Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Stardazer Committed Player

I would really love an asymmetrical skirt/dress with a slit like Roulette and Tala. The beautiful creative possibilities would be endless! :) It would be best if they were made with the cloth mechanics like the War Metal legs (the flappy bit).

[IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

I want to see more ancient culture-type styles. Robes, belt sashes, cloaks and that sort of stuff with just smaller parts of it consisting of armor-type styles, if any armor at all. Jewelry, patterns. More asymmetrical styles aswell.

Just a few examples.
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. Halcyon81 Level 30

4. Halcyon81 Level 30

5. Halcyon81 Level 30

6. Halcyon81 Level 30

7. Halcyon81 Level 30

8. Halcyon81 Level 30

picture might be a bit spicy but i couldn't find an example or describe the pants so...[IMG]
  9. Halcyon81 Level 30

coat and hat[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Angellance7 New Player

Blue beetle style with a enhanced version too, also can pve get the pvp styles with source marks and pvp the pve styles with their currency I think there's many of us that we don't do 2 things but yet we want the styles. Thx
    • Like x 1
  11. Halcyon81 Level 30

I apologise for the multiple posts, went down a slight rabbit hole trying to find an old picture I had saved previously on my system. New to posting on forums. While down the rabbit hole added styles I came across that I felt would be cool to have or atleast help get some other ideas flowing. Yet again, sorry for multiple posts.
  12. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Since we seem to agree so much with Mr. Sejic's work (and you've used it in the past). I'm aware the cape is already possible (as well as the weapon), what do you think of this lantern armor?

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  13. BatPunk1995 New Player

• Like x 1
  14. Ascended Well-Known Player

New month, time for a couple suggestions I try to keep fresh.

Trigon's Four Eyes for a face mask.

Hoodie and beanie that are emblem enabled and color tint-able. Any other civilian looks are welcome too.

Mr. Terrific's T-Mask.

Emblem enabled cape.

Emblems for Cyborg, Martian Manhunter, Darkseid, Deathstroke, Nightwing, Robin.

Black Canary full style set

Mr. Terrific full style set.

Azreal (original 90's version) full style set.

Martian Manhunter full style set

Blue Beetle full style set.

The devs have put in a ton of stuff I've asked for, so thanks to them for all of those, and here's looking forward to 2020.
  15. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Can we get a scarf that goes around our neck
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

And a pea coat to go with it for males
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I would love a top coat that has a loose tie. Then I could make a real Harvey Bullock outfit.
  18. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

What about longer, more full beards. You know, One like Gandal...I mean...the Wizard Mamaragan.
    • Like x 1
  19. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Yeah we need a whole hair pack for males
    • Like x 2
  20. golddragon71 Dedicated Player