Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'm glade we got Harley Quinn's iconic pigtails. I would love to get a Face Style based on Harley Quinn's two-toned mascara and/or White Knight Joker/Jack Napier's heterochromia eyes.

[IMG]
    [IMG]

The main reason why I want this as a Face Style is because I'd love to use this in compassion with in-game Skin Styles like Sanguine Ritual, Cursed Visage, and the newly added Legends-in-Ink.
  2. DcHarleyQ New Player

Could we please get a Bunny tail this year for Spring event, to match the bunny ears, waist and accessory styled options.
  3. PowerNuke3x New Player

For some time now, my gaming friends and I have been talking about styles that are missing, that we never had and those that haven't received an update in a while!

And through this post, I would like to present what I miss, and invite you to express which styles you miss!

Let it be seen by the developers!

“Angeliana”

1. I miss a simple chest with a neck showing, slimline something like the one Superman wears

2. And this, a new Deathstroke outfit, we recently had content for the red tool, some may like it, but Slade is quite loved, I think he deserves it!

Idea: [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. AllstarDevitt New Player

We have styles based on Barbara Gordon Batgirl, and now Cassandra Cain Batgirl. I think it's time we give Stephanie some love. I would especially love a hood style with hair attached other than just the Raven hood, since that one has all the extra frills and such. Her Batgirls designs would be great to have.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Personally I would like a bit more diversity in iconic styles. Styles of characters that are known but don't get enough credit in comics or games. I understand this game carries the DC label and Batman is one of the most well known DC characters, I also understand that working new styles in cohesively is preferred as well.
    However iconic styles that myself and a few friends would enjoy, in no particular order include but are not limited to:
    -Tharok
    -Red X
    -S.T.R.I.P.E.
    August General in Iron
    -Penny Black from the Flashpoint Timeline
    -Wild Dog
    -Sportsmaster
    -Ystina, the lady Shining Knight
    -Lucien
    -Resurrection Man
    -Hitman
    -Doctor Occult
    -Jill Carlyle's Crimson Avenger outfit

I will say, I would especially love the bandana that Jill Carlyle wears. I would love that as a face style, that way I can pair it with a fedora or hood or fedora.

I also would enjoy a trench coat style where a hood is attached to the trenchcoat is attached to the trench coat chest piece, that way the trench coat and hood chest can be paired with head or face styles.
    This last one (a trench coat and hood) if anyone can think of an iconic character currently owned by DC it would be crash if you could reply with the name or image of the character. Remember though, this trench and hood thing, the odds of adding the name or pic of a DC character is good but adding the name or picture of a non-DC character is bad and lowers the odds of getting it for branding reasons.
  6. Vedvaengr New Player

The androids from Oolong, please.

[IMG]

And Black Alice's and Mary Marvel's skirts
    • Like x 2
  7. Vedvaengr New Player

Also, could you please update the Cybernetic head so that it doesn't hide face styles?
  8. sebfm Well-Known Player

Hello,

Would love to see :

- more iconic slimlines (Batman, Superman, Lanterns, Deathstroke).
    - a joker smile face style.
    - More Dark Multiverse styles.
    - More elseworlds styles to complete those that are ingame (more Red Son styles, more Kingdom Come styles)
    - a return of the 89 Batman emblem.
    • Like x 4
  9. X13-KING Well-Known Player

As cool as that is.
    I'd love to get his speedster suit from the Lazarus Contract.

[IMG][IMG]

That and his Speed Force sword.
    • Like x 3
  10. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get some samurai helmets?
    I'm thinking a maned helm that can be paired with the Kabuki face style.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

This could even make for an epic Kabuki Variant Head Style.
    • Like x 1
  11. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Any chance of getting the Joker's hairstyle?

[IMG]

I think it could be a great addition the the Clown Prince style set.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Zmikey New Player

Stephanie Brown is literally all I want from this game. She’s the biggest Bat-Family member without any style inspired by them. Even if it doesn’t have her Batgirl emblem, the chest and legs would be able to make so many different styles. Likewise, a hood with her hair exposed or her old cowl with hair exposed. It’s beyond time we have a Bat cowl with long hair exposed
    • Like x 1
  13. dceuverse New Player

His (Joker) evil smile/grin as face piece would be awesome too. No IP on clown makeup!
    Honk Honk!
    • Like x 2
  14. X13-KING Well-Known Player

True, but I would prefer that as as its own Skin Style set. To finally give us an upgrade to the "Cheerful" Skin style.
    • Like x 1
  15. Vedvaengr New Player

1. a Crush (Xiomara Rojas) style

2. the Tamarean Warriors' costume from Homecoming

3. a draconian set of wings
    • Like x 1
  16. Bowieite Active Player

Less gender locking, especially hair styles. Prime case in point is your male " metalhead" style, first off, it is a Punk style, not bloody metal, and it is called a Liberty Spike mohawk as it was females that wore it first... like, Lady Liberty. An alternate con job hair style with the five o'clock shadow would be BRILLIANT! Also, maybe rework a male version of Heart of the Predator to reflect, waitforit, The Predator. He was the male half of Carol's Star Sapphire waaaaaay back in the day.
    • Like x 3
  17. Ghostknight Well-Known Player

I would like to see Predator's (the DC Villian, not the movie monster lol) costume.

Peace and DCUO Forever
    • Like x 2
  18. Vedvaengr New Player

Query and Echo's strapped variants of the Formal hands and Thigh-High feet styles, and Echo's fishnetted short skirt.
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Vedvaengr New Player

One more thing I'd like.

A full set of scrap metal power armor, something that would fit with the Interstellar Tech feet in terms of aesthetic.
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 2