Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. PDDIN POPS New Player

Yo why is market place down
  2. Miss Adora Loyal Player

For next year Halloween event how about a pilgrim outfit for men and women. We have the Klarion boots, we got the hat, but not the outfit.
    • Like x 2
  3. Awsome Well-Known Player

Thought of another one. A holey (not holy) t-shirt. the t-shirt we currently have just looks too darn clean and new. Does not look like its been in any fights. (Obviously with the option to put the logo on the front.
    • Like x 1
  4. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

I don't know if to agree or disagree. As with the past FEW body mods they've actually given us, the Male/Large has actually shrunk. My toon who was that base, was about just as large as him when I initially played.
  5. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

@megzilla
    I know we can already recreate a classic Superman look with assets already in game. Namely stalwart defender chest or scuba chest and new genesis legs beyond high tech waist or quicksuit waist and tall classic feet. But there are some aspects that although not breaking do detract from the overall look. I would like to request a Superman-esque chest style without the collar and clavicle covering like the Supermen type characters wear with a large emblem slot (Superman isn't the only one who wears this he is just one of the more well known). The way capes are already set up any cape would look like it is tucked into the suit or sown in. Another thing is the feet. The Tall classic flair out so far. Maybe make a version that is pressed close to the legs. Or make legs that come with the boots as part of them either way.
    • Like x 1
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I support your belief that good enough is not always good enough. A couple styles I have pulled off, but wish I had something better.
    So, even if I do hate all Kryptonian, I still support your insistence that it is good, but not the same.
    • Like x 1
  7. Brit Loyal Player

On the topic of Sports Equipment, would it be possible to get a few basic Jerseys that we could add Insignias to? Baseball, Football, Hockey, etc.

In game, there are canonically:
    Metropolis Monarchs
    Metropolis Meteors
    Metropolis Sharks
    Metropolis Metros
    Metropolis Generals
    Metropolis Mammoths
    Gotham Knights
    Gotham Gators
    Gotham Guardsmen
    Gotham Blades
    Gotham Razorbacks
    Gotham Griffins
    Gotham Guardians
    Gotham Goliaths

That is 14 existing teams just in the two main cities. There are bound to be some athletes, or at least local sports fans, who were exposed to the exobytes. We have several emblems that could work as team logos, but we don't actually have the uniforms to put them on.

Also, if we could get Letterman style emblems on the next Anniversary Event for some double-digit numbers, that would let us round out our sports themed appearances.
  8. TheSupermanPrime-PS4 New Player

How about Young Justice Guardian with the option to have an emblem
  9. Wildcat Committed Player

Then more ninjas styles please :D thanks!
  10. GL4ever Well-Known Player

Okay, so at 244 pages it's probably been mentioned at least once, but here we go...

proper Flash gloves :D
    • Like x 2
  11. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

T
    That alien snake type head and the green lantern necklace as accessory. ♡_♡
    • Like x 1
  12. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

I don’t know the name of the snake-person, but their head is definitely awesome.
    Arisia’s necklace I hadn’t thought of but that would be a great accessory.
    • Like x 2
  13. DinahLance Level 30

A black canary style similar to this one would be amazing :)
    [IMG]
    Also,updated fishnet style,the Sheer Net is not working quite well with the updated skins :(
    • Like x 4
  14. Khameleonx New Player

@Megzilla Hi Meg,

I Just Wanted To Emphasize On Some Of The Requested Styles Also Adding Some Of My Own (If At All Possible):

*- Thigh Highs (Garter Belt Thigh High Version. Laced ESPECIALLY. Unisex)

*- Knee High Boots (Hoping For It To Be Unisex & Want Laced Version)

*- Leg Holsters (Tomb Raider Type For Male Toons.)

*- Long Loin Cloth Styles (Specifically A Waist Style With The Option To Add Other Leg Styles Under It... ONLY Please !!! (Highly Requested By Myself. Talon Lord Is Terrible For The Males.)

*- Long Formal Hand Gloves. (Just Like Formal Gloves For Female Toons But For Males As Well.)

*- Garter Belt Males (Possibly Waist Style Or Accessory??) (With The Ability To Use Other Leg Styles.)

*- Knee High (Fur Boots. Unisex)

*- The Ability To Layer Other Outfits If At All Possible.(??)

*- 5th.-6th. Color Slot (??)

*- And Last But Not Least... Hopefully The Ability To Apply Skin To One Specific Part Of The Body. Just Like How We Are Able To Apply Materials... To Get More Creative With Our Styles PLEASE !
    • Like x 3
  15. Megzilla Developer

Pictures would help
    We have def talked about fishnets + new skins.. I don't think we are working on it yet but we have been brainstorming how to address it
    • Like x 2
  16. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Would updating the fishnets and stockings in-game already be easier than inventing? Aren’t there ones in marketplace?
  17. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Those gloves. Wally West, Barry, and the adult Bart all wore skin tight gloves that were lightning bolt shaped at the top.
    Pictures of the others are ready if you need.
    As an expansion on this. What about the Dark Flash outfit? If even just the top is a maybe, I have the issue if you want better shots. I can’t remember if I’ve asked for Dark Flash, so sorry if I’m spamming again. :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. Megzilla Developer

No.. Doesn't work with how the new skin shader is set up. And yes they are in the marketplace but they only work with old skin.
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Now I have to try it with a new skin just to see what happens. Lol
  20. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Lady Legasus and the League of Legs!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2