Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. FluffyCloud99 Committed Player

Something akin to the Kibelius Costume Set from Black Desert Online.
    Personally would love an angelic look to DCUO with the wings and such.
    Boots and Gloves Amazon inspired, A nice crown, Plated Shoulder pads (Similar to right shoulder in picture)

[IMG]
  2. Zua Level 30

A Jinx inspired style from the Titans episode would be a nice addition!

The revamped Static Shock costume (since we're getting a Static Shock episode!)
  3. El Ferchos Active Player

Yes, please. That jacket looks great and I'll like to suggest the hair style too.
  4. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Ankle Chain Ball feet or accessory & Striped Prisoner Attire (chest, leg, cap)
    • Like x 1
  5. Justme9876 New Player

6. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

I would love to see Red Tornado tail as a tintable leg style. I’ve always wanted to make a Genie in my collection of monsters, & this would help
  7. ArturoSW370 Level 30

Here is a picture of Tsunami.
    [IMG]
  8. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

I can't find a single style that fully satisfies me, that makes me say "Ok, I'm not gonna change this style for a long long long time". This is pretty sad.
  9. Sawitar New Player

[IMG][IMG][IMG]Hello, I have long wanted to see new color zippers for speedsters, for running, and then there is only lightning for running Flash, yellow-red, I would like to see the same lightning Blue, Red, White, etc., as in the DS series about Flash!!!
    • Like x 1
  10. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Any chance of getting Robin's "Peter Pan" slippers?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. X13-KING Well-Known Player

If we ever get another Robin costume as a style set. My top pick is the high tech suit worn by Duke Thomas in "Futures End"

[IMG]

Much like the "Two-faced Clown" set, I would like to get that visor as a face style.
    • Like x 2
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Seconded, that is a really nice futuristic take on the Robin costume! :cool:
    • Like x 1
  13. Captain C Active Player

[IMG]
    'Investigative Journalist'
    [IMG]
    'Business'
    [IMG]
    'Druids Tattered Cloak'

It would be called something like 'Casual Friday' (unbuttoned), 'Casual Business' (buttoned), and the battered/tethered version could be 'Causality/Chaos Friday' that looks like something Superman could wear if he didn't change out of his Clark Kent disguise and fought someone like Doomsday.

Bonus: When you work out how to make unbuttoned, the same methods can be used for similar designs to make a variation of jacket suits that can go from buttoned to unbuttoned.

@SeniorGMDunbar A mix of these two jackets, but no tie, and no collar, just a plain t-shirt underneath. There could be variations where it could be unbuttoned, or it could be tethered/war-torn. That was my first simple design to be implemented as an achievable style. My second one would be affordable leather jackets, please see this forum thread for more info: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...r-jacket-styles-that-dont-blow-please.174751/

- C
  14. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I'm glade you agree! :D
    Truth be told I've been dreaming about a NightWing/Robin/Bat-Family themed time capsule for a while now.
    • Like x 1
  15. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Would love to get Duke Thomas' "We Are Robin" jacket.

[IMG]

Maybe his helmet too.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. Strictly Commercial New Player

I know it's been said but I just want to cast my vote for the Amazon Minor Hoplites and Minor Archer pieces, not as a full costume but as individual items. I've always liked the shin wraps and wrist wraps as pieces I could add to characters, ever since launch.

I come and go with the game so if this was added and I missed it, hoping someone will let me know.
  17. ArturoSW370 Level 30

This is what I had in mind when I first submitted this post:
    [IMG]
  18. Vatack New Player

[IMG]This new style of John Stewart Emerald Knight
    It can be in a new Green Lantern time capsule !!!
  19. Incineration Inferno Active Player

1.)Karate Gi w/Belt that can change color ie. Black, Red, Green ect
    2.) Japanese Sai for Dual Weild Weapon
    3.) Animated Dripping Blood Aura for both hands and one for each hand where it looks like actual blood
    4.) Animated Dripping blood run down the mouth/fangs for Vampire style
    5.) Actually old west style that has the dual colt .45 peace makers in the holsters on the belt with matching dual pistols as weapons
    6.) Have a Native American Ancestry I've been awaiting the Style for Apache Chief please with Dual Weild Tomahawks
  20. sebfm Well-Known Player

I'd love to see
    - full new deathstroke style (yeah, as a Batman fanboy, I want definitely his belt).
    - reforged version of S.T.A.R Ex suit (You already know why :p)
    - Legend Batman capes and belts (I love legend capes actually)