Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Eve YouTuber

Batgirl's cowl with hair. again, something that is long overdue. Wish new cowls will be made with an hair option when they are based on female characters. Huntress' hood too for example. Show hair or come with hair
  2. nardyking New Player

hi!

I think most of the players already got the all multiverse storyline thing.
    I think its about time to make a little diffrent episodes.
    My suggestions:
    1. Mask of the phantasm
    2. Terry mcguinis to batman beyond storyline
    3. Red hood storyline
    4. Death in the family (death of batman).
    5. The birth of superman
    6. Discovering the fortress of solitude
    7. Paralax invading oa
    8. Return of nekron
    I hope you will find some of the suggestions useful to create a diffrent storylines in the next episode.
    Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  3. Furyan Level 30

Thanks for the information
    • Like x 1
  4. Val Zod-El New Player

Request we get the Superman’s Ancestors House of El symbol

[IMG]
  5. Shalandor New Player

Probably a little too late for this years spring event but maybe the Ivy Eyebrow's from the infamous Batman and Robin movie as a face style?Or even one of her outfits from that film for female toons.
  6. Furyan Level 30

Guys, I'm new to the game and I have another small question, how can I get the shaded comic material? I'm looking for it but I can't find it on the market
  7. RipTide Level 30

A Superman chest style, a Robin style, a joker style, batgirl, Highfather, Darkseid, Lightray, justice league future states styles, Batwoman, Deathstroke
  8. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

You can't just now. It was a limited time thing, only available in a Booster Bundle (and only there with a stupidly small chance of dropping). Was never actually for sale in the MP.

Might actually appear for sale on the Booster Gold vendor at some point in the future, but probably not for quite some time.
  9. Furyan Level 30

Thanks
  10. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Death Metal Superman's chest style. Not with his emblem tho, just with the emblem slot on it so we can put on the one we want.
    P.S. Guys, don't tell me the Tank Top style does the trick, as I already heard, cuz it doesn't :D
    P.P.S. Ha anyone else noticed that the emblem on this style is different from the one on the regular NPC character? This one looks almost the same as the emblem they gave us.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. DiscoSoupGL New Player

Can we please, please, please get Death Metal Batman's ring as an accessory (and which would "overwrite" any ring effects of Light or Rage users)?
    • Like x 3
  12. Punkpirate Well-Known Player

Exactly what above said, at this point I just want only costume to cover ring idle effect
    • Like x 1
  13. Val Zod-El New Player

Would love to see us get Static’s new hair styles/gear:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Cpt ClapBack New Player

That top hairstyle would be a perfect compromise for what I recently asked for.

And they could make it ombré at the back of the head/neck to allow us to simulate a fade
    • Like x 1
  15. Batz6 New Player

I know we have so many batman styles already BUT hear me out on this, The Helena Wayne style from the Batman and Catwoman DC black label series. I really love this suit and I think would be an awesome style to have.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

It's long overdue for us to have a fur-trimmed cape suitable for a barbarian, like so:

[IMG]

This can be just one complete Back Style, or a combo of Back Style and Shoulder Style as part of a style set, whatever works.
    • Like x 2
  17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

How many years have players been asking for cowls and masks that let a female character's hair hang out like that? Worth it for that alone!
    • Like x 1
  18. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Now that there's those animal ears coming with the Spring event (can't wait!) I wonder if we'll see more types of ears and maybe some tails in the future. Be cool to get like bear ears and tail, a basic reptile/dragon tail, deer/moose/elk ears and tail, etc. Maybe also a skin that's just the existing animal skins but without the ears or tail so it can serve as a sorta base and you can pick your own ears and tail to put on it.
    It would also be great for anyone that wants to make a Man-Bat type character but wants to have hair and/or headwear of some sort since the head item doesn't let ya.
  19. Furyan Level 30

I agree with you
    • Like x 1
  20. Furyan Level 30

one of the items I want is the Fuginaut Counselor boot, the normal and enhanced version but so far Rip Hunter (Vendor) is not making the items available, does anyone have an idea when they will be available again?