Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

That is already available on the booster gold vendor future crusader. And if not enough quarks on the original time capsule.
  2. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I know the odds of this are slim to none honestly. But my tanks would love the man of steel kryptonian flexsuit style
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Or really any kryptonian type style. Even just making one up. Kryptonians don't get a lot of love in DCUO
    • Like x 2
  3. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I wanted to know, do you find it possible to make face of characters as face styles? Instead of designing a whole new skin just make face styles, I mean that would be amazing if possible because there have recently been so many NPCs' faces which look literally sick. So if you succeed in doing such thing, you won't need to go over the whole body, shades and everything. And every episode's gearsets provide 1 or 2 new faces of the characters of that episode. I hope that happens.
    • Like x 1
  4. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I'd really appreciate that suit, something with those Nano small holes (dots) on a simple flexsuit. without any extra decoration.
    • Like x 3
  5. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

There is a sort of bad mix, some chest styles have a collar that is long and when I try to use a hairstyle with that like Al Ghul or Shoulder-length, the hair gets into the back of collar and looks nasty, I wanted to know if you find it possible to kinda cut off those hairstyles bottom part when using some particular chest style or back styles. There are not too many of them, such as Nabu's chosen and Laughing Knight chest.
  6. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

the arkham knight ,the hellbatsuit too [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Santa beard!
    • Like x 1
  8. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Could you please put old episodes' gear of omniscience style in their vendors, like their other rewards, buyable by Source Marks.
    • Like x 2
  9. Shn275 Well-Known Player

Not sure if this was asked before but...how about a "third eye" as a face-style.
    [IMG]
  10. Shn275 Well-Known Player

I've all but given up on getting that suit, especially after they removed the BvS emblems so quickly from the MP. I just settled for the Kryptonian Flexsuit. It's not the best but it's functional. An alternative is the Scuba suit since it has a texture to it.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  11. Original Empress Well-Known Player

I'd like to see a few things.

A fur stol for a shoulder or possibly a back piece.
    Something long sleeved and low cut with fur collar. Perhaps a smooth NECROMANCER, not quite so low cut with a fur all around.

A POWER top without the boob window.

The Armory icons as emblems.

More afro-centric hairstyles.
    The style meshes are ok just with braided, wooly or locked textures.
    Sorta like men's styles with mustaches, beards, and or sideburns.

Long dress or skirt with a split or a long loin cloth.

More hats, helmets, head pieces that allow long hair to show.
    • Like x 1
  12. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    I know I have posted this before and might even get in trouble. But I have to be persistent here atleast one more time. I want the drowned wonder woman Bracers with the shield attached and sword attached to the waist with a loincloth and lasso. I wouldn't mind getting just those two pieces as an episode reward anywhere or an episode collection because as a user of male toons bracer styles are very limited as just bracers.
    [IMG]
    The whole in game/cinematic Wonder Woman set would also rock and I would gladly buy it.
    [IMG]
    Just the dragon bodice is what I want from the Circe Wonder Woman (preferably with the leather shield strap from the game)
    [IMG]

And the witchmarked Tiara is also something I want. Especially since Circe tricked Wonder Woman into releasing the upsidedown man to kill Hecate and Circe took ALL of Hecate's power and her triple moon symbol and just took over Wonder Woman's body in Justice League Dark comics.
    • Like x 1
  13. Dmitri Active Player

A reptilian or a dinosaur like head would be nice for anyone likes to make larfleez or killercroc
    • Like x 1
  14. BlackJak New Player

[IMG]to be able to wear your shield like this
    • Like x 2
  15. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Devs can we finally get a alien head style something like this
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  16. IceRaider Dedicated Player

I would really just like to see a system designed to make our gear look worn when we're in need of repairs... like we actually just went 12 rounds with darkseid and our gear is ripped and cracked. I think it would add a new level to the game.
    • Like x 3
  17. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

A chest piece that is a heart rate monitor. It has a normal rate, an elevated combat rate, and a flatline when you get knocked down / stunned. I say chest piece because emblems are usually too small on most chest pieces to show enough detail.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everyone,

I would like to see more tech, gadget, and firearms stuff for the Gadgets and Munitions Power Set toons. Stuff like gun holsters and Bandoleros. Rifle sling back peices.

And also bring back the over-sized battle suits, like Lex wears.
    • Like x 1
  19. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I hear "through the grapevine" that they were gonna make it, but you've now asked one time too many, so now they won't. :p
  20. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Is that so I only ask every couple of months