More Artifacts equip places!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by XGirLTerrorDoom, Jul 15, 2023.

1. XGirLTerrorDoom Well-Known Player

I would love if developers add more Artifacts equip places!
    It's annoying and somewhat dumb decisions of developers to have/allowed 3 places ONLY!
    Add at least 3 more so it's 6 places in total.! Thank you if you add more!
    I'm sorry if i'm rude or mean.
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Before he left the company a developer said that they would discuss adding a fourth artifact slot but don't bet on it.
    • Like x 2
  4. lamourboy001 Well-Known Player

Yes. In fact replace all gears to artifact slots lol
  5. Trykz Dedicated Player

Add a 4th slot,but make it not give stats was the general
    Consensus on the last thread like this iirc
    • Like x 2
  6. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Six total slots lol lol.
  7. Dev72 Dedicated Player

Six is a bit much, however, I would be for maybe adding a 4th or 5th removing the stat applications would be nice. In the alternative, reworking some of the arts that work in synergy with one another and combining them into a single art to allow more options on the third slot would be something that I could also live with.
  8. Plowed In Loyal Player

This is obscene. What they should consider is labeling certain effects as “Passive” so you don’t have to have it equipped to gain the ability…like the Dead Kings Scepter Orbital Assistance or Philosophers Stone Supply Drop effect…reduce the need to “swap” things, but maintain the benefit of encouraging people to level many artifacts.
    • Like x 1
  9. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

These should have just been replacements for your utility belt .. much like how the bottled city soda was.
    • Like x 1
  10. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

No, but I do scratch my head over other things:

Consumables: Stopping to consume a buff, detector, and such and then putting my normal one back on is annoying. Maybe a "reservoir" that is for time-bound consumables ... you could even load up a stack of consumables so one starts right after the other and shows you how much time is left, maybe it would also help you to know which are stackable if you have multiple reservoirs you could fill up.

Mainframes and Utility Belts: I have four mainframe items, and four utility belt slots ... but one is the only place I can put my trinket. No matter what you have to sacrifice at least one thing.

Crafted Consumables: same as the utility belt problem above, I can sacrifice another item, or sacrifice my soder slot.
    • Like x 1
  11. BMyst Active Player

The accomplice is kinda useless though and as a dps I'd rather have mother box then a trinket or I swap trinket. I wouldn't mind more art spots since I have eog, dead king and stone leveled for art swap. I think they should also still give stats so we can pierce old content. Make it a little easier to go after old feats
  12. Mike_B Level 30

Half the forums enjoys going back into old content and spending unnecessary time there. They surely do not want you to go back and get old feats in a situation that is easier than what they had to go thru.
  13. L T Devoted Player

An additional artifact slot is one of the worst ideas of all time. Really. Really. Bad. Not with stats. Not without stats. Not under any circumstances. There are like 3.35 million reasons not to want another slot.

Not just "no", this is "OH HELL, NO!"
    • Like x 3
  14. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Yeah same I’m not down for this either

I said above how I wish that would make dead kings scepter and the other art that effects your supply drop slottable in your utility belt… (with out any stat increase of course) but thinking about it .. it would suck cause it would mean the unique ones we’ve been gettin (if we are ever getting anymore) will be a thing I’d the past since no one would use them in favor of the artifact ones…