2 handed spam

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ShaShabbaRanx, Oct 9, 2014.

1. SkullGang Devoted Player

Why the dislikes ? I never made the video.
  2. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I disliked because the person that made the vid was talking about how people were finding out about it now because they were scrub dps and overall I felt it was derogatory.

However if you did not make the vid I apologize for my dislike. The vid showed the clipping very well. I just did not like the way it was being presented.
  3. DCUController New Player

ummm. it is isn't it?
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

to be honest all weapons can be clipped like that and have been for years people just stopped doing it when weapon mastery came out. that used to be how we all did it. at least anyone good
    • Like x 3
  5. Necro Maat Well-Known Player

You know what? Let 2H have its moment, so very few people have been using that weapon up til now. I tried it once a while back (pre WM), with a sorc dps, the stuns & dmg were great but it was SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
  6. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Not every power set can do this as it's very power hungry hence benefiting powers like gadgets, HL, nature, electric. Also the damage on the first hold is high compared to others and thats what makes it quote"op" the fact that you can instantly clip and get huge numbers from it along with an am.
    Now I haven't tried this but watching others i have to admit it brings back good memories pre wm.
    • Like x 1
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

I haven't seen anything wrong with MA range hold what are your talking about ?
  8. Stark23 Committed Player

It amazes me that people still don't understand what the issue is.
    • Like x 1
  9. Dylan Top5 New Player

I'll ask this again:

How else can clipping keep up with WM, when a clipped attack is considered "unintended"?
    • Like x 1
  10. ShaShabbaRanx New Player

They already fixed it
    /thread
  11. ShaShabbaRanx New Player

He's not wrong tho
    • Like x 1
  12. Dylan Top5 New Player

ummm, no they haven't
  13. Philnatic New Player

You must be playing with people that don't know how to do it correctly. If done right it is impossible to keep up with. All they have to do is insert a cast bar in the 2h... they already nerfed the 2h throw so it hits for a little over half. Still unclear as to why they would have done this and not just put back the cast bar.

It would also be nice if they insert an alternate form of clipping, because this two-handed is fun while it lasts.

Also to say this is hard on the trolls is ridiculous, I am using doing like 500k power out and 700 power in with gadgets. That's less power than when I was Rage "and I didn't use much power at that time.
  14. Philnatic New Player