Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Redsonn New Player

Personally I missed out on both Superman emblems ik that those 2 Superman emblems aren’t coming back but I’m wondering if we could maybe get like maybe the new 52 supergirl or new 52 Superman emblem since I think they’re different enough from the normal classic emblem or quite possibly the kingdom cone emblem just a superman or supergirl emblem that is close enough but not a direct copy since you know the whole legality problem i just got most of the stalwart defender style and it just feels incomplete without a proper emblem for it so im including supergirl as a contender just cause I’d be fine settling for her emblem as it is close and dc is over protective of superman I thought maybe that might work as an alternative
    • Like x 1
  2. Redsonn New Player

Another style item I’d like to see is the hawk girl belt style that’s on the hawk girl npc you know the one with the logo on it as well as an alternative option to the hawk girl helmet since I missed that one and hawk man’s helmets look wierd on a female character
    • Like x 1
  3. Redsonn New Player

Another style item I’d like to see is a new 52 style supergirl set of legs and boots as well as a proper batgirl cowl like where her hair is actually visible due to the daring vigilante cowl not showing the hair as well as the new 52 rebirth batgirl jacket like the one where she’s younger and has the purple suit with a jacket as the top half of her costume with the logo being cut through with a zipper the same suit the one in the Harley Quinn animated series suit for batgirl is based on and last but not least the actual Harley Quinn torso and legs since the official psycho jester style doesn’t have the star and diamond designs on it
    • Like x 1
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I challenge you to make the one in the darker armor with the cloak using styles that already exist in the game. It's doable, you just have to pull together the right style pieces. I don't think you can combine the helmet with a hood, that might be the only part you'll run into trouble with, and we definitely need hoods that are Accessories that can be combined with Head Styles. So that part is an understandable want.

You might need to use a Neon Chroma Materials Pack to get the glows where you want them to be.
  5. Limey Committed Player

I'm sure it's been suggested before, but I'd like to reiterate: Neo Venom Mask!

Based upon but not legally copied from Bane's mask in the Dark Knight Rises. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Yeah I remember asking for this style. I was looking forward to it. Instead got cyberpunk circe.
  7. The Martian Guyhunter New Player

an aviator jacket kind of like Leon Kennedys
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Already exists in-game, it's a SEASONAL Chest Style called Lucky Bomber that's available during the Annual St. Patrick's Day Seasonal Event, so your chance to get it will come in the month of March!

Here's what it looks like:

[IMG]

When not covered up by a backpack, the back of the jacket displays a large back patch with a 4-Leaf Clover motif that's built-in as part of the jacket's in-game design.

The other 11 months out of the year, you can find players selling the Lucky Bomber Chest Style in the game's Auction Broker, with correspondingly higher prices the farther away from St. Patty's Day you are.

May the Luck o' the Irish be wit' ya, lad! ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. creatine1 Committed Player

10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I would buy that for a dollar. :)
    • Like x 1
  11. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

You and probably everybody else. Can't understand why we never had this style.
    • Like x 2
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

For summer id really love to see a Anglerfish head style, that would make me the happiest person
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Only one reason really.....

They REALLY don't want to give it to us. :(

We have been asking for it for years and years at this point..... :(

There is this strange pattern right now in entertainment (Games... Movies... TV Show.... Comics)....
    to NOT give fans what they want.

A lot of the Current Creators seems determined nowasays to NOT give the Audience/Fans what they are asking for.
    Heck sometimes... they even go as far as to give the Audience the finger..... the moving finger. ;)

An example of that would be the She-Hulk TV show.
    The She-Hulk TV show creators went as far as being proud to brag about attacking the fans in the media.

That is crazy..... but.... here we are. :(
    • Like x 1
  14. Cpt ClapBack New Player

I like the neon technomancer style, but the head piece should’ve been an accessory. It looks great on its own, but had potential for greater versatility if one could put it over a slimline head (or similar).
  15. ARJOSAN14 Level 30

Could we get Lion Brawler as a hands style please? It would be awesome to have other 2 variations with only one cat head, one on the right hand, one on the left, like Cheetah in Wonder Woman Dead Earth
    [IMG][IMG]
  16. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Jericho's style. If we can't get the whole thing, I would make do with just the jacket (obviously with an emblem slot somewhere on it)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

A new and improved Plant style.
    Something like vines wrapping around your characters legs and arms, similar to ivy in the loadscreen.
    Perhaps a new leaf/flower crown/headband
    [IMG]
  18. Brandon-richard Active Player

This Halloween can we please get an new set of zombie/ Frankenstein skinset/ clothes. Also an updated youthful skin for all the new skinsets.
  19. Baaruu New Player

Currently, is it possible to get the red kryptonite Superman style from the “Brothers in arms” alert?
    If so, what style, and where can I find it?
    If not, that’s one I’d like to see.

Also the Jor El kryptonian battle suit from the “Brothers in arms” alert.
  20. SparkOfTheFlash New Player

My biggest wish is to get the pre-crisis straight Barry Allen Flash belt and he’s finally going back to that suit in the comics so maybe throw in some matching armbands if that’s on the table.