Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Neph Dedicated Player

I would like Dexstarr in my base!

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. NibellaRin Active Player

League donation box as a base amenity.
    • Like x 3
  3. NibellaRin Active Player

A full size cat tree that can be used by Teekl and Isis base pets. One small for lairs and one large for league halls.
  4. Brit Loyal Player

We have this huge collection of Cages, or all different shapes and sizes... and all of them are empty. My jail looks pathetic. Please either give us a cage/cell/containment unit that has something IN it, or give us some generic NPCs like the Gotham Mugger or Kaptain Kruel and Iron Kurtain that we can place in our bases so that I can put them inside of the cages. Or do both. But in the future, when you release a cage, please make an occupied option to go along with the empty version.

We have this neat collection of chalkboards and whiteboards and corkboards and such, places for us to do our detective work... and they are all blank. Please make a "Detective String Board" so that it can look like we actually have some clues and are doing something in our bases. In the future, when you make a chalkboard/corkboard/markerboard/thing you can write on, please make an option that has been used to go along with the blank version.

And please.. please.. please..

Apply the League Hall decorating mechanic to our normal Lairs. There is a function on the mainframe that allows us to grant permission to other characters to be able to decorate in our Lairs. It does not work. They cannot place, remove, or move base items. All it permits is for them to rotate the existing items in the place where they had been previously set.

Allow it to work just like League Halls. If they have permission to decorate, they may place, remove and freely move any items from the list (in this case, the items list that belongs to the character owning the base, in comparison to the item list belonging to the League). Do this and I will spend so much money on base items and such, because I'll be able to pay more talented players than me to decorate my base for me.
    • Like x 1
  5. Raven Roth Committed Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. recoil2 Dedicated Player

with as many outdoor themed seasonals as we have, and how many alternative gotham skylines we have, it never ceases to amaze me that we have NO sky patch themed items for bases OR outdoor wall patches either. it just looks super weird having rain/snow falling from a clearly visible ceiling.........
    • Like x 1
  7. Templarx1z5 New Player

Water Fall that can flow from upper level to lower level with rippling pool at the bottom
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

More cloud ceiling base items like the snow clouds we had last Xmas Seasonal. Each with smaller and larger variants.

Stormy Clouds - Black Clouds with rain and the occasional lightning bolt.
    Red Clouds - Inspired by the Scarlet Speedster solo, have red clouds with dark red lightning bolt.
    Green Clouds - Inspired by Bludhaven or the later parts of Monsters of Metal.
    Sepia Clouds - Sepia themed clouds with maybe some dust falling
    Chaos Clouds - Purple clouds with the occasional dark purple lightning bolt.
    Blue Clouds - Influenced by the deep, these clouds would be a vivid blue, and swirl around.
    Orange Snow Cloud - Orange reskin of snow clouds, with orange snowfall. Yes orange snow is a phenomenon that can happen in some parts of the world rarely.
    • Like x 2
  9. recoil2 Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    the exquisite bird man thing statues from this new/old loading screen. also to work off what the post above me said, can we at some point get the night sky ceiling fixture from the JLD brother hood of the arcane boss fight with fate in the library? so it looks like the clouds are actually in a sky? weird clouds and stuff hovering under a normal ceiling just looks too weird for me........
    • Like x 2
  10. Raven Roth Committed Player

I also want that blood pool pit from that other new LS
    • Like x 1
  11. TalosStark Level 30

Rather than more base items, I'd REALLLY like to be able to stack items I already have on top of each other when placing said items. Such as a vase on a table or something onto a pedestal. Unless I am missing something, I still cannot raised an item vertically and place that item onto something else. A bit frustrating.
    • Like x 4
  12. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

ok here we go:
    ¤Clear Floor Patch (like a window) but hellish visuals below, like you are looking into hell itself
    ¤Crocodile base pet
    ¤Caged Lions
    ¤Ladders of any kind
    ¤Haunted Tractor (green slime like the new haunted items) & Regular Tractor
    ¤Cymbal Monkey (plzzzzzzzz)
    ¤Chandelier from European Castle
    ¤Cattails
    ¤Cerberus (League Hall Pet)
    ¤Tool Shed
    ¤Daemon in Handcuff restraints (like the elite vendor)
    ¤Spiral Staircase
    • Like x 2
  13. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I'm really liking the Episode 35 items! Thank you for making them available to us!

I would also like to request more bookshelf types that are already in the game. The ones you see in the Metropolis University Library in the early Metahuman Villain quests. Also, the smaller ones that you see in the first room of Gorilla Grodd's Laboratory (T1 Hero Duo), and T.O. Morrow's lab thing you go to near the end of the Tech Hero 1-30 mission lines.
    • Like x 1
  14. recoil2 Dedicated Player

since we're a week or two into bat metal, could we see ivy's glowing phosphorescent ground mushrooms as a base item in part II? i know everything is probably already done for part II but it was just a though that struck me. ah well, maybe as a spring base item ;).
  15. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Statue of the Joker holding out his long gun and at the end of it with the flag that says bang
  16. Miss Adora Loyal Player

How about Cerberus as a pet for our base. Even if he is smaller then the boss fights. Be cool if he chews on anyone that enters the base like in HoH.
    • Like x 1
  17. Yellow Lightning New Player

A big H-Dial for the Wall and Pictures of the different Dial H/H.E.R.O./H-Dial Comic-series, that feature the H-Dials.

You could also add an H-Dial Up-Link Device, which gives you a random Legend-Character or special Hero-Characters based on the Dial H-Comics, that are weak and have just a few or even no special abilities and are just weak overall. The ZR + X ability (command from Nintendo Switch) would be to change back into your own Character. The Up-Link device would start recharging after turning back into your Character/Toon and the length would change deppending on the time of use, while being a Legend-Character. The maximum would be 1 hour (then your Character would automatically transform back and the recharge would last 1 hour) and the minimum would be 15 minutes, even when you were to transform back before reaching 15 minutes and even when transforming back immediatly. This would prevent spamming or changing in order to get a powerfull and rare Character for 1 hour.

There would also be 2 other forms of H-Dials; an E-Dial that gives you a random villain, but works the same and a Dial that randomly either gives you a hero or a villain and also works the same.

I know this doesn't have to do with base items, but I came with the idea while writing about an H-Dial for the wall of your base.
    I hope this is ok with the Devs and maybe I could inspire them for some new Items they could create and sell us, while also having more use for Legend-Characters and being able to use them out of PvP.
    Maybe already unlocked Legend-Characters could be more likely to occur, thus makkng them even more interesting to buy. Or having a fourth Dial, that let's you select a Legend-Character that you already have, along with the Dial exclusive Characters (weak and strong ones).
  18. Templarx1z5 New Player

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. But I would like to see a celestial base theme. Gold veined white marble pillars, and floors. And base items to go with it blue sky ceiling, gold harp the kind you sit at, gold harp on a pedestal, cloud floor, don't want to make this to long but you get the idea also could have a hades version
    • Like x 2
  19. Templarx1z5 New Player

Natural stone wall as a wall item, natural stone arch, natural stone ceilings, natural stone pillars that can go over the existing pillars in the lair. All things to cover the tech look of a lair especially the cave. :)
    • Like x 1
  20. recoil2 Dedicated Player

we need more environmental wall and ceiling items in general so i whole-heartedly support both of your posts. it just looks so trippy having trees and grass and stuff with normal ceilings and walls :confused:. also i wouldn't mind if we got like the night sky ceiling mural from JLD's brotherhood of the arcane and some night time/day time forest and grassy plain/beach murals and stuff for the walls for spring and or summer next year.