Game Update 111 and Survival Mode!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 11, 2021.

1. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Reading through the comments depressing seeing so many people want stuff given to them cause it’s limited. Not SM it’s the one time you not getting it not this time. This one piece of content isn’t for you it’s for dedicated players who push through limits enjoy struggling and getting better they DESERVE the limited rewards.. you will not ruin SM by begging and opening your pockets. Go run Legion events or the Saint Patrick’s event you can defeat the pots of gold that don’t attack back for some nice rewards.
  2. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

you know what guys its ok i cry about stuff i never will get i dont earn it thanks for that shows me what the guys here think about someone say what he thinks may nexttime ist more important stuff for alot more gamers like any batman ww flash stuff

but mark my words if this happens the crying here will start really im just a freeze fan well who cares if i say i just want THE FREEZE content like other guys get there stuff too but hey i dont deserve the same chance thats what u try to say right?

and dont tell me i dont got any idea about this game isnt my fault if u wont read if u just see oh this someone is about to say something about a conent only a handful gamers can very do i was the LAST SURIVIVE IN THE SECOND ROUND to make that perfectly clear but if u dont get a chance to a good team bcs u guys only look for sp cr and artfacts before u help someone than dont tell me i dont deserve it !!!!!
  3. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

and now let me alone with this crap here i got enough that ever wanna be legend gamer things he deserve his spott bcs he hide behind his op teams
  4. PTFreeze Well-Known Player

and one last thing before i never post anything here again u guys want a challange if give u some help ppl who deserve a change help the underdogs here to reach a high sp before u say they have to earn it thats a shame how guys like u run here everytime and think they are special why you are it bcs u dont give other gamers a chance before guys like u help low lvl u call them noobs or guys that (dont understand the game)

what should i dont understand here the npcs one hit kills if u dont cover there red skulls? that the earn of sp is away to mutch for any player that´start at a later time or comeback from a longer break or is it more that i have to pay for my artifacts if i want to break them trough at higher lvl bcs u need one seal for i think 5 €

how about u guys finally learn how this game works and come down from your thrones
  5. FazlaBakmaKafaYapar Active Player

Merhaba, Event çok zor, Lütfen kolaylaştırın. Ya da (Elite mod) ve (Normal mod) olarak 2 ye ayırın. Teşekkürler
  6. Own Dsg Level 30

I think I love you
  7. Swiftduck Loyal Player

LOL who designs this crap? and who signs off on it? Hellen Keller?