Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

The smilie I used ( :p ) was to let you know that I'm joking around! :rolleyes:

But sinceriously... you ask WAY too often. The Developers ARE paying attention to this thread, Megzilla comes in here regularly and posts, so they DO see your requests and it is NOT necessary to keep beating that dead horse! Same with that guy that keeps asking for a Nuclear Man style set, despite the fact that it's a 99.99% probability that we will never again see any new styles based on DC movies or TV shows from ANY cinematic era after what happened regarding the Marketplace styles from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and the Supergirl TV series. o_O
  2. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You're just going to have to face the facts that Warner Bros. is unlikely to ever allow it to happen after the whole fiasco with the Marketplace styles for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and the Supergirl TV Series. Ever since that whole clusterfrak, there haven't been any other style sets based on any DC Comics TV shows or movies, and there aren't likely to be any new ones.

But still, it IS possible to make a reasonable facsimile. Here's just one way to do it:

It might be possible to get him closer than that version if you play around with different style combos.
    • Like x 1
  3. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

It's not,I tried Belive me.
    • Like x 1
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I just figured maybe there was a better Chest Style.
    • Like x 1
  5. AdmirableRandomness New Player

can you guys please create a tattered dress style? It's basically a thinner opera dress with tatters at the bottom, it'd make my day and my New Year if you guys could do this.
  6. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I asked for an updated Aerobics/Athletic/Gym spandex type of tights that gave us the not so stick-legs look the same way Urban Slick, Ninth Tride Tyrant, and Hawk's-Edge add mass. I got what I wanted with the Battle-Hawk leggings. Thank you for making these! ^_^
    • Like x 2
  7. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Hey Meg, any chance with the publication of "Doomsday Clock" there been discussion or possibility for Watchmen content? I'd love to see some of there gear styles.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Spikey hair wig
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

While we do have a hair style that's spiky-ish, it's definitely not a full-blown anime style like that.
  10. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Yeah but males should’ve goten a hair pack like females a long time ago we could use some new hairstyles
    • Like x 1
  11. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I would really appreciate that if you make a new ability in the colors tab of styles screen to turn a specific color slot to metallic. I guess that would sound silly since we have metallic materials but what actually would be nicer to us is the ability to turn just one color slot to metal. For as an example yesterday I was trying to color Enhanced Primeval Back Style, to make its blade part look like real iron but it didn't end up so good. Please give us a chance in this case, some styles used to be full metallic before such as hijack or druid or many many more which made it difficult for us if we wanted some parts to be solid, and now most styles are used to be just solid which makes it again difficult to have some metallic parts.
    • Like x 1
  12. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Just watched “Death of Superman” again. Could we please have a slimline battle damaged style? We need more asymmetrical styles in the game.
    • Like x 2
  13. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Actually, on the asymmetrical request would it be difficult expand /split the the style menu (Left Hand / Right Hand, Left Shoulder / Right Shoulder, Left Foot / Right Foot)? This would really expand people’s individuality.
    • Like x 2
  14. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

Could we have the reverberating weird noise from Skimming (when you activate its flight mode, press jump to move upward, and when going into Super-Sonic Flight) removed when we apply a Movement Style to it? The Movement Styles already have their own sounds to replace the default sounds of normal Flight and Super Speed. I'm willing to pay for a sound package in the Marketplace if necessary. The Skimming sounds are so yucky.
    • Like x 2
  15. BlackJak New Player

this chest style was great, but what killed it for me was the shell necklace, something similar to this without the jewelry would be nice
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

I really just want more street/sport wear. Not in any order but hockey jerseys, goalie masks, hockey sticks. Football helmets. Casual wear that if you just became a superhero you would probably wear out your first time.
    • Like x 2
  17. BlackJak New Player

not a new style but an existing style, anyway to get the elite marksman style being that it doesnt drop in lockboxes or the fact that noo one does PVP anymore
    • Like x 2
  18. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

More bane styles and dlc
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  19. Kuno Loyal Player

Same goes for the amazing Atlanna time capsule style. Awesome but they should leave the shell out, or create variant styles like they did with PVP back in the day. Shells are cool but the use is so limited to Atlanteans.
    • Like x 1
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Where is Megzilla's list located? I remember her posting a list on the forum somewhere to show what suggestions made the list of things to try, but I can't seem to locate it.
    I ask only because I also remember promising to spam less, and I wanted to see if Fringe was on the list already.
    Because I would like to see how fringe would look on some of the outfits. Cuffed boots with fringe, gloves with fringe (cuffed and just along the side), fringe jackets, fringe skirts, fringe pants.
    Basically fringe everything-- except high-collar chest pieces. No fringe-high-collar chest pieces. Just regular high collar chest pieces. lol