Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Mr700 New Player

Would be awesome to have a swimming pool base item where we can swim in
    • Like x 1
  2. Mr700 New Player

More musical instruments like drum sets, guitars ect and human Mpc totems maybe
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

snow covered tree trunks etc... just take the evil ones from the Halloween event and at snow along the branches
  4. Lantern Aya New Player

For April Fools, small, medium and large stacks of expired Resurgence Time Capsules as base items.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

So I can't remember if I requested this previously. But in EP24-EP26 there are these rare base item drops called Ceiling Sculpture, which are the ceiling tiles you find in Wayne Manor.

In the image below there is a variant of this but with a window on the ceiling showing the night sky. It doesn't look like an environment, more like a material or design as a backdrop to the ceiling sculpture.

If possible please can we have this ceiling sculpture variant shown here as a base item? I would love to spam these around one of my bases and the library base items from JLD would go very well with this too. :)

Would be even better if the moonlight came through the window similar to the Blood Moon Windows from this year's Halloween seasonal.

[IMG]
  6. an81angel Well-Known Player

Rustic Christmas Decor

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Please put these rustic candles on an end/bed table[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Please make some hanging/wall/floor lanterns like this.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. an81angel Well-Known Player

Traditional Christmas decor

[IMG][IMG]

would love this sofa in two versions Red and Green[IMG][IMG] [IMG]

Please make an end/bed table with these candles on it.
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    Santa Sleigh Bed would be awesome too.
  8. Avelox Active Player

Ice or snowy tunnels & archways might be nice. In regards to tunnels I was thinking of something that would be longer that the hallway in your base. A lot of us do nature style bases and many of us struggle with transitioning smoothly between certain areas.
  9. Avelox Active Player

Something that might not be practical but if it is would be AMAZING is a winter staircase covering. Imagine an item that would be the exact size of a players staircase. It would be placed over the 3 main staircases. It could be made of ice or snow. I prefer holiday base items to be without seasonal décor so that they can be used year round. If this base items is workable you could do a new version for every seasonal.
  10. Avelox Active Player

I've asked for this one before but I think something we would like is amenity skins. Seasonal items meant to be placed directly over our amenities to give them a seasonal flair. They wouldn't have to be actual skin items as I imagine that would be a programing nightmare. Just make newer items that we can place over our existing Soder Vendors, Brokers, Mailboxes, Teleporters, Banks, R&D machines & Respec stations. I cant imagine a good option for the sparing bot so I'd leave that out of this request.

You could simply make items that are the general shape of all the versions of the amenities and make them look giftwrapped. Or iced over. Snowed on. Lots of options here. You'd just have to try them for all the types of bases since theme styles vary slightly in size.
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I was discussing the 2019 Christmas themed base items in one of the discord channels and I'll copy paste it here:
    "I dig the base items 100% although, I can't help but feel they missed out on a chance with an interactive base item. It may just be me, but I wouldn't mind having the Christmas tree construct act like the open world one: EG turn you into orange snowmen if you interact with it.
    Or it trapping all players inside your league hall/lair into snow globe constructs. Food for thought."

TL;DR: Make an interactive christmas tree that acts like the ones in open world seasonal, that can turn players into orange snowmen or trap them in orange snowglobes.
    I mean seeing how as this year's seasonal is all but lantern themed, this seems like something that should've been thought of imo.
  12. Ryll Committed Player

Tweak the armories a bit so that the imprinted weapon styles are based on weapon type and not based on exact weapon when the armory was imprinted. i.e. if someone has like a Ninja Turtle armory style saved with dual ninja swords. Upgrades their weapon that is still a dual based weapon....the armory won't display the ninja swords because it is not the exact weapon when the armory style had been imprinted.
  13. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Two odd wall-based items.
    Simply, I've seen all these bathroom pieces, from toilet to shower, yet the one thing we miss, is a MIRROR above the sink. We don't need a true reflective surface, just merely put the "glass" as a high sheen silver.
    Secondly, the most oddest idea, with past pics I've scrolled through (especially Holiday item idea ones), they all have something I've wondered... Wallpaper?
    Christmas time, why no mini trees in a row all over the wall. Valentine's, hearts, Patty's, clovers, etc. Most bases have the same physical frame, from door, to control box, further on past on up and on it's way to the hallway...The wallpaper doesn't need to be all base, maybe one room, maybe the hall, maybe small patch, large patch, etc.
  14. Exileant Well-Known Player

:eek: (Edit) Whoops, wrong place for this.... :oops: Uuuuum.

:D Large Hovering multi-winged bed for Angels?
  15. an81angel Well-Known Player

Next Halloween can we get the following items:
    pumpkin topiary
    wide strung floating candles
    orange tufted wing back chair
    Spooky Fireplace
    Brooms with Witch's Hat hanging off the end of the handle
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
  16. Ascended Well-Known Player

Whenever I log in, I try to make sure I request a large, League Hall sized meeting table. Something appropriately high tech for the Halls, with a hologram of earth floating above it.
  17. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Now we got that Galaxy base item for our base ceiling, is there any chance of a variant without the galaxy? Just a cosmic ceiling part base item.

Would work with a lot of different base ideas :)
  18. Sexy_Shell Active Player

Walls/wallpaper/ceiling
    flowing lava
    Stone
    Water

Fountains that actually have water in them and the flow
    Lava rocks
    Lava pillars
    I love the moving lava looking things in flash museum burglery as well make them actual base items please
    More base items that are seen in unholy
  19. Marcus Aurelius Active Player

What I want is not so much an item as an interaction. We can already lie down in our beds via an emote. But I'd like to see chairs that we can actually sit in. And sinks that trigger a washing up interaction. Oh, and of course eyes that blink occasionally. Because the current paradigm is very 'uncanny valley.'
    • Like x 1
  20. Brit Loyal Player

NPCs please. My Britcave jail looks pretty sad since there are no arrested criminals in the jail cells.
    • Like x 2