Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Kayla El Committed Player

2. GunfighterGrey New Player

Probably been asked for before, but we really need the Cybernetic Future Batman Cowl as a Head Style and the Cybernetic Future Batman Arm as a Hand Style (Needs to be Asymetrical. One side using the Cybernetic Arm going up to the Shoulder, and the other being a modified version of the existing Future Crusader Gauntlets. Even add a matching Asymetrical Shoulder piece, the side matching the Cybernetic Arm being similar in design to the existing Future Crusader Shoulder Blades, and the other side resembling the Future Defender Shoulder Design). The In Game Future Batman NPC has one of my all time favorite Batman Designs, it's actually really surprising that this hasn't been added earlier.

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/019/688/155/medium/david-russ-futurebatman.jpg
  3. Phys New Player

I’m surprised this doesn’t already exist but… would a plain emblemless hoodie that we could put our own emblems on ever be a possibility?

I was shocked to find this wasn’t a base item that could be purchased or started with, especially considering how many emblems there are now in the game, this would be a great addition. Similar to the ones we already have but just with our own emblems being considered.
  4. Phys New Player

Amazon Fury pt3 had this style doesn’t it?
  5. creatine1 Committed Player

roller skates
  6. creatine1 Committed Player

7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Will they be sold in a place nobody dares to go?
  8. creatine1 Committed Player

for saint patrics day
    [IMG]
  9. creatine1 Committed Player

more st pat stuff[IMG]
  10. creatine1 Committed Player

do a celtic tattoo body skins for st patrics day
    [IMG]
  11. Jocino New Player

Is there a shirt tie style, where the shirt is unbuttoned in the middle, the tie is lose, the shirt partially opened in the middle, and the emblem appears inside the shirt?
  12. Aren Sul Committed Player

Not a full costume style, but for the longest time, I've wanted one small item:
    • A baseball cap that uses at least 2 of the 4 color channels (cap and brim) and shows your character's emblem (if your character has one). Pretty much the Robin cap, but customizable. A reversed version would also be great (like Red Arrow / Arsenal sometimes wears it).
  13. Ascended Well-Known Player

Almost every costume I've ever asked for has made it into the game as of the Blue Beetle armor, with the following exceptions.

Mr. Terrific. The whole suit would be nice, but give me the mask and I'll be satisfied.

Naomi. Okay, the character lost a lot of steam after her very successful first miniseries and the CW show tanked, but Naomi is still a great character and, more importantly, looks cool as all get out. Easily one of the best new costumes to come out of DC in ages, and it'd look incredible in this game. Not a well known character, I know, but we've gotten suits for characters who are even less well known so why not?

Black Lightning. One of the most prominent black men in comics, dude should have a suit in this game.

Darkseid. How is it that after twelve years, we still don't have a style for the biggest bad in comics? Sure, we can approximate the look, but think of the potential here! Think of the weird textures and effects you could get!

And this is just my personal fandom talking since we have a few options already, but I'd kill to see another Nightwing suit; either an update to the Gotham Knight one (like the anniversary suits) or a fresh new design.

Emblems for Nightwing, Robin, Martian Manhunter, Black Lightning.
    • Like x 1
  14. Icon Active Player

Add a second Chest style slot so we can have separated slots for coats/jacket styles and chest styles (i.e. trench coat with bare chest style underneath). The style slot doesn't need to be gear related
  15. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get BlueBird's mask as a face style?

[IMG][IMG]

I love its armored/tactical look as apposed the traditional cloth/vinyl Robin masks.
    • Like x 4
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

There is the Fallen God Style Set that's similar, but not identical. Still, it can be used to make a reasonable facsimile.
  17. Jocino New Player

[IMG]
  18. seeg88 New Player

some things i would like to see:
    * an off-center slimline
    * elf-style ears (an accessory/skin/head/face style)
    * making some of the head styles (the cross/domino/wings/star/slimline) as a face style to be layered with a hood
    * using lobo's hook like he does in the BoP Lexcorp Tower solo
    * an actual batgirl cowl for female toons that allow the hair to hang out of the back
    • Like x 2
  19. RockabillyJohn New Player

I’d personally love to see some of the slimline styles in a short sleeve version. Like the M slimline style in a short sleeve style would be fantastic. And we already have the code for both styles.
  20. X13-KING Well-Known Player

• Like x 2