Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Yes. Bald long beard, partially bald long beard, brushed long beard, slicked back long beard, and all the others...Except the Mohawk, after all if someone put that much effort and care into the hair, they’d probably groom their beard better too. Lol
    • Like x 1
  2. BadBadDaddy New Player

Beanie and baseball cap that can have emblem, snapbacks tilted various ways, animal onsies, blood spattered dr. and nurse costumes, watches, bracelets, necklaces, piercings, cigar, more clown faces, plain hoody with add emblems, more sneakers, hockey mask, burnt face, scars, propellar hat, soder cola belt and one in each hand, holes/rips in shirts/pants, shirt and tie no jacket, dragon head, hair with curlers, robe, slippers, gun in the back waist, devil tale sticking up, dc inspired pj pants, cat eyes...
    • Like x 1
  3. OmegaMan nWo Level 30

Can we get an Omega emblem?
    Its kinda ingrained into the DC mythos due to Darkseid
    The rest of the Greek alphabet would be appreciated too
    • Like x 2
  4. bobert0317 Active Player

Could be a long shot buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, can we get Injustice 2 Raiden or something similar in game? [IMG]
  5. bobert0317 Active Player

More of the second skin, we already have the first one[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  6. Acid Reck New Player

Captain carrot and crew
    • Like x 1
  7. King_Orobas69 New Player

Hello Deva,

The style I want most is wonderful woman's mother's style that she wore when she was wonder woman even her hair style she had back then and in the future. And the other thing is if you guys could add all the lawnmower powers that be really interesting to see
    • Like x 1
  8. Ascended Well-Known Player

We're not getting styles from other games, not even other DC games. Not that I'd be against a new style based off Supergirl, Ivy, Cheetah, or Static, but we won't be getting the Injustice versions.

Hey Meg, we talked about doing some battle damaged gear, back before the New Year, any word on that?
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Something similar can be achieved, it just takes some styles that are hard to come by these days because some of them are in older content that almost nobody runs anymore.
    • Like x 1
  10. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  11. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  12. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

• Like x 3
  13. Balton hero Committed Player

I know this isn't a dc character, but I'd love to see this style in game. More the cowl with the floppy ears than anything else.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

Yup, that will work too. ;)
  15. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

Wrong thread but please make the new vendor materials account bound!! Pretty please?
    • Like x 1
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Not even Young Justice? Because a trinket that turns RunfromDanger Man into Forager would be awesome.
  17. Jonathan Samuel Kent New Player

Jon Kent!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

[IMG]CLUB JLI by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

Flower in her hair (Head): Want
    Leis etc as a separate element from chest piece (accessory?) Want!
    Bare midrif t-shirt (emblem friendly): Want
    open leg wrap (similar to grass skirt offered during 2018 summer event) Want!
    • Like x 1
  19. Ascended Well-Known Player

The cartoon is a different matter, it's not impossible we'd get some tie-in thing with a show, just as we have with some of the movies. The various divisions would just have to cut a deal. I don't see it happening, but it's more likely than cutting such a deal between rival video game companies.

Unfortunately, Forager is Forager, and RunfromDanger Man is RunfromDanger Man.

....man that last part is not going to make any sense to people who didn't watch season 3....
    • Like x 1
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

RunfromDanger Man with one N understands. Styles inspired by something that started as a show/movie are more likely than styles from something that started as a game.
    But ultimately, RunfromDanger Man with one N will not give up hope that someday RunfromDanger Man with one N will get a glamour charm that turns RunfromDanger Man with one N into Forager.