Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Ascended Well-Known Player

Isn't it past time the Martian Manhunter got a style? I mean, Talon (Court of Owls guy) of all characters got a style years ago, and J'onn still doesn't have one? I know it's just a weird vest, cape, and pair of underoos and we can get all that in character creation but come on, you guys can be more creative than that. :D And J'onn's got a lot more costumes than just the classic, mostly-naked one.

Also, as always, I gotta ask for a Mr. Terrific style. At least the face mask.

Also styles based on Black Canary, Blue Beetle (Jaime), and Darkseid.

Emblems for Robin, Nightwing, Cyborg, Martian Manhunter, Deathstroke, Bizarro, and Darkseid.

Trigon's Four Eyes for a face mask.

Joker's big grin for a face mask.

Do titles count as a costume style? Probably not but if so how about a "Kneel Before...." title?
    • Like x 2
  2. Engendro Nefasto Well-Known Player

The tornado legs like red tornado would be cool.
    • Like x 3
  3. an81angel Well-Known Player

Cape made of twinkle lights
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Star Tiara/Crown
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

High Heel Pumps with Star Detail
    [IMG]

Feet - legs wrapped up with twinkle lights - Feat: Twinkle Toes
    [IMG]

Gloves - Hands and arms are wrapped in Twinkle Lights
    [IMG]

Halo style crown made of Twinkle Lights
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Terri Ashra Committed Player

CHRISTMAS BONDAGE...

Sounds like a good time and a lot of fun to unwrap under the tree :D
  5. JDunk1971 New Player

I'd like to see a wider selection of face masks with anthropomorphic muzzles and ears than just the seasonal Halloween werewolf one, as well as digitigrade boots for dogs/wolves/foxes, cats, and horses, and moving tails like that for the Cheetah character model.
    • Like x 2
  6. Aaron7K Active Player

I would like a way to obtain the Wings of Sin back style without having to dish out loads of money lol
  7. Shadobi Level 30

1. NEW STYLE COLLARED CAPES please with unique Collar styles
    (EXAMPLE: RAS AL GHUL PROPER CAPE)
    A. CAPE made of cables; Not a flat texture on cape but cables moving also not small tiny cables only large ones as well would be nice.
    B. CAPE that morphs in different styles.

2. UNIQUE POWER MASKING that can be purchased on the market place: That can replace textures of power sets.
    EXAMPLE: SUMMON PETS that can be replaced with CROWS, FLOATING BOOKS etc...
    EXAMPLE: Philosopher's stone gold rune effect on sorcery or other new power effect changes...
    EXAMPLE: Nature with new pet masking TIGER, LION or ELEPHANT etc
    Just saying what you all did to raven is amazing.

3. ANIMATED NEW HAIR STYLES, Ponytails and such. No idea if its possible game wise now.

4. MOVEMENT POWER STYLES.
    EXAMPLE: NEW FIRE TRAIL etc..
    • Like x 2
  8. BSEison Well-Known Player

My current top 10 wanted list for gear/styles:

1) More weapons/holsters for weapons on gear. I love the Trident back piece from the Drowned set. We need more stuff like that.
    2) More items that your chosen emblem will appear on, it seems like most styles don't have this option.
    3) Hat styles that your chosen emblem will appear on. Especially a baseball style cap like this.
    4) More baseball cap styles in general, even a plain style with no logo would be nice.
    5) Tennis shoes/Sneakers. And ones without socks that go up so high and effect leg items you want to match them with.
    6) Sports and fitness gear. Baseball jerseys, basketball jerseys, football jerseys, basketball shorts, etc
    7) Another variation (or multiple variations) of the tattoo'd or inked skin style.
    8) Another variation (or multiple variations) of the barbarian skin style. Like a war paint or power infected type thing?
    9) More beard styles, hair styles with beards.
    10) More choices for how your accomplices and sidekicks look.
    • Like x 2
  9. Bodziony Active Player

I’m loving the new Thangarian styles. Anyway we can get Lt. Thrasher and Capt. Kosnett’s cool belts?
  10. X13-KING Well-Known Player

I agree completely and would love to see ancient Egyptian themed Hawk gear. A head style based on the helmets worn by Chay-Ara and Katar Hol in "Justice League Unlimited" would be epic! :D

I love who it resembles the ancient Egyptian god Horus!

[IMG][IMG]
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

*COUGHCOUGH!*owlman helmet*COUGHCOUGH!!* ;)

[IMG]
  12. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Not quite my friend. I'm thinking something similar to The Jackal's Head style.
    Just with more Horus in mind and not Anubis.:D

[IMG][IMG]
  13. Ascended Well-Known Player

Oh, I haven't mentioned this in a while but how about "battle damaged" gear? Like a slimline that has some rips and tears in it, armor with scratches and dents, torn capes, etc. We have a few styles now that have some of this, and you can see a little bit of wear and tear on them, but I'm talking about a style that looks like Superman just got done fighting Doomsday, where there's no hope of sewing the suit back together.

And to go along with that, how about a "brawler" type of skin? One with a black eye, some scars, some bandages, etc. If anyone is worried about female toons looking like victims of domestic violence, make the skin male only.

And is there any chance that we'll get updated skin textures for anything other than the 3 human skins? Angry, Wise, Cheerful, Youthful, not to mention the animal skins, or the elemental ones, etc.
    • Like x 3
  14. Megzilla Developer

I am curious if we could do more alt versions of armor going forward. However I'd be bummed if we had to choose between a clean OR a battleworn version. A solution is that the enhanced version of a suit could be the put together/battletorn version - but then we don't get the cool glowy or material pass. Well maybe if we made the put together one.. Not sure. This is something I can ask about though.

We want to make more skins in the future. I am not sure about bruising, maybe scars and bandages would be easier to get by. If I remember correctly, I don't think we would be able to do anything bloody/too grim as that would go above our ESRB rating. Don't quote me on that, but its something to keep in mind.
    • Like x 4
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I was just pointing out something similar enough to work for now until something better maybe possibly becomes available at a later date. ;)
  16. X13-KING Well-Known Player

Can we please get a head style based on Sky Tyrant's helmet.
    [IMG]

This helmet is like Speed-Metal, Ninth Tride Tyrant, and Thanagarian Helm head styles all rolled into one. :D
    [IMG] [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. BSEison Well-Known Player

I really like Ascended's idea of battle damaged gear.

Instead of starting with a brand new style and alt versions of it, what about just making "battle damged" updates of existing styles? That way you aren't making a double version of something new but making an alt version of something that alot of players would already have. Especially if you start with some of the basic styles.
    • Like x 2
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Circling back to an old request... I still want to be able to create a GL costume from the Green Lantern: Earth One Vol. 1 graphic novel 'cuz reasons...

[IMG]

COMING SUMMER 2020! :cool:
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Oooh that would be quite interesting. I know the reactive stuff is still pretty new-ish but is it possible that that tech could be worked into gear styles? Maybe not that it would change as soon as you're in combat, but perhaps some kind of trigger that lets the gear know when your health gets low (like how the edges of the screen go red) and maybe that could trigger the battleworn texture to appear? Literally have no idea if anything like this is possible, but just thought I'd throw it out there. Or maybe even when the gear gets damaged a certain amount since all gear pieces have a number out of 100 for durability.
    • Like x 1
  20. Kers New Player

I'd really like to see more creature/alien/monster parts.

Would also be cool to get a non human head that i guess takes up the eye slot so the head slot could be used for horns and ears or stuff.
    • Like x 1