Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get variants of the Shadow Bender head and chest styles for a boxer's hooded rode look. Similar to Balrog's rode from Street Fighter.

[IMG]
  2. Barefoot Kid New Player

Love to see a slimmer hoodie with the ability to add an emblem of your choice
  3. Kal El Level 30

[IMG]

¿Estará disponible este logo para los personajes cuando salga la película de James Gunn? ¿O nos tendremos que esperar cada aniversario de Superman? ¿En Cápsulas? ¿MP como el de BvS que no esta disponible? ¿Dr Fate Rewards?
    • Like x 1
  4. DcHarleyQ New Player

Can we please get an accurate Harlequin style, chest, legs, hands, feet? Like the one on the retired Harley Quinn loading screen.
    • Like x 1
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I would buy that for a dollar. ;) :)
    • Like x 1
  6. SlNISTER New Player

Deathstroke mask
    Blue lantern Kyle Rayner chest
    Barry Allen mask.the one in comics
    Barry Allen emblem
    Black racer Barry cowl
    Nightwing rebirth mask
    Arkham knight helmet
    New improved red hood helmet
    Arkham Batman cowl
    Hal Jordan chest
    Kyle Rayner n Hal Jordan hairs
    Batfam emblems
    Barbara Gordon Batgirl cowl
    New 52 flash belt or set
    Killer croc head
    Larfleeze head
    Elf ears
    KG Beast mask without optic on it
    Future flash chest and emblem
    Aquaman chest
    Batman npc inspired style such as emblem feet hands cape
    Pls consider these instead of ugly styles like mad hatter
    • Like x 1
  7. Vonhart New Player

8. KalZam New Player

I was told that DEVs check this often. I have been trying to get groups together to do the Olympus Elite raid to no avail. It's an older raid tier 4. No one wants to do it. I am trying to get my renown up so I can get the elite version for my styles. I like the glowing chest piece as it would complete my look. Could you please bring in an event to promote people playing that so I can get it or make it one of the styles you can buy from Booster Gold like the Enhanced Magics Champion style. To be clear I'm talking about the Elite Fallen God style. Thank you in advance
  9. KalZam New Player

Also can you make the non bearded version of the superman hair style available again please? Thank you in advance
  10. LoganCaron Active Player

Well since the Snyderverse is done..could you guys redoo a deal to bring back the BVS emblems?? Other idea..a Burnished Mat without the gold in it would be cool..just the burnished part..the texture of that mat looks great..of course it has to be color changeable tho...and pleaseeeee..can we finaly get a chest simeline without a colar and big emblem slot!!
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

How about if during June, the 21 day item is the Sea King’s Harpoon
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

essentially it’s a redo of the Commander’s harpoon but with a. Up mount instead of a coral mount Set it on the left arm (where it belongs) but with no right hand gauntlet

[IMG]Untitled Artwork by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

maybe add Arthur’s armor, Seashell circlet/headband, vest and two toned finned leggings to the Atlantean supplier during the summer event
    [IMG]Untitled by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
  12. Metallix Active Player

Enchanted Gotham knight
  13. Icon Active Player

How about we deviate from the usual Superhero styles and introduce additional flowing over the shoulder capes, robes, layered clothing options:
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  14. RipTide Level 30

Give us a Darkseid style, a Mongul style, a Val Zod Superman style, a Calvin Ellis Superman style, updated Deathstroke style, updated Brainiac style, a Superman kryptonian slimline that does not have a collar or covers the hands & has a big emblem, a Hal Jordan hairstyle & slimline, Kyle Rayners emblem & hairstyle, a new Guy Gardner chest style that can have an emblem in the front of the jacket, a Joker skin style with the smile, a Barbra Gordon Batgirl cowl, a npc Batman emblem, a Robin R emblem, a Nightwing bird emblem, a kingdom come Superman emblem, a future Flash style, a god of death Flash style, future state justice league styles, more alternate earth styles, and please give speedsters a way to change the speedforce lightning that trails with when speedsters run
    • Like x 2
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Once more unto the breach dear friends... ;) ;)

Classic Superman
    Emblem
    Slimline with BiG S
    Slimline with open collar

Something that is always Highly Highly requested.
    ...... so time to request is one more time. ;)

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Time for you (us) to get let down one more time...
    • Like x 1
  17. Vedvaengr New Player

not a costume style, but I'd love to see advanced emblem options.

Rather than simply choosing an emblem or not, how about an option on each style slot to have an emblem displayed or not, and, for styles with enough space for multiple potential display locations, where to display the emblem. Can add more emblem locations to more styles with this.
    • Like x 2
  18. Whatever8080 New Player

Bring back sixth dimensions Batman Emblem
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Pretty sure it's in a Time Capsule that becomes available again any time we have the Resurgence Mega Capsules.
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The Sixth Dimension Kryptonian Hairstyle you're referring to was available exclusively from the Survival Mode Vendor, so you can obtain it whenever they run the next Survival Mode Event. They only do it once every year or 2, so just keep an eye on the announcements. The Devs will let you know when they're doing it again. At that point, you'll need to plan accordingly to obtain it while Survival Mode is active.