WB/DC Cinematic Universe News

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Apr 14, 2016.

1. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
    A presentation of upcoming DC animated projects at Amazon Prime.
  2. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Bobbypills will be working on Creature Commandos.

[IMG]
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Bradley Cooper on joining the DCU: “I go wherever James [Gunn] tells me and Peacemaker was just an incredible series.”

No secret that the GoTG cast is jumping ship with him. Karen Gillan and Pom Klementieff has express interest.

At 1:15 min in.
  4. DCUO Post Loyal Player

5. DCUO Post Loyal Player

A lot of new footage. Cameo spoilers!!!

International poster for China

[IMG]
  6. DCUO Post Loyal Player

7. xGMZen Well-Known Player

8. DCUO Post Loyal Player

9. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  10. Controller Devoted Player

Hmmmm....I'm actually liking those two choices for Superman and Lois Lane.

I'll miss Henry and Amy but those two new actors and actress? I think they have the look and will fit.

If we're having to wait until 2025 for this movie then I hope that this will jumpstart some over-arching storyline....somewhat like Captain America: The First Avenger - did for MCU.
  11. DCUO Post Loyal Player

WIT Studio Announces "Suicide Squad Isekai" Anime

https://www.crunchyroll.com/news/la...es-original-anime-series-suicide-squad-isekai

[IMG]

WIT Studio (Ranking of Kings, SPY x FAMILY) and Warner Bros. Japan officially announced Suicide Squad ISEKAI, an anime collaboration featuring the iconic DC Comics antihero team, at their Anime Expo 2023 panel on Monday.
    The anime project will be directed by Eri Osada, with screenplays from Tappei Nagatsuki (Re:ZERO – Starting Life in Another World) and Eiji Umehara (Vivy - Fluorite Eye's Song). A first teaser visual was revealed at the

https://suicidesquad-isekai.com/
  12. DCUO Post Loyal Player

13. DCUO Post Loyal Player

14. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

I am worried about the state of Superhero movies. Marvel has had a couple of underperforming movies, and I don't think I have to say anything about Black Adam/Shazam and the Flash. A lot of money has been lost on these movies. Gunn is going to have to be very careful, the money people are going to be all over him.
  15. DCUO Post Loyal Player

James Gunn, knows what kind of budget DCU films will be working with. Those 200M+ budget days are long gone. David Zaslav is known for being a penny pincher.
    • Like x 1
  16. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  17. DCUO Post Loyal Player

18. DCUO Post Loyal Player

19. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Justice League: Crisis On Infinite Earths - Part One Official Trailer

Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths – Part One: Exclusive Clip
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

The trailer and preview are great. And I ALMOST liked Johnny Quick's outfit.

Until I saw they still gave him the pointy headgear. Seriously, why!?!!