is the number of artifacts out there. we definitely need more slot I don't think 6 is farfetched.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's the whole point of having a limited number of slots, it forces you to make a choice.
  14. L T Devoted Player

[IMG]
    I think this is what folks are looking for....
    • Like x 2
  15. Jonny Active Player

Guys she figured out the spots to put em man, get to work now @devs! Half the job done already
    • Like x 1
  16. Ughitsjaylon Level 30

your crazy if u think they’re gonna add 3 more artifact slots
  17. Dev72 Dedicated Player

Down the Rabbit hole we go...
  18. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Don't think we ever left the rabbit hole...
  19. Fennec New Player

They should let us put arts in our white mod slots
  20. FlyingFingers Well-Known Player

Pfttt six no we need 10 slots muahahaha .